PDA

View Full Version : Naruto @ Anime North 2004

Pages : [1] 2

Kohana
09-30-2003, 08:44 PM
I just wanted to know if anyone was organizing a Naruto group for this coming anime north? And if so the list of characters spaces that are still available.
Thanx in advance

sasuke88
10-06-2003, 07:04 PM
:)

hi

just to let you know

you answered my thread

but I know for a fact that there will be naruto group

for anime north 2004

but I am accepting all interested people

the more the better becaseu at the end there will always be some people that will walkout

but I think there will be the following people

a pair of girls are Ino and Sakura

my friends and I will be Sasuke Naruto and Sakura
so we will have 2 sakura

the pair of girls that I met at CNanime 2003 had a really good idea with the inside and outside sakura

it's going to be great

we won't have a kakashi becasue she's at ACADIA university

but we might get other people as time passes

I think you want to be KAbuto

he's cool

so if you have any friends that want to join just let me know at

yu_fabian88@hotmail.com or just reply here

let me know if you want to know more

Kohana
10-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Cool... I still wanted to go as Kabuto and I have two other friends going as Orochimaru and Iruka or Shikamaru.. but there might be more but thats it for now ^_^

Kikoro
10-07-2003, 08:24 PM
Hey, im the friend thats cosplaying as Orochimaru! woo! cant wait for the con now, so many Naruto cosplayers!

Kohana
10-09-2003, 08:21 PM
Kikoro: You can add Nikita and her man to that list now... apparently she's going as Shikamaru and he is going as Ebisu... lol

Kikoro
10-10-2003, 12:23 PM
LOL Richard is going as the closet pervert! LOL that is priceless! priceless i tell you. now i cant wait for the con. If he wants he can borrow my forehead protector since Oro-san is from sound. :)

Oshi
10-10-2003, 03:13 PM
1) sasuke88, the way you type all spaced out like that hurts my eyes X_x;;

2) I currently have Gekkou Hayate, Yondaime (4th) Hokage, Yakushi Kabuto (w/ Sound headband, not leaf), and Kamizuki Izumo (examiner-style)

Kohana
10-12-2003, 07:13 PM
Oshi : You did Kabuto?.... cool... I was wondering how did u make your gloves?.... I have an idea how to make mine but.. I'm just looking for another way of approaching this project. Thanx in advance ^_^

iloveshonenjump
10-13-2003, 03:05 PM
Is anyone going as Zabuza, because I need help developing my sword...if I can make one that big.

Kohana
10-15-2003, 07:26 PM
i have no idea how to make one.. i suggest you look around in the other threads... there is bound to be someone who knows.

sasuke88
10-17-2003, 05:03 PM
Does Iloveshonenjump want to be part of the cosplay thing

at Animenorth 2004??

iloveshonenjump
10-17-2003, 06:43 PM
Well I am going to Anime North, hopefully dressed up as Zabuza and it would be cool to go with some people who are also dressed up as Naruto characters.

Kohana
10-18-2003, 11:21 PM
Well I am going to Anime North, hopefully dressed up as Zabuza and it would be cool to go with some people who are also dressed up as Naruto characters.

That would be the coolest to have a whole group of Naruto characters.... but I guess nothing is for sure until we know who is going as who... then organization would be easy.

iloveshonenjump
10-19-2003, 11:57 AM
Well lets start. We should make up a lsit of everyone who is interested and who they are going as. Its better to start early don't you think? Kohana, and Sasuke88 what do you think?

nyamiko_chan
10-19-2003, 03:14 PM
omg! Do you have a Sasuke YET!!??? X3 I'll be Sasuke ^_^Vm LOL!!

I've been meaning to make he's outfit for awhile ^_~ It'll give me a reason! BTW..? Does anyone know of a site that sells the headbands??

Kohana
10-19-2003, 07:09 PM
iloveshonenjump: Okay for sure it's never too early to plan. So far I have on my list:
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Blue Fox--> Ebisu (maybe)
Kohana "Me"--> Kabuto/Gaara (Kabuto for sure Gaara if I have time)

nyamiko_chan : I got my headband from Kikiwai at the CN anime con... they are located in Chinatown they have tons of Naruto cosplay stuff the lastime i checked

iloveshonenjump
10-20-2003, 04:13 PM
Where in Chinatown did you get the headband? I want to get me one, and if its ok wtih you, I would like to join your group of Naruto Cosplayers as Zabuza.

Kohana
10-20-2003, 06:41 PM
iloveshonenjump: The store I got it from is called "Kikiwai Anime" is located at 222 Spadina Ave. suite# 219... I think they have a website too... www.kikiwai.com
Sure join the group the more cosplayers the better! ^_^

iloveshonenjump
10-22-2003, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the address

iloveshonenjump
10-23-2003, 11:20 AM
Wait, it cost $50 bucks, my god that is expensive. Maybe I will make my own headband instead. Still looking purple gloves, and a sword. Damn this is going to take some work. How are you guys doing with your costumes?

Kohana
10-23-2003, 11:38 AM
Zabuza gloves are purple?... which one are u going as the one with shirt? or without?... Now that i think about it the only type of headband I've seen in stores are Konohagure type so... you would need to make one for Zabuza

iloveshonenjump
10-23-2003, 12:43 PM
I have re-watched the anime and he wears a kind of bluish purple kind of long gloves and socks. I will be going witht he black shirt and black pants like in episode 13-18, but I have to start working out again, can't go looking too skinny. Also, is anyone going as haku?...that isn't a guy. Also what kind of contest are there are anime north?

Kohana
10-23-2003, 02:42 PM
Cool. As far as I know there isn't anybody going as Haku but it's still early.. maybe we'll find one ^_^. As for the whole contest thing at anime north they give out prizes for hallway cosplayers and those that are particapating in the masq. Oh yeah did u ever figure out how to make the sword?... anyways back to fighting with my sewing machine!

Sciel
10-23-2003, 08:08 PM
actually my friends and i are also planning to go to anime north as naruto characters..
so far there's nine pepo in my group right now.. there's naruto, iruka, sasuke, itachi, haku, zabuza, an anbu and possibly a gaara and a sakura..

it'll be cool to see so many naruto pepo there...

Kohana
10-24-2003, 11:23 AM
Sciel: a random Anbu or somethin' like anbu Kakashi?

nyamiko_chan
10-25-2003, 10:24 AM
hmm..$50 I think I'll make my own. At least then if I can make it well I'll have others to sell them to ^o^
Unless I keal over and buy it X3 LOL

Sciel
10-29-2003, 09:26 PM
it's gonna be a random anbu.. with the mask and all.. not necessary kakashi..

sasuke88
11-01-2003, 05:52 PM
sorry guys I haven't read any of these messages in such a long time

well

I really glad that there are lots of people interested

I am interested in going as

either

Sasuke -cause I have the costume already

Naruto - I will need to make the costume

Neji- same I need to make it

or

Garra -I doubt it becasue of the huge Gourd and the hard costume

Anyways

I know two girls from CAN ANime 2003 that said would go as

Ino and Sakura

well I have nort heard from that in so long

but I'm not sure

Well

I think We should really get going and starting

to see how many characters we have

we want to get as many DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AS POSSIBLE

We want the ROOKIEE NINE

and probably GAI SENSEI"S THREE STUDENTS

so those people would be

Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Ino
Choji- fat guy
Shino -bug guy
Shikamaru- lazy guy
Kiba- Guy with dog
Hinata- Girl that likes Naruto

Rock Lee
Tenten
Neji

IT would also be good if we could get

Garra
Temari
Kankuro

There are also the Sensei's

it would be great

thanks all

Kohana
11-02-2003, 01:50 PM
*UPDATED LIST*

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana "Me"--> Kabuto (Not going to do Gaara now...I don't think i'll have enough time.)
nyamiko_chan--> Sasuke
iloveshonenjump--> Zabuza
Sasuke88 ----> Neji OR Sasuke OR Naruto
The girls from Cn Anime--> Ino and Sakura

That is the list as it stands right now... it will probably change a billion times... but thats okay... I came up with some ideas for the masq but I want them to be a surprise so we'll talk PM or email... or even MSN to find out more info.

Sasuke88: Thats basically it... it doesn't look like we'd get the ALL of the genins or the sensei's to go with them... I think it will be cool to have a Gaara though... but we'll see what happens.

Mekou
11-03-2003, 07:35 AM
I was thinking of making either Sasuke or Haku for TAC March. >.> so which ever I make I can re-wear it to AN04.

