PDA

View Full Version : Help getting over flatline!

BearerSoraKey
09-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Alright, I've been trying to loose weight since 08, and i've been doing an INCREDIBLE job if I do say so! I went from over 200 to a healthy 150 or so for my body height. I only need another ten or fifteen to go away but here's the thing: I've flatlined. My weight hasn't gone ANYWHERE. It's taking so much effort to keep it from going back up, and I'm an active person reguarly! I know it's not muscle gain because the scale isn't moving. I just can't drop those last few pounds! I'm exercising, eating less and staying away from carbs. HELP ME! :bigcry:

Kasinator
09-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Could you please give us some more information? how tall are you? Keep in mind its not the weight you need worry about, its the shape. :) it could be very likely at your optimal weight, and just need to do the right workout. :D

also take the time to read the stickies. I took a lot of time writing them for you guys. :)

distantarray
09-02-2010, 03:19 PM
you might have hit your healthy natural weight already, over dieting and over exercising at this point could be hazardous to your health without more information. Remember your "ideal" weight goal might also be something that's never achievable through good diet and exercise.

Since most ideal weights are like BMI and numbers set on a inactive lifestyle, if your extremely over weight using diet and exercise will put on a good amount of muscle weight. If you look good and feel good don't get discouraged on numbers. Go to a gym and ask them to use the body fat analyzer and see where your at. Remember to do this before a workout for more consistant results. if your between 15-20% for a woman your doing amazing, even under 25% is great.