PDA

View Full Version : NYCC / NYAF Photographer Available

TheBigTog
09-04-2010, 05:10 PM
EDIT: Further bookings are now closed for NYCC/NYAF. Thanks everybody for your interest.

Hi all,

This is a cursory announcement of my availability as a photographer for private photoshoots at NYCC/NYAF. Please read my full announcement and availability on my dA account (http://thebigtog.deviantart.com/).

Friday Oct. 8
Pre-Con (1PM) - Booked
Afternoon (3PM) - Booked
Evening - Booked

Saturday (Subject to personal preferences)
Morning (10AM) -Booked
Early Afternoon (4PM) - Booked

Sunday (2 slots pending with times undecided)
Morning (11AM) - Booked
Midday (12PM) - Non-Cosplay Shoot
Early Afternoon (2PM) - Booked
Late Afternoon (4PM) - Booked

PM me if you're interested.

You can view my work on:
My dA account (http://thebigtog.deviantart.com/)
My Flickr account (http://www.flickr.com/photos/thebigtog/collections/72157608789330589/)

... I'll also be at MangaNEXT if you want to catch me there...

Aurora Maryte
09-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Welllll you know we'll be at NYAF as Lightning, Jihl, and Hope. We will have a Cid Raines, Snow, Sazh, and Lebreau(the girl in Snow's gang at the beginning) with us...hopefully a Fang and Vanille too.
I know you said you are pretty busy at NYAF though and photoshoots are limited. So...if you want to photograph some fresh faces/costumes instead it is totally understandable. We won't be offended or anything stupid like that.
Just saying that you're one of only two photographers on the east coast we would want to use, and the other guy is down south, so if(big if) you do have the time and desire to do so, we'd love to have you take our pictures. :)
If you're booked...well hopefully we will at least see you around the convention so we can say hi. :D

TheBigTog
09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
What day is your group cosplaying FFXIII?

Aurora Maryte
09-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Our Snow can't make it now...we're looking for an alternate(like maybe that guy from AnimeNEXT who was in Steph's shoot that you did), but I can't guarantee that we can find a suitable replacement. And our Sazh still needs to call me back with what day he's going to be in that costume.
It's up to you if you still want to do the photoshoot. Now I can't necessarily count on having Serah, Vanille, Fang, or Snow. So idk...

The general concensus otherwise seemed to be Friday though. And I'm still working on getting people for the 4 characters we are missing..but idk.

TheBigTog
09-15-2010, 07:30 PM
The general concensus otherwise seemed to be Friday though.

That sucks. Friday is probably a no-go cuz I'm not sure when I'll reach the con and my evening slot is taken. :(

Aurora Maryte
09-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Well...let me see what I can do then. I mean..we probably should go Sunday since my brother will get in for free(my mother hates anime and blames it for everything including any money problems, lol).
I know for sure that our Cid Raines will be cosplaying Sunday...shouldn't take too much to convince everyone else to do the same.
So you still have times Sunday then. I'll keep you posted on how I do with organizing everyone for Sunday, probably late morning/early afternoon.

Sapph
09-26-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm interested in a shoot on Sunday, preferably in the morning, so is it alright if I book the 11 AM slot? I'm cosplaying as Soma Peries (Gundam 00) for the Gundam movie premier on Sunday. Also, I'm the only one person at this shoot at this point.

TheBigTog
09-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi Sapph. Check your PM.

MaeMaeAngel
09-27-2010, 10:39 AM
I'm interested in a shoot for Saturday in the early afternoon it that's alright with you? I will be Seth Nightroad (a different version from the Seth cosplay on my icon) from Trinity Blood that Saturday. Any time for the early afternoon is fine with me since I usually don't go to the panels.

angelzxdemonz
09-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Hey! I don't know if this is good enough for your limited time slots, but this year we're doing a simple Code Geass C.C. and Lelouch uniforms I believe (we're doing some precursors to our hardcore World Cosplay Summit costumes for NYAF this year) ! If you don't have time, I still want to pop by and say hi!

TheBigTog
10-03-2010, 07:30 PM
New bookings are now closed except for cosplayers whom I have worked with before. Thanks everybody for your interest.