I'm not sure though. It seems you already have a Sasuke. *pokes Nyami* you evil bum! =P Nah, I lurves ya really *prods with stick*

I don't know all that much about Haku but I /love/ his outfit! And I can have a mask to cover up meh ugly mugshot. ^_~

Kohana
11-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Mekou-chan: that would be soooo cool for you to go as Haku b/c already have a Zabuza!!! Let me know if you wanna be added to the new updated list!! ^_^

Nikita
11-05-2003, 11:24 AM
hey I'm nikita, I am going as Shikamaru to the con. I know kohana and kikoro from school.
feel free to add me to your buddy list if you want.
well Ja Ne!!!!

nyamiko_chan
11-06-2003, 09:33 AM
we want to get as many DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AS POSSIBLE

We want the ROOKIEE NINE

and probably GAI SENSEI"S THREE STUDENTS

so those people would be

Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura
Ino
Choji- fat guy
Shino -bug guy
Shikamaru- lazy guy
Kiba- Guy with dog
Hinata- Girl that likes Naruto

Rock Lee
Tenten
Neji

>>>IT would also be good if we could get

Garra
Temari
Kankuro

There are also the Sensei's

it would be great
thanks all

If someone could send me some sites with Garra, Temari, and Kankuro I'll take a look..then Mekou could be Sasuke ^^Vm

I've seen a few Garra pics..but not enough =__=

Could someone be UBER nice and post up what sites you have??! <3

Thanks!!
And big gords only seem more fun to me ^^; I wonder *ponders more*

If anyone wants to add me to MSN feel free to ^_~ then we can chat about this and all ^_^
ANYONE from this thread going to TAC on Sunday (this sunday) ??

sasuke88
11-06-2003, 04:51 PM
hey guys

here is a picture of Garra

http://mcvegalt.pitas.com/

I hope it helps

It seems that we don't have the main character

NARUTO

SO I am leaning towards cosplaying as him

I will need help on his costume

and his wig

I e-mailed someone that does wigs but I will still need help

it's easy for a chinese guy with black hair to get blond hair

anyways

does any one know how to make the shoes??

It looks so hard

well if you guys need more pictures just post it

thanks

Kohana
11-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Nikita: Girl, NOBODY wants to add you to their buddy list.... loser.... *jokes*

nyamiko_chan: I'll be at TAC on Sunday... I have nothing else better to do... maybe we'll see each
other there! ^_^

Sasuke88: I CANNOT believe we forgot about Naruto!... but it seems like its all comming together really well... anyways... try here for the sandals----> http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=16425&highlight=Naruto+sandals

Mekou
11-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Thanks Nyami but I can't do sasuke justice *hides fatness and long hiar ;.;*

So I'm doing Haku for sure! ^_^ He's my 2nd fav! ^o^ Plus, everything is UBER EASY! ^o^

La la la *skips off*

angelcosmos
11-08-2003, 03:20 PM
my cousin's working on the Sasaki (the silver-hair character)! ^_^ He's finally cosplaying after how many years?! lmao

What's Naruto about? =X Still can't figure out bit torrent *sobs*

naruto49
11-08-2003, 10:15 PM
my cousin's working on the Sasaki (the silver-hair character)! ^_^ He's finally cosplaying after how many years?! lmao

What's Naruto about? =X Still can't figure out bit torrent *sobs*

Ummm its actually kakashi that has silver hair =) (just thought u like to know)

Ryn
11-09-2003, 08:59 PM
I'm 90% certain I'll be at AN04 as Hinata ^o^ I might do Kakashi too, if I have time... I'm trying to convince two of my friends to go as Zabuza and Haku, but since they've never cosplayed before, I don't know how likely that is :\

Kohana
11-10-2003, 03:26 PM
Ryn: Do you wanna be apart of the group? We already have a Haku and Zabuza... maybe you can convince your friends to do a easier cosplay since its their 1st time... i.e Ten Ten or Neji is not that bad.

so far I think we have over 10 people in the group... We should come up with a name for our group so we don't confuse ourselves and everyone's on the same page... any suggestions for our name???... I'm thinking something shinobi or Naruto themed in some way.... Oh yeah was anyone here at that convention on Sunday??... Maybe I saw you but didn't know who you were.... I'm rambiling... on about nothin' sorry!

Mekou
11-10-2003, 03:42 PM
>> any suggestions for our name???...

Ninja's of the Night! >=3 or uh..nevermind >.> lol

>> Oh yeah was anyone here at that convention on Sunday??... Maybe I saw you but didn't know who you were.... I'm rambiling... on about nothin' sorry!

I was there =D I was the girl in the pink kimono and red skirt. ^^

Ahhh It's time to start Haku *_*

Kohana
11-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Mekou: Ninja's of the Night LOL.... that's great!.... OMG I saw you... I wasn't cosplaying yesterday I was the black girl in a big blue winter jacket.

Mekou
11-10-2003, 03:56 PM
>> Ninja's of the Night LOL.... that's great!.... OMG I saw you... I wasn't cosplaying yesterday I was the black girl in a big blue winter jacket.

XD I'm glad you like the name! I don't remember seeing a black girl in a blue jacket. o.o Ah well I wasn't really paying attention anyway lol

sasuke88
11-14-2003, 10:48 PM
Hi

guys

I had the chance of talking to some of you people through MSN

it was great to actually get to know you guys

anyways, we are going to start getting ideas for the skit

Please post your ideas

It's great if we actually have a funny skit that actually has contex from the show.

also we should try to get a kakashi

thanks

Kohana
11-15-2003, 12:40 AM
To all Ninja's of the Night: How 'bout we email or PM the ideas for masq b/c that way it can be more of a surprise.

Mekou
11-15-2003, 01:21 PM
Sadly I won't be available for the masq since I have other plans with my group. -0-

But things can change. ^^ If I become available I'll let you know ^_~

sasuke88
11-16-2003, 10:35 PM
HEy all you shinobi's

I had to idea of using the theme song in our act

I had to idea of karyoke

any ideas??

Oh ya can anyone tell me where to get a wig that looks like naruto??

thaks

Kohana
11-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Mekou-chan: That's too bad... but we can take lots of pics anyway ^_^

sasuke88: karaoke eh???? hmmm so many possiblities. I have no idea where u can get a wig that looks like Naruto's.. you'll most likely have to cut and style a wig yourself.

hankai_ayame
11-26-2003, 08:06 PM
Mekou-chan: That's too bad... but we can take lots of pics anyway ^_^

sasuke88: karaoke eh???? hmmm so many possiblities. I have no idea where u can get a wig that looks like Naruto's.. you'll most likely have to cut and style a wig yourself.

does anyone know the characters that no one has said that they would Cosplay? (if possible, I could be Haku in his green outfit... i've even got the mask.)

sasuke88
11-27-2003, 09:35 PM
YA

GO for it

I think we might have a ZABUZAWA (I can't spell)

anywasys

it's cool with us

or even anyother person with long hair

sounds good

Kohana
11-28-2003, 09:18 AM
does anyone know the characters that no one has said that they would Cosplay? (if possible, I could be Haku in his green outfit... i've even got the mask.)

Thats no problem a Haku would be nice to have since we have a Zabuza. We had another Haku before but she's in another group now so its all gravey!

Anyways I'll post up a more updated list later... right now I'm at school and should be typing out my assigment.

Kohana
11-28-2003, 08:52 PM
*****NEW REVISED LIST*****

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana "Me"--> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan--> Sasuke OR Gaara
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji OR Sasuke OR Naruto
The girls from Cn Anime--> Ino and Sakura

Did I forget anyone??? If I did reply this message or PM me.

nyamiko_chan
12-08-2003, 12:20 AM
^o^ I'm good for Sasuke now..you'll just have to keep me from glomping myself o.0;; lmao!!

I just need one simple cosplay for AN without anything fancy XD . I think Kana might kill me X3 but I can't wait!!

Kohana
12-08-2003, 07:24 PM
LOL... Okay cool nyami, Sasuke it is!! ^^

iloveshonenjump
12-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Man, its been long since I posted something here, and it seems that the group has grown, cool. I know I am part of the group but what am I actually going to be doing with you guys. I got some bandages for my costume though they aren't that great so I guess I will have to buy better ones. I will probably be making my sword from cardboard or some thin piece of wood if I have the time. Anyways I got to go finish my ISU for some classes, so busy these days.

Irvy
12-11-2003, 05:32 PM
If Sasuke88 isn't going to be Neji, I'll be him for you guys ^^

Kohana
12-11-2003, 08:27 PM
If Sasuke88 isn't going to be Neji, I'll be him for you guys ^^

Coolness I think Sasuke88 is leaning more towards Naruto then Neji... I'll have to check back with him though.. but for now you're welcome to join the more the merrier!! ^_^

Kikoro
12-16-2003, 01:06 AM
man i cant believe how big the group has gotten, this is going to be so cool. im a friend of Kohana's and Im going as Orochimaru. *bows* I havent started yet but dont worry Kohana i will be cosplaying! you may have to help me, cause i have no sewing talent. ahem. ya. well off i go to try and find some contacts for the costume. i hope i can get them in my prescription, im blind as a bat. ^_^

Kohana
12-17-2003, 11:37 PM
man i cant believe how big the group has gotten, this is going to be so cool. im a friend of Kohana's and Im going as Orochimaru. *bows* I havent started yet but dont worry Kohana i will be cosplaying! you may have to help me, cause i have no sewing talent. ahem. ya. well off i go to try and find some contacts for the costume. i hope i can get them in my prescription, im blind as a bat. ^_^

Yeah you better be cosplaying as Orochimaru otherwise I'll have to hurt you!... and you got to bring some snake props along so I can hug and kiss some poisonous SNAKES!!! LOL... I'm haunted.. besides I'd be lost as Kabuto with out you...if you don't go as him i'll carry around a sign saying:"HAVE YOU SEEN MY SNAKE MAN???"...lol okay I need to stop.

Anyways people we still need ideas for the skit and organize a time to meet in the future.^_^

kurotoshi
12-28-2003, 07:21 PM
Oi! I'm going as Jiraiya!!! My friends are going as Itachi and Zabuza. Yeah, a groups sounds like fun. I hope we meet up with you guys!

