PDA

View Full Version : Hah! Success!

eternalglade
09-30-2003, 06:02 AM
I finally got my parents to let me go to AnimeBoston. Needless to say....I'm absolutely thrilled. I just need to find friends to come with me (which isn't a problem), and keep my grades up until then. Unfortunately I'll only be able to go for a day, but there's no option to pre-register for only a day....-_- Oh well, I guess I'll manage.

I'm gonna be cosplaying Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN, but I don't know if I'll be entering any of the events. I'm sorta shy, so it's already kind of hard to imagine myself going in costume, but I'm gonna do it. (And Tsukasa's personality isn't very far off from my own....don't know if that's good or bad...)

Rukawa
09-30-2003, 05:36 PM
Its good that you can come, the more the merrier hehe.

AmetenshiK
09-30-2003, 06:38 PM
Either way, you should pre-register...there's already over 500 or so people pre-registered, and it's only been up a couple months, and the limit is like 3000 something...I suggest pre-registering ^_^

eternalglade
10-01-2003, 05:54 AM
Yep, that's what I was planning to do. Plus, it's even better, cause now my mom's extending it to two nights. I love parents when they're in a giving mood. ^_^

And I've got some friends who want to come. So, once we have that all set, we're all gonna pre-register.

Fireflystar
10-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Why can't I register for one day only?! $40 for one day..you gotta be kidding MEEE..!

PatrickD
10-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Why can't I register for one day only?! $40 for one day..you gotta be kidding MEEE..!

There is no one-day pre-registration available. (Most cons don't have single day pre-reg...so this is really nothing new.)

Assuming we don't reach our attendance cap before the final pre-registration deadline, we will have one day passes available at the door. See the Registration page for rates.

Also, if you JUST want to go to the Dealers' Room and Art Show, we will be selling passes that ONLY admit you to the Castle where those are being held, but not admit you to the hotel across the street.

It's all because of overcrowding issues. Sorry.