PDA

View Full Version : New Pegasus Wig

Lady Shinsei
09-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Hello there, fellow Yu-Gi-Oh cosplayers. I'm curious to know if anyone out there could possibly help me find a better wig for my Pegasus costume. And preferably one that's silver-white or light grey and the proper height (my current one is a bit shorter than it should be; not to mention it bugs the hell out of me with how wispy/messy it gets).

My 'ol sharpie-dyed wig may be nice, but I'm sooo ready for an upgrade. ^_^;

Lacey
09-01-2010, 07:53 PM
This (http://shop.cosplay.com/wigs/zephyr/one-length-long-silver.html) looks like it would be about the right color. It would definitely need a trim to do that long in front, curve around the shoulders, lengthen to a point at the back thing that Pegasus's hair does.

Liberty53000
09-01-2010, 09:21 PM
I agree with the above, that wig is really nice.
You would just have to *carefully* cut it to the right length. XD

RadRage
09-01-2010, 11:02 PM
D:
That one is far more beautiful than mine. I just got a silver Willow form cosworx and I love it to death I highly reccomend it.

But the one Lacey reccomended is beautiful.

Lady Shinsei
09-02-2010, 12:02 AM
@ Lacey = That one is certainly amazing. However, I'd be scared about cutting it (even if I were to get one of my wig-crafting friends to work on it, I'd still be worried it wouldn't come out accurate-looking enough to be worth the effort/money).

@ RadRage = OMG. That one looks totally awesome and a decent length!!!

RadRage
09-02-2010, 01:21 PM
I added you on DA. I swear I'm not following you..I just end up being everywhere you are..lol.

If you do end up getting it, the only mistake I made was I didnt bring it to the front a lot so it looked shorter, and with that wig if you are going to bring the hair to the front for the correct length, it will be the innaccurate length in the back, but if you're not that concerned about what it looks like in the back then its an amazing wig. I LOVE that wig its my favourite I've bought, cosworx makes some great stuff.

Lady Shinsei
09-03-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm not that worried about how it looks in the back, since most people take photos of you from the front anyway (and if anyone did take one from the back, who the heck cares if it ain't the proper length; it's still an awesome wig).

Ooooh... I'm getting goosebumps thinking about getting a new wig. Besides updating that part of my costume, my friend Jaime (KatsuyaKaiba (http://katsuyakaiba.deviantart.com/) on DeviantArt) is going to help me make my white shirt finally look more authentic... booyeah.

Gonna be a couple of months before I can afford to buy a wig, but so happy to have gotten such great ideas...