-Kurotoshi

Kikoro
12-28-2003, 08:53 PM
Ohhhh! Kurotoshi! i cant wait to see your Jiraiya! I love him! Im going as Orochimaru so I want to get pics with you and your friends. *dances around in a circle* this is going to be so much fun

kurotoshi
12-31-2003, 07:03 PM
Don't worry, Kikoro, I'm gonna hunt you down, lol :thumbsup: Yeah, It's going to be lots of fun. I can't wait! (my mother also knows I can't wait. I think she's ready to shove my head in the wall) I'll have to take pictures, lots and lots of pictures.

-Kurotoshi

sasuke88
01-01-2004, 04:20 PM
Hi

I haven't posted anythign here in such a long time

just wanted to see what's going on

oh

ya key kabuto

just to let you know I don't know the girls names but you can contact her, I already gave u her e-mail

and as for the 2 girls who want to be Ino and Sakura

I haven't heard any thing :sulk:

sasuke88
01-02-2004, 08:21 PM
:untrust:

Not to be an ass

but its already January and we only have a few months left

so I just wanted to let you guys know that if we want this Event to be a sucess we are going to need everyone to do their part

1st thing is for everyone to post their real Name and E-mail and Character
(There can be doubles of characters)

Name: Fabian Yu

e-mail: yu_fabian88@hotmail.com

Character: Neji & Sasuke

by leaving your e-mail (best if Hotmail for MSN purposes)
Me and Kohona can contact you guys when we have an update

this is just as a precaution since not everyone checks these updates

anyways we are currently working on an idea for a presentation
I think the limit for Anime north's masquarade is about 4 to 5 Min

I hope everyone can make it at Masquarade this is basically why we made the group anyways

thanks to all

Sorry for talking so long :thumbsup:

best of luck : :dance: :jjacks:

:chatah:
Sasuke88

Kohana
01-04-2004, 11:06 PM
:untrust:
so I just wanted to let you guys know that if we want this Event to be a sucess we are going to need everyone to do their part

1st thing is for everyone to post their real Name and E-mail and Character
(There can be doubles of characters)

Name: Fabian Yu

e-mail: yu_fabian88@hotmail.com

Character: Neji & Sasuke

by leaving your e-mail (best if Hotmail for MSN purposes)
Me and Kohona can contact you guys when we have an update

If you all are not confortable posting your name and email on this site just email or PM me with the info.... Also any possible ideas for the masq you have can be PM to as well ... That's all for now later!!

sasuke88
01-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Do We even have someone cosplaying as NAruto???

sasuke88
01-05-2004, 07:14 PM
hey Kohona, where did you get the Gif for your AVATAR

and also to what different Characters do they have PM or E-mail me

thanks

Kohana
01-05-2004, 08:20 PM
Do We even have someone cosplaying as NAruto???

Good Question.... as of now nobody cosplaying as him maybe we'll find some one soon.

Ryukka
01-05-2004, 09:35 PM
I don't think I'll get Ino done in time @_@ I might, I'm not to sure, so just leave her out of the masq and if I do get her done I'll just stalk everyone for pictures. I haven't heard from Rae in a while, she sorta dissapeared off of the face of earth x_X; Sorrryy.

Kohana
01-06-2004, 11:29 AM
I don't think I'll get Ino done in time @_@ I might, I'm not to sure, so just leave her out of the masq and if I do get her done I'll just stalk everyone for pictures. I haven't heard from Rae in a while, she sorta dissapeared off of the face of earth x_X; Sorrryy.

It's Okay things happen.... Thanks for telling us u wont be apart of the masq... hopefully we'll see each other and take pics!

sasuke88
01-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Just to let you guys know

there might be a possibility that I won't be able to make it to Anime North 2004

The reason is that I might be attending

Queen's enrichment activiey

E = MC*2 in may

So

really sorry to have caused so much trouble

I really want to go though :woah:

nyamiko_chan
01-16-2004, 06:22 PM
Hey guys I don't think I'll be able to make Sasuke, unless by March I have money enough to make it -__-;;

It would be kool to be Naruto, if you guys don't have one?? So if by march I have fabric money, maybe I could choose between Naruto and Sasuke. ^_^ I think there were 2 Sasuke's anyways ^^;

kurotoshi
01-17-2004, 06:59 PM
I, unfortunally won't be masquerading. My friends and I are first timers and we agreed to watch the events. (One of my friend's has a horrible case of stage fright) Oh Sasuke88, you're not being an ass, it needed to be said, the group should be made as soon as possible. Anywho, I will be hunting all of you down for pictures, so if you see a big blur of kaki green, red and white, it's me, then you'll probably see the blur trip and fall in the sandals... right...

Anyway! Hope to see you all at the convention, I'll be watching the show! Cheering you guys on!

A bit of topic, do you know if theres gonna be a Tsunade?

Yusukana
01-18-2004, 08:25 PM
hey there, is anyone going to be Iruka in this group? if so can i be Iruka? =P

~Asuka~

Yusukana
01-18-2004, 08:27 PM
that last thing didn't make sense, ok, if NOT can i be Iruka? =P

~Asuka~

Yusukana
01-18-2004, 08:30 PM
nvmnvm, im not going =P

Kohana
01-19-2004, 02:50 PM
So you wanna go as Iruka????

sasuke88
01-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Hi

this person contacted me by E-mail

the following is his hessage :bigtu:

Dear Sasuke88,

I've read your thread on this page:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=21906&page=1&pp=15

I am very interested in your Naruto group for Anime north. As we know that Anime north is far away from now but i do not want to register for any EZboard or Forum post yet but i would like to contact you in anyway possible.

I am currently working on a Kakashi Costume and my friend is currently working on a Sasuke costume as well (Sasuke the original version). Think of it as a "Sensei & Apprentice" combo. I noticed there was no Kakashi on your list so far so i will be the first one to post up. Its not a garuntee that i will be cosplaying as Kakashi but i will try my best to find the materials and props for him.

Anyways i would like you to post up my e-mail on that forum thread please. If you have MSN Messenger please add me so i can keep in touch.

- Crimsoneyes

P.S. More info on me or anything add me on MSN messenger or E-mail me. I'm free most of the time

So

kohana and other members I hope you see this

I hope your group works out well

there is still a possibility that I might not be able to go but anyways I hope you guys the best of luck

sasuke88
01-22-2004, 03:59 PM
:jjacks:

hi

I recieved an e-mail from "Crimsoneyes"

This is his message

Dear Sasuke88,

I've read your thread on this page:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=21906&page=1&pp=15

I am very interested in your Naruto group for Anime north. As we know that Anime north is far away from now but i do not want to register for any EZboard or Forum post yet but i would like to contact you in anyway possible.

I am currently working on a Kakashi Costume and my friend is currently working on a Sasuke costume as well (Sasuke the original version). Think of it as a "Sensei & Apprentice" combo. I noticed there was no Kakashi on your list so far so i will be the first one to post up. Its not a garuntee that i will be cosplaying as Kakashi but i will try my best to find the materials and props for him.

- Crimsoneyes

If your reading this I hope you are interested thanks

I will enform you guys later to see if I can still come :chatah:

Kohana
01-24-2004, 08:06 PM
****New List****

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Blue Fox--> Ebisu (Tentative)
Kohana "Me"--> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan--> Sasuke (Tentative )
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> (Tentative)
Crimsoneyes---> (Tentative)

That's basically all the people in the group up until now....new additions are still being accepted ....

nyamiko_chan
01-24-2004, 08:17 PM
Hey guys!! ^O^ *ponders* I really hope I can get Sasuke done. I won't be able to make it for the masq tho T_T;; I might be able to make it tho, if I can save, find a job (lol) and keep an eye out for things I can use ^_~

*O* it's awesome that their might be another Sasuke tho if I can't make it ^^;

Kikoro
01-24-2004, 11:27 PM
Kohana, why is Ebisu tentative? When did he say he might not be going? We so need more members! i dont care if you cant go to the masquarade, im not unless Kohana drags me into somthing (kicking and screaming). just come for pics, lots of them.
Oh we have a new person to add to the list, Kohana you know who she is.
Leigh-chan will be going as Anko or TenTen. Anko is her first choice.

sasuke88
01-25-2004, 09:16 AM
Kohana, why is Ebisu tentative? When did he say he might not be going? We so need more members! i dont care if you cant go to the masquarade, im not unless Kohana drags me into somthing (kicking and screaming). just come for pics, lots of them.
Oh we have a new person to add to the list, Kohana you know who she is.
Leigh-chan will be going as Anko or TenTen. Anko is her first choice.

If you really want to do something, than just get people to join , spread the word

that's what everyone does, so I hope you guys can get enough people

I heard from some people that they are not very confident with a group this big, they fear that it will never come though, and if you were to have a masquarade when would you practise it, people don't want to spend a whole afternoon practising, when they can be enjoying themselves

sasuke88
01-26-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey, I've been watching your thread on Cosplay.com's forums about a Naruto cosplay group. I also heard you're in need of a Rock Lee. I was gonna cosplay as Rock Lee anyway, so I said to myself, why not join this lofty group? I thought it was a good idea. I've got the messy black hair and the martial arts expertise to fully pull off a good Rock Lee.

