PDA

View Full Version : Para para to lose weight :D

oathtoorder
08-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Hello everyone :wave: so I found a fun way to get toned and lose weight and it's name is para para :D

for all of you that are thinking " what the BBQ pizza is para para ?!?!" it is a japanese dance that was invented in a disco ( something like that) in the 1980's

I have been practicing king kong para para , after 3 or 4 days , I noticed that my arms felt toned up a bit and my legs did too :D after 2 weeks I lost a pound :-) It's a fun way to excercise ( and you'll have a dance for your next anime event :D )

here's the link to the dance I do http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VngowCYbPmg

have fun guys , tell me what you think about it :mfg:

NiwaNiwa
08-28-2010, 05:16 PM
;DDD congrats!!

principe
08-28-2010, 05:18 PM
That seems really, really fun~. I am going to try when my parents aren't around..

Gumdrop
08-28-2010, 05:21 PM
It also helps when you do these to hold in your tummy and wear the exercise weights around your wrist and ankles.You can tone up a little faster with them. C:

oathtoorder
08-28-2010, 07:24 PM
;DDD congrats!!

thank you XD XD XD

and if you were a pokemon , i'd choose mew XD

oathtoorder
08-28-2010, 07:26 PM
That seems really, really fun~. I am going to try when my parents aren't around..

good idea , it's awkward when your parents walk in on you and they're all o_O wtf are you doing ? XD XD XD

oathtoorder
08-28-2010, 07:28 PM
It also helps when you do these to hold in your tummy and wear the exercise weights around your wrist and ankles.You can tone up a little faster with them. C:

that is a really , really good idea , I didn't think about that :o

UniversalChaos
08-28-2010, 08:03 PM
I'm so glad that you've found this to be helpful! I do my fair share of para para as well, and it does work really well.
A tip for forum posting, though, if you want to reply to multiple people, click the multi-quote button on each post you want to reply to (the button next to regular quote) and then click reply to thread, where all of the posts will my quoted in a single post.

Chirudesu
08-30-2010, 12:56 AM
I. LOVE. PARA PARA. 0^0
I also love Hinoi team, I don't understand why they get so much flack about 'not being proper para para.' Whatever....my first song was Night of Fire. Still haven't done King Kong, but I want to!

Angelx624
08-30-2010, 01:40 AM
When I do Para Para, it's mostly Haruhi dances. XD I dance the Hare Hare Yukai, Bouken Desho Desho, and Saikyou Pare Parade. :3 I wanna learn more. ^_^

oathtoorder
08-30-2010, 11:58 PM
When I do Para Para, it's mostly Haruhi dances. XD I dance the Hare Hare Yukai, Bouken Desho Desho, and Saikyou Pare Parade. :3 I wanna learn more. ^_^

You should try Greed's accident :D

Queenblurblab
08-31-2010, 12:24 AM
There are so many great dances to learn it's awesome. Especially tech para which has more moves and is faster. I actually go to a para class of sorts where we learn together. It is awesome.

Dezmo
12-10-2010, 11:47 AM
You should try Greed's accident :D

Splain me? XD Great thread, by the way! I should totally do that... I've always had trouble sticking to routines, especially to lose weight... But if I do something I love, I'll be burning calories in no time! ^^ Thanks for the idea~

Mariks_Dragon
12-10-2010, 12:48 PM
I love doing Hinoi Team dances, Night of fire is great for your arms. Mine burn each time I do it. Also Love and Joy and Bad Apple are great for Cardio.

TehEmi
12-11-2010, 08:54 PM
I just got done with an hour of Night of Fire. I've lost 5lbs so far with para para! I love it!

Crydda
12-12-2010, 07:00 PM
I love doing Hinoi Team dances, Night of fire is great for your arms. Mine burn each time I do it. Also Love and Joy and Bad Apple are great for Cardio.

I plan on learning Bad Apple!! someday, but it makes Love and Joy look like a piece of cake XD

At the moment, I'm finishing up and improving Love and Joy, attempting to learn Sailor Fuku [Lucky Star dance] and the cute but mean Ren'ai Circulation [<--- My feet refuse to cooperate >.<], and re-learn Hare Hare Yukai, tv and full~

princeofdacosmo
12-14-2010, 05:41 PM
just scared the hell out of me when i saw the title of the thread i thought u meant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGdGJ1XXvTQ&t=1m15s

poor GT.... but im glad its not that

Mariks_Dragon
12-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Gotta love dancing

Mac*Star
12-15-2010, 03:50 AM
The only problem is: your arms get bulky due to the constant are movement...^^;