PDA

View Full Version : Amaterasu Human Form Cosplay

Ends Beginning
08-31-2010, 12:32 PM
So I want to cosplay as Amaterasu from Okami, but I want to do a human form of her. I have a few ideas that I got from seeing some fanart/concept art of her in various different outfits. A few of them a I like, but I'm not in love with any of them. I was thining of combining some of the different elements of the various outfits in the art as well as using elements from other characters.
This is what I had in mind.
A white Halter top with fur trim that comes to about my bellybutton.
A white fur cloak/cape (like sun from princess mononoke) that attaches to the Haltertop in some way.
A white skirt with fur trim cut at an angle.
White Fur leg warms with Red ribbons wrapping up them tied at the top with little bells on the ends.
A semi-lonmg silver/white wig with large red beads holding the back in a low loose ponytail and two front pieces.
A hand painted wolf mask with the marking that is seen on Amaterasu's forehead in the game Okami.
Fake tattoos like the markings on Amaterasu's front legs in the game on my shoulders/upper arms and fake tattoos on my upper legs (dependsing on how short I make the skirt).
Various handmade props like the weapons from the game.

I am going to try and make this all myself. So if anyone has some pointers please let me know or just let me know what you think about this idea.

Ends Beginning
09-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Hmm thanks for the input.....