I will not be avaliable alot, so be sure to contact me as soon as you can. I've also added you on my MSN contacts to speed things up.

Peace be with you.

Ok this guy does not want to join the forum so, I'll probably be sending his messages

anyways

It seems like a lot of people might be leaving the group

oh ya

these is still a possibility that I can join cause I'm not going to the Queen's program thing

it's just too expensive and not really worth it.

Kohana
01-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Kohana, why is Ebisu tentative? When did he say he might not be going?

B/C I'm not sure if he's is gong to cosplay in the first place.... it seems that Nikita is forcing the dude to do it... so here we are.... Btw its cool that will have an Anko or TenTen.... I hope Leigh-chan can finish Anko.. never mind I hope i can finish Kabuto!

sasuke88
01-27-2004, 08:49 AM
B/C I'm not sure if he's is gong to cosplay in the first place.... it seems that Nikita is forcing the dude to do it... so here we are.... Btw its cool that will have an Anko or TenTen.... I hope Leigh-chan can finish Anko.. never mind I hope i can finish Kabuto!

Hey

I might have a friend that might cosplay for Ebisu

My friend really look like him too

I'll ask him, but if we have more than one , than well say its his doppler granger

Kohana
01-28-2004, 07:12 PM
sounds cool ... we'll see what happens

jammerboyjay
01-30-2004, 12:41 PM
im goin to animenorth for the 3rd time and i did my first cosplay last year. Surprisingly i did pretty well, so im doin it this year. im dressing up as kakashi. my costume is gonna be awesome. My bro is dressin up as zabuza. We're planning on doin a awesome job so we'll see what happens.

sasuke88
01-30-2004, 06:06 PM
im goin to animenorth for the 3rd time and i did my first cosplay last year. Surprisingly i did pretty well, so im doin it this year. im dressing up as kakashi. my costume is gonna be awesome. My bro is dressin up as zabuza. We're planning on doin a awesome job so we'll see what happens.

are u interested in joining our groups or would you rather be independant???

it would be great if you could be a part of this group

I don't even know if we have a kakshi :jjacks:

Kikoro
01-30-2004, 10:22 PM
Yes Jammerboy please join our group. we dont have a Kakashi so having you in our group would be sweet! im so going to glomp you if you dont mind ^_^ cause Kakashi is my fave character (hence the avatar). Orochimaru is a close second but since im coplaying as him i cant very well glomp myself. lol i want pics with you lots and lots.

sasuke88
01-31-2004, 03:21 PM
Does

anyone know where to get contact lenses that are similar to Neji's eyes

if you don't know what I'm talking about look at my avatar

Ive been searching and most of the contacts make you conpletely blind because it covers the iris, therefore no light can come through and you won't be able to see

does any one know if there is a similar type of contact lense??

sasuke88

Kohana
01-31-2004, 04:19 PM
i think your best bet is to get light purple contacts

Kikoro
01-31-2004, 06:31 PM
some stores like walmart have contacts like that, there are ones that are white with a small black iris to see out of. you cant get ones that are completely white, you would not be able to see. The brand is called Wild Eyes or Crazy lenses, the latter of which is cheaper. Walmart has them for a good price i think but they are still expensive. Wild eyes are $80-90 a lense. im looking for contacts myself for my Orochimaru costume. good luck finding some.

Arcueid
02-02-2004, 07:36 AM
i'm planning to cosplay as Kurenai but i'll be at an art table so i don't think i can hang out with the group much but i'll be sure to look for all of you and bug you for a group pic ;)

Kohana
02-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Cool I'm gonna be looking for ya!.... by the way I LOVE your avatar!

sasuke88
02-03-2004, 10:36 PM
i'm planning to cosplay as Kurenai but i'll be at an art table so i don't think i can hang out with the group much but i'll be sure to look for all of you and bug you for a group pic ;)

Cool

thanks for the notice

Hope you can be part of the Masquarade

thanks

sasuke88
02-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Several people have e-mailed me over the a few weeks
and wanted to know if there will be a Naruto group for the

Can Anime Toronto 2004 in August

I told them that I would post something here to see if people were interested

So if you are interested in haveing a group for can anime 2004

just post here

I know a lot of people have already left the original group because of some conflict

so this is another chance for people to be part of a Naruto group :p

Please spread out the word

thanks

Amy the Yu
02-09-2004, 04:07 AM
Hey y'all.

I'm going to be going to AN as Haku and I'm getting my friend, Ro, to do Zabuza. We're both too tall for the characters, but the relative heights still work perfectly...also, I'm asian and Ro's half Indian, so the skin colours and appearances work well.

I'm making both costumes since he's never cosplayed before, but he insists on doing it because then I'd have to make him the sword.

For TAC, we actually have the entire Gai team with a possible Gai-sensei. I volunteered to do Ten Ten with two of my friends doing Neji and Rock Lee cause they wanted a Ten Ten and I have the hair for it. I don't think they're going to wear the costumes for AN though.

They're both amazing cosplayers...I'm not so much, but Ten Ten's just too easy to screw up on.

I know that one of them was thinking of doing Naruto, but I have no idea if that's really going to happen cause they always half 3-4 costumes for AN.

I'm looking forward to this now...there's gonna be some interesting competition if there's going to be another Haku and Zabuza. ^_^ Let's all do our best and see who ends up with the most accurate...although I have to admit, the Zabuza sword I'm making is only going to be about 5' 6"...about my height...not nearly as big as the 7 feet giant thing that Zabuza has.

PEACE OUT =)
Amy the Yu

Kintarooooo
02-09-2004, 01:22 PM
I'm apparently (hopefully, not confirmed on their part yet) going with 3 friends, one who will cosplay Gaara.

I'll be most likely doing Kabuto or Iruka..... next year though, Jiraiya. Because I have something against bad wigs used for cosplay, but I don'T have the natural length to even compare yet....

Kikoro
02-12-2004, 11:19 PM
Kintarooooo, if you want to be in our group you should go as Iruka, cause we already have a Kabuto. Oh and your friend would be welcome too, we dont have a Gaara yet. Hope to see you there!

Arcueid
02-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Cool

thanks for the notice

Hope you can be part of the Masquarade

thanks

sasuke-- alright cool, just try and find the kurenai at the artist's alley and tell me the details of the masquerade, never been part of it before, i'd love to be this year ^_^

kohana -- thanks! i just couldn't help putting my shikamaru and ino figures in that position since they're just ASKING for it~! ino's jutsu pose is perfect for hugging shika's lazy pose~~ hehe and yours is cute too ^3^

kintaro-- too bad you're not going to be jiraiya this year since i might do a tsunade cosplay for friday and sunday! ^^

Kohana
02-20-2004, 06:53 PM
I was just wondering if anyone was making their own kunai... b/c I'm really too lazy to make some myself and I want somebody to make a couple for me... we could work out a deal or something...

kArAsU's_puppet
02-24-2004, 07:48 PM
hi..i might be Temari..im not sure yet..but maybe i'll see u guys around..i'll only go cosplayin if i have time to make her costume..

Kohana
02-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Cool!... If you do end up cosplaying as her give me some tips on creating that fan of her's.... I want to cosplay as her next year... Also u can terrorize my friend b/c she's going as Shikamaru.

nyamiko_chan
03-09-2004, 05:43 PM
I was just Pondering, I know I'm a pending Sasuke, but Have you guys got a Naruto =/??

If you do, I guess I'll see my doppleganger ^_~. I've decided to make Naruto, and so far it's my only costume since everything else are only possibilities -.-;

What character do we already have btw?

kenhidaka
03-09-2004, 08:12 PM
If I had the time and money and another job, I would of had enough to make either Kakashi or Iruka but I am planning on making them for CN Anime so if you are playing to cosplay group there, I could tag along this time ^_^;

Mekou
03-09-2004, 10:19 PM
I discovered the other day that I own the /perfect/ pair of Sasuke pants. XD I might make him just for fun...when I have time...a moolah. <o< haha! And when I can find the right blasted colour for the shirt. >_<;; *le sigh* But Sasuke is overdone and "officially" taken so...I dunno. ^^ We shll see. o.o

Kohana
03-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Blue Fox--> Ebisu
Kohana "Me"--> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Naruto (Tentative)
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Crimsoneyes---> (insert character here) (Tentative)

I'm pretty sure there are other people that I missed but I was confused if they were independent or in the group. Please tell if you like to join and I'll add you to the list.
Oh ya I wanted to know is anyone here going to the March TAC??? If you are i hope to see you there. ^_^

Kikoro
03-12-2004, 01:11 AM
You forgot one person Kohana

Leigh-chan is going as Anko.

and to all those going to March TAC see you there!

nyamiko_chan
03-12-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm going to TAC as, hopefully, Preist Mahaado from YuGiOh <3

What is everyone wearing there, if cosplaying?

Kohana
03-14-2004, 07:07 PM
OMG Kikoro I forgot Leigh-chan I'm such a loser!.... This will be so cool to have Orochimaru, Kabuto and Anko.

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Blue Fox--> Ebisu
Kohana "Me"--> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Naruto (Tentative)
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Unknown Renegade---> Sasuke

Okay I think that is it for now.. let me know if I forgot someone or you want to be added.

