PDA

View Full Version : One, two, Freddy's comin' for you...

Katan
09-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Well, where is he? Geez, when you want to find the guy he's never there.

I am looking for a good Freddy Krueger cosplayer: Short to average height, skinny, and willing to do a photoshoot. I read the most amazing fanfiction which is where I get my character, Jade McKnight (costume in my avatar). This girls writing is truly worthy of the movies. I attend quite a few cons and would be open to just about any time. Long story short, I desperately need a Freddy! Help me!

BTW: I have the complete costume already, I am just looking for a willing person to stuff in it.

MissRaptor
10-02-2003, 02:10 AM
DUDE!!!
I LOVE FREDDY!!!! Haha, I've Halloween-ed as him before! ^^
The obsession started in 1999....
LOL! I'm glad he's still a favourite! Good luck on your search!!

Michieru
10-02-2003, 01:14 PM
I could possibly find a lot of people for you. I just happen to work at a horror attraction we hold down here in Wallingford, Connecticut. check out our website! www.trailofterror.com
I've been helping out there since my freshmen days in high school.

here's a picture of me in my senior year from October of 2001:

http://www.trailofterror.com/trail_03/html/gallery/2001/images/trail01_25.jpg

Katan
10-03-2003, 05:53 PM
DUDE!!!
I LOVE FREDDY!!!! Haha, I've Halloween-ed as him before! ^^
The obsession started in 1999....
LOL! I'm glad he's still a favourite! Good luck on your search!!

>ooh I'd love to see pictures! I wanted to do him myself but I just don't have the right build or base features.

Dymatrex
10-07-2003, 06:36 PM
A friend and I are actually doing something really funny at my high school's hallooween contest this year:

He's dressing up as Jason
I'm dressing up as Freddy

In the middle of the contest, he and I will come at each other from both sides of the auditorium, and fight right there in front of everyone.

Want to know how it will turn out? Think of that Jackass episode from Season 2 where Bam and Eric fight in the coffee shop while in Hockey uniforms...yeah, it's like that...

and it's going to be HILARIOUS!!

Katan
10-08-2003, 02:02 PM
OMG that does sound hilarious! I wish I could be there too see it! Freddy better win this time!!!!!!!!!!! XD

A friend and I are actually doing something really funny at my high school's hallooween contest this year:

He's dressing up as Jason
I'm dressing up as Freddy

In the middle of the contest, he and I will come at each other from both sides of the auditorium, and fight right there in front of everyone.

Want to know how it will turn out? Think of that Jackass episode from Season 2 where Bam and Eric fight in the coffee shop while in Hockey uniforms...yeah, it's like that...

and it's going to be HILARIOUS!!

Dymatrex
10-09-2003, 07:19 PM
I might have someone tape us fighting, and then post it up here later! Lolz!

MissRaptor
10-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Dude, heLOO!
Freddy won! He ALWAYS wins.
duh.... ^_^

PrideGozB4AFall
10-09-2003, 11:59 PM
I'd love to help...but...DAMN BREASTS! Actually...those could be taken care of...but you're probably looking for a guy XP

Katan
10-10-2003, 01:50 PM
I'm an equal opportunity Freddy fangirl! I crossplay sometime myself ^_^ What cons do you attend?

I'd love to help...but...DAMN BREASTS! Actually...those could be taken care of...but you're probably looking for a guy XP

Dymatrex
10-26-2003, 06:24 PM
Great news! I'll have pics of me as Freddy and maybe small videos and pics of the fight up on friday or saturday! Stay tuned!

Katan
10-26-2003, 07:50 PM
Great news! I'll have pics of me as Freddy and maybe small videos and pics of the fight up on friday or saturday! Stay tuned!

AWESOME! You have to PM me when you get them!

Dymatrex
11-01-2003, 09:43 PM
The pics have been posted! Check out my gallery. I'll try to have more.

By the way, my friend and I didn't fight...he had a soccer championship to go to. But hey, WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Everyone laughed when Freddy Krueger huddled with the Soccer team to celebrate and stuff!

KnivesMoFO
11-14-2003, 01:38 PM
Well, I'm medium height, skinny, and love to pose.. and Freddy is my personal hero. What cons do you attend? I'd be willing to become the man for you!