PDA

View Full Version : MGS4 Frog Soldier Cosplay commish advice

Kawaii Pocky
09-01-2010, 08:50 PM
I was just wondering if any one knew who would be an awesome commissioner to well...commission this cosplay? I probably won't do this till maybe 2011 or 12 so I can save up a crap load of money to pay out the ass for this. lol Well because I want this costume to have really good quality and be as accurate as possible. It's always been a dream to cosplay a frog soldier since I first played MGS4 when it first came out. So I was just wondering if any one knew any commissioners that were good at those types of commissions?

http://borderhouseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/mgs4-frogs-soldier_sm.jpg

Vernedead
09-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Google "Volpin" and expect to pay about $5000. maybe more.

Kawaii Pocky
09-02-2010, 06:49 AM
O.o At the rate I'm working and I get paid over time...maybe I could. lol

Kawaii Pocky
09-02-2010, 06:52 AM
OMG...awesome!

Vernedead
10-09-2010, 02:31 AM
So, When is this going to be made by?

Kawaii Pocky
10-09-2010, 03:43 AM
So, When is this going to be made by?

Honestly...when I finally have a good job, I was thinking of doing a mediocre version so that way I could cosplay a FROG. Since I don't have a real great job right now to afford a really nice quality made one. Plus I'd have to look into having a good commissioner make this as well, well the really high quality one.

And I also have to comment, I know it's off topic, but that I always say "rocket lawnchair" when the Japanese dude says rocket launcher in Metal Slug. So I'm not the only one that says it. lol

Boba_Fett
05-12-2012, 05:53 PM
if this happens, let me know, since i have a friend curious as to making one as well.