Mekou
03-22-2004, 02:43 PM
I know there's already a Neji in your group, but I've fallen in love with him XD so I simply MUST cosplay Neji-ness! >3 I will probably attempt to SAVE my money this year and just rewear some AN costumes for CNAnime soooo....Neji will be there too. =D

Shmahaha!

Arcueid
03-24-2004, 04:39 PM
is anyone going as kiba?? i love kiba and am cosplaying his sensei.. i'd like to have a group pic of the whole team (kiba, shino, hinata) but so far i don't see plans for any kibas ;_;

and whee, my well-endowed friend might cosplayed tsunade and if i've got the extra time and money i'm hoping to do jiraiya alongside my kurenai costume. i'll be looking out for your orochimaru! ^_^

Kikoro
03-24-2004, 10:20 PM
oh Arcueid, your going as Kurenai, i love her costume, i cant wait to see that. and i really hope i can pull off my Orochimaru costume now that people are looking forward to it.

nyamiko_chan
03-25-2004, 12:51 AM
is anyone going as kiba?? i love kiba and am cosplaying his sensei.. i'd like to have a group pic of the whole team (kiba, shino, hinata) but so far i don't see plans for any kibas ;_;

X3 Actually..even tho I'm Tentative for Naruto, I'm depending upon cosplayers I *don't* know to definitly cosplay him -__-;; Seeing on how that fox is so luffed X3

So I'm Trying to decide between Hinata or Kiba x.o;; Which is hard ;o;

I would make both and wear one for Friday and one for Saturday... :thumbsup:
But I have to see how I am for $$ cosplay wise ^_~ I'll get back you all you guys in a few days, at most a week :sulk:

Kohana
03-28-2004, 01:12 PM
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Naruto? Kiba? Hinata?
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji?

Our Ebisu has dropped out for good now... so I say burn him! I couldn't careless!... lol... anyway I think that is pretty much it. I really got to get serious about my costume... so very little time.

Mekou
03-28-2004, 01:31 PM
I'm being Neji for sure! ^o^

*pokes Nyami* Project Navy Knickers! X3~

Hakura
03-29-2004, 12:25 AM
I'll for sure be going as Sakura =D <3 Naruto Can't wait to see everyone if you need a Sakura for a group I'll go XD

Irvy
03-29-2004, 01:13 AM
If you guys don't mind doubling up I've got a neji costume. I'm hoping to have a Ino costume which I would wear instead but it all depends on funds and I am broke at the moment =/

Mekou
03-29-2004, 01:45 AM
o__o 3 Neji's now? Wow, and I thought he was an unloved character. XD lol.

nyamiko_chan
03-29-2004, 11:40 AM
nuu..Neji gets Ze luffs! XD~ I'm confusing everyone on this board with my character *gomen* -_-

Once I'm done Momiji I'll SOOO be letting you guys know for sure ^_~ but it looks like Kiba will rule..and it's not like the puppy doesn't hurt ^O^

Does anyone know his doggy's name U_U??

Hakura
03-29-2004, 01:39 PM
Did you have a Sakura yet? Cause I'll join XD I need a cosplay group ;_;

Arcueid
03-29-2004, 03:52 PM
wheee~ kiba!! :heart:
i'm glad you're going as him (hopefully!)
and his cute puppy-chan is akamaru ^^

sasuke88
03-29-2004, 06:56 PM
nuu..Neji gets Ze luffs! XD~ I'm confusing everyone on this board with my character *gomen* -_-

Once I'm done Momiji I'll SOOO be letting you guys know for sure ^_~ but it looks like Kiba will rule..and it's not like the puppy doesn't hurt ^O^

Does anyone know his doggy's name U_U??

Hi

the little dog's name is AKamaru's hope fully that's who you were looking for

kakshi's guiding dog is Pakkun

have fun

sasuke88
03-29-2004, 06:59 PM
hey guys

just wanted to see what's happening with the group

there still might be a chance that I can go, but don't keep your hopes up

also for all you cosplayers out there

I think that during the masquarade

they will be singing theme songs

such as Wind, and Haruka kanata

that's just an idea

so try to learn those songs

thaks

Kohana
03-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Welcome Haruka and Irvy!! ... the more the merrier ... and welcome to all the people that just joined in the last few days... weeks.. months... ahhh you get the idea.
As for the thing with all the Neji(s) we could say he's doing the kage bushin and all will be well! ^^... I don't think we have an actual team or any sensei(s) for that matter yet but meh... we'll work with what we got!... If any one has any ideas about masq/skit idea just PM me or something.

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji?
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino

Hakura
04-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Yay =D Sounds like fun ^^ BTW how and where should we meet up? I know myself I have Anime Music video panels to do and I HOPE they don't conflict with the cosplay ><

It shouldn't ^^ but anyway ^^ Can't wait =D do you want us to make/bring any special type of props?

Kohana
04-01-2004, 08:26 PM
props are good... i haven't figured out a way to get my hands on kunai yet... uhh there are tons of stuff that you could make... I'm makin' the scolls from the "Forest Of Death" part of the chuunin exam... Also alot the the posters have weird props that you seldom see in the actual series. As for meeting up and stuff I guess we can organize somethin' soon for the people who can make it then meet again when everyone is in town for the con... the date and time needs to be worked out by the whole group... I imagine lots of pple are swamped with school work etc... so I guess we'll see.

Amy the Yu
04-02-2004, 08:43 AM
There's a chance I might be able to attend Anime North now...cause my summer's partially screwed over. Not a great chance, but it's there.

If I do go, I'm definitely gonna upgrade my Ten Ten costume. I still wanna try to work out how to make my scolls from nice heavy ribbon so I can actually do some sorta twirlly things in some sad imitation of her Soushouryu...it won't look right since I'll be doing it from the ground, but Ten Ten with scrolls is still better than Ten Ten without...

You can add me to the list of Naruto cosplayers, but I'll be tentative for attending the con at all. I'll be staying at the hotel if I go, so I'll have the costume handy anytime for group pictures even though I'll probably only cosplay Ten Ten for one day.

Kohana
04-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji?
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Amy The Yu---> Ten Ten (Tentative)

Okay new List.. welcome Amy The Yu... I hope you can make it! ^^

Catboi Blues
04-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Well, I've just been talked into going to AN and I noticed this group. I was originally thinking of bringing my Zabuza outfit with me(first outfit) but it looks like he's already taken. In his place I guess that I can come as Kakashi(suprised he isn't taken already).

Kohana
04-05-2004, 07:34 PM
Kakashi isn't taken yet... but if you dont have time you can come as Zabuza... you may be a shadow clone... lol

nyamiko_chan
04-05-2004, 09:09 PM
guess what ^o^ I've got Kiba progress finally ^o^ so he is for sure being made ^_~ I got his sweater today for major cheap <3 and my friend is giving me some black fur she was saving but didn't need

Today is an awesomes day =) *big smiles*

Mekou
04-05-2004, 10:43 PM
Nyamiko // omg that's so awesomes! :O So now we can do the sexssi thang! XD *clings to you*

I was gonna go and buy some black fabric so I could make Neji's headband and other misc stuff but I ended up taking a nap them my friend came over. XD BUT! I did get some Ino progress with her done. =3 I now have all the measurements I need and the basic top and skirt cut out. ^o^

You know...Nyamiko and I were planning to have a photoshoot on the last Saturday of April. Maybe we could make it a small Naruto photoshoot thing? ^^ I think that would be awesomes. And it would all of us a date that's still a while before aN to aim for. =) That's good for me since May can be used to make a 2nd new cosutme. ^o^

If people are interested, Nyamiko or myself will post info on location times when we discuss that. =D It will be like a come if you want to things. X3

Catboi Blues
04-05-2004, 11:38 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention. If anyone's interested I'll be bringing forehead protectors with me. If you have a request, I can bring it with me. As for my Kakashi, I have his normal outfit as well as his ANBU outfit(and a suprise ^_~). For Zabuza, I've had that ready since Nekocon(decapitator "knife" and all).

nyamiko_chan
04-06-2004, 04:25 PM
w00t! ANBU Kakashi <3~ I can't wait to see that

and yes ^^ that would be awesome Kou!! big Naruto photoshoot ^o^ we must discuss ze times ^^ I'll be on later ^^; and you know why, if you looked in your email o^_^o

Amy the Yu
04-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Naruto photoshoot? End of April? I'm so there, just name your location.

School ends in another 2 weeks for me, so I'll be sitting around for a while and I still wanna cosplay again in case I don't get to go to AN. XD

Kohana
04-06-2004, 10:15 PM
my costume wont be ready for then BUT ... but i wont mind meeting up before AN.

Catboi Blues
04-07-2004, 08:36 AM
I'd love to make it for a photoshoot this month, but as I live in Michigan that might prove to be a bit difficult unless its right across the border.

the_tennyo
04-07-2004, 12:27 PM
ahahaha there had better be some damn good Gaara's at anime north!! *Gaara is my alltime favorite anime guy*
and then, I will take pictures of them. ^___^

Kohana
04-10-2004, 03:27 PM
we dont have a Gaara in this group but I'm sure there will be one in attendance

Fake_Mike
04-12-2004, 11:44 AM
This really bites. i was planing to cosplay Kiba and Akamaru but all my planing went down the drain. All the money i had saved up dissappeared in Ragnarok Comics. LOL I couldn't help myself i was looking for them everywhere and when i found them well, bye bye funds. Then i was planing to just go easy and be an ANBU but but i need to make a mask and that will take some time, but it is still an option, oh and i need a forhead protector. :thumbsup:

Kohana
04-12-2004, 03:35 PM
Oh well.. at least the money went to a good cause... there is still time to get something together... good luck!

**New List**

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Catboi Blues---> Zabuza? Kakashi? ANBU?

Fake Mike.... want to be added to list??? if so reply yes or no ... that is all folks!! ^^
Mekou-chan.... done and done ... no more evil question mark!....lol

Mekou
04-12-2004, 04:11 PM
um...o.o I'm wondering if the question mark next to Neji can be removed. ^^; It makes it seem like I'm unsure that I'm making it when I am 100% sure. XD

heki-chan
04-12-2004, 04:19 PM
I doubt my naruto outfits will be finished in time for AN (seeing that is...39/38 days away LOL gah..) But i am SOO looking forward to seeing everyone's naruto stuff! ^0^

I will take a bucketload of photos ^_^

Is someone being Rock Lee? Someone has to be Rock Lee ;_; he's so cute

Fake_Mike
04-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Yah sign me up for either Kiba or a ANBU guy. But i don't think i can be ready for AN. Crap. put me as tentitive :bigtu: lol and yah there needs to be a Shino and a Hinata. So all of my group can be there, :bigtu: lol yah....

janmurphy
04-12-2004, 11:56 PM
Wish I could oblige Fake Mike, I have a Shino outfit hanging RIGHT there on the rack, complete with bugs to stick to one's face, but Im not going to AN. =...(

nyamiko_chan
04-13-2004, 07:41 PM
Hey Kohana ^_~ you can keep me as Kiba *points to sig* I've already got him started and Hinata will wait for CNA I guess =P~

I can't wait XD mwahaha!!!

Kohana
04-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Kiba
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Fake Mike---> Kiba or ANBU (Tentative)

WOW such big group... we'll step into AN and Sug Knight 'em all ... lol ... *laughs at own joke*

the_tennyo
04-14-2004, 05:57 AM
well, I'll be glad to take many pictures, must...buy...lots of batteries...*they fun out so fast *cry**

Catboi Blues
04-14-2004, 08:50 AM
Kohana: which of the ones that I've brought up do you recommend that I bring to the shoot? Also, anyone that needs a forehead protector drop me a line.

Kohana
04-14-2004, 10:54 AM
Kohana: which of the ones that I've brought up do you recommend that I bring to the shoot? Also, anyone that needs a forehead protector drop me a line.

I personally would suggest Kakashi... just b/c there are a WIDE range of pics that can be taken.... ie... Kabuto vs Kakashi... Orochimaru vs Kakashi.... Sensei and student combos.. and also fan-girl service pics... lol... if your willing to them... lol.. i read too much yaoi... But whatever you want go ahead... ultimately is your choice in the end ^_~V

Amy the Yu
04-15-2004, 06:40 PM
Just realized something...is there going to be a set time and place when we're going to gather and take nutty pics? I have other costumes that I'm going to be wearing and I'm sure I'm not the only one that would have to go change into a Naruto costume from some other cosplay for the photo.

Normally, where it's done isn't a big concern, but I think this year it is since the congress center and the hotel take time getting from one to the other, so not everyone's going to be in one centralized building like previous ANs were like.

Kohana
04-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Yeah good point... I'm not familiar with the format of the Congress Centre so I cant really say a place... Hopefully I can figure out something

Hinata
04-18-2004, 08:06 PM
could I be Hinata?? It would be so awsome to be part of a group!!
This is my first cosplay though, so don't expect anything great.

Kohana
04-18-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh cool!... just what we needed for the group... and don't worry ... my cosplay at looking to great right now... but I add you to the list!
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Kiba
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Hinata---> Hinata

bluphino
04-18-2004, 11:34 PM
Right...look around for a Yuuhi Kurenai on Saturday if possible....for the Masquerade :) Because I"m going as two chars....with Kurenai as a possible...:D just for the Masquerade probably? Hee hee hee....still in the works...but just to give you guys a heads up.

Oh, and I have a friend going as Shino...

the_tennyo
04-19-2004, 01:48 AM
I was thinking of scrapping my mireille costume and doing hinata but I figure I might as well keep it because it sucks but I dont have no more money and I'll keep my hinata idea planned for the first day of school like always

Kohana
04-23-2004, 01:23 PM
*tears* we have lost our Zabuza.... *goes off into a corner to cry*
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Kiba
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Hinata---> Hinata

Amy the Yu
04-23-2004, 06:13 PM
I'm going to AN for sure now...but unless someone arranges and notifies me of a time and place where everyone's gonna gather for the Naruto group photos, I don't plan to drag my Ten Ten costume. It takes up space if nothing else and I'm lazy.

megumi_mitsukai
04-24-2004, 12:25 AM
There's gonna be a LOT of Naruto cosplayers at AN it seems. I'm going with a smaller group of Naruto cosplayers as well as Hinata. ^__^

Kohana
04-26-2004, 10:18 AM
WHO: Naruto Cosplayers
WHAT: Photoshoot
WHERE: Lobby to meet up..then we can move to a better place
TIME: 2:00-4:00 .... not that we'd be there for that long but that's just a window of time.

How does that sound to everyone? Or would anyone prefer Friday or Sunday??... I don't know the AN schedule yet.. so the time maybe subject to change due to conflicts.
That's All folks!!

Kikoro
04-26-2004, 08:29 PM
i dont know if id like Friday, i guess i could get into costume for a little while later in the day, Saturday is cool though, ill be Orochimaru all day, and Sunday is cool too maybe some time in the afternoon.

Hakura
04-27-2004, 04:52 PM
Any time works for me =D as long as it's not durring the anime music videos, or my panels ^^

Zetchi
04-27-2004, 07:03 PM
edit... nevermind, i wrote in the wrong section -____-

Mekou
04-28-2004, 08:33 PM
I'd love to join the photoshoot but..

-I'm being Neji for sure on Friday and I'll probablywear him again on Sunday
- My Saturday/Masq costume may be a little too complicated to take off and even if not, the hair do WILL. ^^; So..Saturday wouldn't be good for me unless it was in the morning <_<
-Sunday I'm good. =)

So yeah..Friday or Sunday is good for me. ^^ but even if it still ends up being Saturday, I'll be there to take pictures! ^o^

Kohana
05-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Then is Sunday better???

Fake_Mike
05-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Hey everyone!!! look out for my Naruto AMV, if u go to watch the AMV compition videos. Its naruto with the linkin park song paper cut. Starts off with Hinata fighting Neji. :)

Kikoro
05-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Fake Mike, is it on animemusicvideos.org cause if it is id like to see it.

xenogenetix
05-04-2004, 10:04 PM
ive been goin to AN for a while now but this my first time cosplaying ... as Sasuke... (his first costume... for those who read the manga). i got a fashion designer on my side so it shoudl be coming out fairly nicely :sunny:

you guys wana meet up sometime ... or whatever u guys are up for? thatd be coo = D

Kohana
05-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Thats cool... I think well be meeting up on Saturday unless there are some serious conflicts

Lafiel
05-05-2004, 06:47 PM
I know you guys already have an anko, but I MIGHT have a costume ready in time. It may be a little ghetto-ish though :D

Amy the Yu
05-05-2004, 06:59 PM
I'm considering rewearing one of my ghetto cosplays (either Ten Ten or Miao) from before for one day of the con...cause I've been too lazy to get much done.

A week ago, I had 3 costumes and 2 commissioned props to start on...and now i have 3 costumes and 1 commissioned prop to do. I suck!!

Costumes all got tossed around and ideas and plans changed, so I figure I'll probably start/finish one of my costumes tonight. Do the second during the rest of the week, go fabric shopping for the 3rd this weekend and make it next week. Then I have an extra week to tweak with them and style my morphin wig untill I'm happy.

I repeat, I SUCK!!! XD

Kohana
05-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Lafiel: I added you and put you as tentative.

And apparently Blue Fox wants to come back into the group as Ebisu or Asuma... but we shall see!

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Kiba
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Hinata---> Hinata
Lafiel ---> Anko (Tentative)

xenogenetix
05-05-2004, 09:21 PM
what about meeee ?
im a reject = (

Kohana
05-06-2004, 12:15 PM
Oh my bad... I'm sorry!

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Kiba
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Hinata---> Hinata
Xenogenetix---> Sasuke

Irvy
05-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Hey guys *hasn't posted here in awhile* I was wondering is there a set time? I scrolled up and it looks like Saturdays the day but a time wasn't listed.

Kohana
05-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Hey guys *hasn't posted here in awhile* I was wondering is there a set time? I scrolled up and it looks like Saturdays the day but a time wasn't listed.

I think I suggested between 2:00pm - 4:00pm ... but that is just a window of time until we know if there is any conflicts

xenogenetix
05-06-2004, 04:48 PM
yay... but

is there any specific purpose of meeting as of yet ie. masquerade ? or are we meeting jus to chill? = P

Kohana
05-06-2004, 07:56 PM
photoshot... as far as I know... else people want to enter the masq.

Kikoro
05-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Kohana, you may have to take UnknownRenegade off the list, he just told me that he has some party to go to. Someone in his family, its going to be a big thing so i dont know if he will be able to come. I guess its not that bad though since we have another Sasuke. still now i have no one to do yaoi pics with me! *cries*

Kohana
05-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Awww man that sucks I was So planning to chase him around with the new kunais i bought...lol.... okay I'll take him off the list but later though... so very lazy

Catboi Blues
05-06-2004, 09:45 PM
I'm thinking that I may go the the gathering as Kakashi, but I'm still undecided.

Okay, that's it...

Lafiel
05-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Awww man that sucks I was So planning to chase him around with the new kunais i bought...lol.... okay I'll take him off the list but later though... so very lazy

You have Kunais!!??
I don't suppose you have any extra you would be willing to sell? Or at least where did you get them from. I have seen some on YJ but nothing on ebay besides from $100+ resin ones.

Btw Sunday or friday is best for me.. but I can switch into my costume really quick for the photoshoot :)

Kohana
05-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Lafiel: Yeah I got my kunai from this site www.mad-props.com ... i got 2 large ones for 35 bucks american which is like 52 bucks canadian (thats including shipping and handling and the price of the money order)

***I was thinking if we could all vote on a day together. So just post OR PM ONE DAY that is okay for you... so then everyone will be happy. ^_^***

~~~~~~~~~~~
Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Kiba
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Neji/Ino
Hinata---> Hinata
Xenogenetix---> Sasuke

kArAsU's_puppet
05-08-2004, 06:50 PM
hey..anyone know where i could get some fish nets cuz i need it for my temari costume..oh and i would love to see u guys at anime north...it be so cool

heki-chan
05-09-2004, 03:00 AM
I got mine on eBay from a seller named "Dapeegoo" ^_^

nyamiko_chan
05-09-2004, 02:43 PM
I'll be wearing my Kiba costume on Friday and maybe Sunday. I'll be Momiji for sure Saturday and don't wanna change. And prolly Bridget on Sunday...so Friday will be the only time for Kiba ^.^;;;;

Mekou
05-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Friday is the best day for me as well. =) Since I cannot change out of my Saturday costume. It would be too much work. x.x Sunday would be alright as well but friday is prefered. (That way I'll have my Kiba! >3 *chews fur and snuggles*)

Kohana
05-09-2004, 08:41 PM
So that's 2 votes for Friday!

Amy the Yu
05-09-2004, 09:18 PM
If it's Friday then I think I might wear my Ten Ten costume. I've been debating whether it would be tacky to rewear a costume (which I've never done) or not. It was worn on the Saturday for GhettoCon, so I'm not really 100% liking the idea of wearing it at AN.

All my other costumes are going to be worn on Saturday and Sunday though...so Friday was kinda blank unless I worked my ass off and made a 4th costume just for Friday.

For the time being though, you can take me off "Tentative" since it seems like Ten Ten's good for Friday.

Arcueid
05-11-2004, 12:57 PM
the shoot is planned for friday right? i i dont think i will be wearing my kurenai costume on friday, but i'll pack it for the photoshoot and just put it on then! XD

Kohana
05-11-2004, 08:07 PM
hmm... seems like everyone wants Friday...I was planning to wear my Hanajima cosplay that day.... I guess we'll see what happens!
Oh yeah is anyone here going to the Meet and Greet???

Mekou
05-11-2004, 08:56 PM
I'm not sure if I'm going to that. ^^ I never have in the past and I'm really not that interested in the guests this year. =/ We'll see though. I may get dragged by someone. XD

PS: I posted a pic of my Neji costume in my gallery. =)

Mai-Mae
05-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Y'know what? I wanted kunais too, and decided to make my own... but since using styrofoam was disastrous last year (Subaru-sama's axe... oh dear) I decided to carve them out of a block of pine.

You have no idea how much I'm kicking myself for that one. *looks sadly at her homemade pile of hamster shavings*

Mai-Mae
05-12-2004, 12:18 PM
Er.... hello ^_^

Sorry to kind of bust in on all this, especially 9 days before AN (!) but I got curious and checked Google to see who else was going as Mitarashi Anko at the con...

And so here I am. ^_^"" I'm happy to see that there's going to be an entire Naruto groupie (more photo ops, yay!) but I doubt I'll be part of it, since there's already an Anko and you've spent so much time organizing the group anyways. (that and I'll be with my friend Meroko so I'll be wandering off somewheres regardless)

Well, I've said my bit. Perhaps I'll post here and there whenever. ^_^"

Lafiel
05-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Woo another Anko!
Its ok if there are more then 1 Anko :D
I think there is already 2 infact :)

I'm going to probably be Dark anko all in black.
We should get an anko picture going :)

Mai-Mae
05-13-2004, 07:22 AM
I'm going to probably be Dark anko all in black.
We should get an anko picture going :)

There's a Dark Anko?? Woowoo!! (Only seen the anime, has no idea what's going in the manga and would like to be surprised XD)

Kohana
05-13-2004, 12:42 PM
Hey guys!
I have threaten by a number of people to make the photoshoot on Saturday.. but the heck with them I guess. But if the photoshoot is on Friday I may not dress up b/c I'll be in the meet and greet... hopefully everything will work out some how.

Hakura
05-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Well I really think it should be at a time where all can be in costume, or at least 90% ><

Any day is good for me, but Friday or Sat (preferably Sat) are best ^^

We need to find a place to at least meet in person at the con and plan things out more, espically if we have a skit or want to compete as a group =o

Kohana
05-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Well so far I believe 3 people have said they want it on Friday. And by my count 6 people for Saturday.

Hakura: A skit would be nice.. I was kinda hoping to do one for the heck of it.

nyamiko_chan
05-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Either way Saturday or Friday, I'll be wearing Momiji on Saturday, but hey...if everyone can't make it the same day we can always plan a day for a Naruto Photoshoot after the con, maybe June-ish? ^____^\\//

Kohana
05-14-2004, 12:04 AM
yeah that sounds like a cool idea... But I looks like Saturday might be the day but whatever...

Lafiel
05-14-2004, 02:40 AM
Maybe have a Friday AND saturday meeting ^^
I think there is a cosplay.com meeting both days as well, we could get together after the cosplay.com pictures get taken since we are all there anyways. If its nice out I really think we should go outsidea afterwards.

I find the lobby tends to cast some crazy shadows and it can wreck pictures.
I'm all for a naruto photoshoot later in the summer :) Maybe picnic and pictures.

nyamiko_chan
05-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Maybe have a Friday AND saturday meeting ^^
I think there is a cosplay.com meeting both days as well, we could get together after the cosplay.com pictures get taken since we are all there anyways. If its nice out I really think we should go outsidea afterwards.

I find the lobby tends to cast some crazy shadows and it can wreck pictures.
I'm all for a naruto photoshoot later in the summer :) Maybe picnic and pictures.
Yeah, their planning a C.com meet up on Saturday the same time...and to break off into series' after and such ^.^

I just have no idea what the people in the J-idol contest will do, I don't think they should miss it ;~;

Hakura
05-14-2004, 08:59 PM
Is the Cosplay.com photo shoot just for members? I'm a member of the forum but not the site =o

Kohana
05-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Anime North is SO close and I'm not even done my costume yet... I can't find gloves anywhere! And as for the photoshoot meeting up at the cosplay.com thing sounds cool.

mazoku-chan
05-16-2004, 12:31 AM
I'm sorry to say but I haven't read the whole 15 pages to find out... will there be someone as Choji? cuz my friend will be... ^^

nyamiko_chan
05-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Is the Cosplay.com photo shoot just for members? I'm a member of the forum but not the site =o
It's for Everyone I'm guessing ^_^ might as well com ^O^!!

Kohana, What kind of gloves are needed? =/ I know if you can get downtown to Queen and Spadina (fabric district) a vintage shop called BRAVA sells gloves
Their more of the sunday church like...but you might be able to alter them?? ^_^;;

Kikoro
05-16-2004, 04:00 PM
I know of the place, i think. I think we've been in it before Kohana. (the one with the wings and such) they had some gloves, but i think they were black. i hope you find something. Orochimaru wouldnt be the same without his right hand spy!

Kohana
05-16-2004, 06:25 PM
I know of the place, i think. I think we've been in it before Kohana. (the one with the wings and such) they had some gloves, but i think they were black. i hope you find something. Orochimaru wouldnt be the same without his right hand spy!

I hope so too but things aren't looking good for me. I wish there was a one stop cosplay shop with all you cosplay needs in one damn place!... I hate all that running around!! If I wanted to do a scavenger hunt I'd go to summer camp!!! Damn I'm just trying to cosplay not become flippin' Indiana Jones .... Sorry I have some issues to get off my chest....

Kohana
05-16-2004, 06:26 PM
I'm sorry to say but I haven't read the whole 15 pages to find out... will there be someone as Choji? cuz my friend will be... ^^
there is no Chouji as of yet...

Irvy
05-17-2004, 12:45 PM
I've decided after Acen I am gonna go as Ino and not Neji ^^. My Neji costume was the suxorz where as Ino came out really well. (now I just need a blonde wig @_@)

Any idea what time on friday we are going to have the photoshoot? Maybe we can wear something that'll identify us as being from cosplay.com. Last year at Otakon we wore purple ribbons. If we wear something and then we see another Naruto cosplayer with whatever it is, we can be like ' Heeey..you're from cosplay.com" and try to gather together ^^

Kohana
05-17-2004, 11:19 PM
i'll be dress up as Kabuto on Saturday most likey hope to see ya there... I got gloves and they suck!.. but meh

Kikoro--> Orochimaru
Nikita---> Shikamaru
Kohana --> Kabuto
nyamiko_chan-->Kiba
hankai_ayame ---> Haku
Sasuke88 ----> Neji
Leigh-chan--->Anko
Mekou-chan---> Neji
Hakura---> Sakura
Irvy---> Ino
Hinata---> Hinata
Xenogenetix---> Sasuke

Lafiel
05-18-2004, 11:42 PM
It seems the cosplay.com photoshoot is at 1ish on Saturday.
Was it confirmed when the naruto one is?
Just wondering if I have time to change my costumes or not. ^^

Kohana
05-19-2004, 04:09 PM
I think after the cosplay.com photoshoot we should do it since we'll all be there I'm assuming.

Irvy
05-19-2004, 06:07 PM
Where are both of the shoots going to be?

nyamiko_chan
05-20-2004, 10:24 AM
Where are both of the shoots going to be?
at one the the hotels, Renissance (sp?)I think

Check the Photoshoots Forum ^_~

xenogenetix
05-20-2004, 05:43 PM
Where are we meeting? ive never been to this place b4

okay.... i posted b4 i refreshed so excuse my dumbass... anywayz make it on saturday! :P hehe... and also

can we have an idea of those who WOULD be interested in the masq? jus to see if its possible at all. = P im up for that

nyamiko_chan
05-20-2004, 10:09 PM
I'm finished Kiba!! just gotta sew Akamaru and one shoe cover!! I'm so pround of it's fluffyness!! Look for me on FRIDAY ^O^\\//

Hakura
05-21-2004, 11:44 AM
I am interested in doing a skit still XD

So 1 pm Saturday is the cosplay.com photoshoot then after we are doing the Naruto one, I believe that is the plan ^^

So lets get everyone to meet up at 1 pm Saturday in the Lobby XD

Lafiel
05-22-2004, 01:50 AM
To bad my anko wasn't complete in time :\
Though I saw a great anko walking around today.
Hopefully if we have a gathering sometime I should have anko done and can take some Naruto pictures with other people.

Tomorrow I'll be wearing my half done rosette, I"m a little nervous to wear it as it still needs to be reworked a lot..

nyamiko_chan
05-23-2004, 02:50 PM
I missed the skit..unless I was in the right one =/? *confused so much*
I miss the huge phtoshoot on Saturday U_U;;

I was in the Naruto group that was pretty huge with 21 people in it ^O^\\// VIVAROCK!!! lol
Did anyone see us in the masq? we were fairly in the beggining of the masq too :nods:

Sandstorm
05-23-2004, 06:52 PM
I just got back from Anime North. I was the chick Gaara with the huge group of Naruto characters that want on stage to Viva Rocks.

Jackal0321
05-23-2004, 07:43 PM
I just got back from Anime North. I was the chick Gaara with the huge group of Naruto characters that want on stage to Viva Rocks.

I was the Faust (Paper bag man), Your costume was great. You and the little kid gara were by far the coolest gara's there. Your friend didn't pose for my pic though, she looked grumpy :chatah:

xenogenetix
05-23-2004, 07:44 PM
I was the Sasuke for... VIVA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who else did i see there??

and yes chick gaara owned me good (and vice versa) = P

Jackal0321
05-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Which group was VIVA ROCKS?

xenogenetix
05-23-2004, 08:32 PM
Which group was VIVA ROCKS?
the one with over 20 ppl...pretty much the entire cast..

Ravnos
05-23-2004, 08:33 PM
omg god there were a lot of naruto cos players

MizuZero
05-23-2004, 09:17 PM
Definitely. Naruto was -the- defining anime of AN2K4.

It got to the point where an Anti-Naruto sentiment begun forming midstway into the con...

Regardless, a lot of the costumes were quality. The one that stands out especially is the Kakashi with the copy of Flirting Paradise. That was great...

Mekou
05-23-2004, 09:29 PM
^_^ I got my picture taken a lot as Neji. =D Some of the most memorable moments were when I was on the way to the TCC for the first time on friday and I was on the brdge and some people were down to the side on around the resaurants and they yelled "Nejiiiii!!! *waves*". ^__^ And I waved to them. XD

Neji is definately a costume I wil be wearing again because it was sooooo comfortable! The only bad part was fixing my bandages a lot. >.<;;

Hakura
05-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Hey guys XD I had so much fun XD

I was the Sakura (From Naruto) with the pink hair in the VIVA ROCKS!! Group XD nice to see some others posting here. I had a blast and I think our whole group did too @@ amazing fun that we plan to do again at CNanime ^^

Akira Kenshin
05-23-2004, 10:06 PM
yes. so much naruto. . . so mcuh naruto!!! lol i was the sasuke with the fuuma shuriken. what fun spinning that. hah ai must say, THAT CHOJI WAS AMAZING!!! he looks EXACTLY LIKE HIM omggg. and the guy at artists alley who did gai sensei. . TOO GOOD!!!! i luv rock lee and gai sensei T____T

white-cross
05-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Yatta! The Viva rocks (the one i was in) was the greatest! I miss you all already! I was the tenē of the group ^^ pretty hyper tenē... in anycase... C u all @ CNanime! VIVA ROCKS!

Hakura
05-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Woo Ten ten XD you coming to Cn too ^^ woo I'm going too. Hehe this will be great

Mekou
05-24-2004, 01:04 PM
^^ I wanna do another Naruto cosplay for CNAnime (I felt left out of the Naruto fun at AN. ;__; ) I was suggested Tenten but...O_<; I don't like being one out of bazzilion. XD There was soo many at AN. <_< Perhaps there will be more/same number at CNA. -.-;;

I will probably make Tenten though ...seems like someone really wants me to make it. <.<

Irvy
05-24-2004, 01:26 PM
I had so much fun at AnimeNorth thanks to the Nartuo group..Viva Rocks =D!

xenogenetix
05-24-2004, 01:35 PM
wheres that naruto = O

if we can manage to get him back to CNanime i shoudl do Sasuke again hehe

white-cross
05-24-2004, 01:48 PM
^^ I wanna do another Naruto cosplay for CNAnime (I felt left out of the Naruto fun at AN. ;__; ) I was suggested Tenten but...O_<; I don't like being one out of bazzilion. XD There was soo many at AN. <_< Perhaps there will be more/same number at CNA. -.-;;

I will probably make Tenten though ...seems like someone really wants me to make it. <.<

i'm tenten not u! ^^ j/k from what i saw at AN there were only 5 tentens...pretty small number compared to the anbus the iruka the kakashis and the sasukes..

nyamiko_chan
05-24-2004, 02:09 PM
We really ned to meet again At CN!! =O I had the best fun in the green room of the masq XD

I'm not sure which character I'm doing, but I'm starting early =P...maybe Zabuza or an ANBU =/...dunno
<3 Kakashi *___*!!

Minka
05-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Hey! I was the Temari with the huge fan in the Viva Rocks! Haha... I was all scared ... my first con... I was with chick Gaara *remembers her "uke" moment*!! That was the best time I've ever had! I wonder if Ten ten got her CD back ... if not I think they're going to mail it to me @_@

EDIT:: Hey I made an MSN group and there's tons of photos in it from the Naruto meet up etc. I look all sad in alot of the pictures @_@ weird because I was exploding with excitement the whole time.

http://groups.msn.com/AnimeNorthGallery

Lafiel
05-24-2004, 02:43 PM
I'll so be there is Anko at CNAnime ;D

white-cross
05-24-2004, 02:48 PM
i gots me cd bak! ^^ *hugs the cd* yay u got he pics up! *looks at the pics*

Mekou
05-24-2004, 02:54 PM
^^;; *still feeling left out* XD White-cross, I'm sure you'll still be 1 bajillion times mor ebetter as Tenten that I could ever be. =) But..I wanna do more Naruto cosplay but there are only so many characters that I can be /without/ a wig *hates wigs*. -__-

Minka
05-24-2004, 03:02 PM
i gots me cd bak! ^^ *hugs the cd* yay u got he pics up! *looks at the pics*
Hoorah! That is good! ^0^ the con was sooo much fun!

Waterspirit
05-24-2004, 03:34 PM
Hey!
I was the Viva Rocks Kakashi!...I had a blast, you guyz are awsome.
Can't wait to see the group in more up coming conventions.

white-cross
05-24-2004, 03:40 PM
kakashi! *glomps* CNA... we all have to b there...the ppl want an encore..

Waterspirit
05-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Kakashi will be there....complete with volume two of his favourite novels....heh...

hinafreak
05-24-2004, 04:19 PM
I was Rock Lee in the Viva Rock group...I had sooo much fun ^_^. now i am trying to find galleries from Anime North...another interesting thing is that they made me YAOI, but for now I'll just keep it to myself O.o....Meh, anyways i just joined the MSN group.....LEE HAPPY!!!!

white-cross
05-24-2004, 04:25 PM
I WANT A COPY OF THE GAI LEE YAOI PIC! BADLY! ^^ sorry lee