PDA

View Full Version : Sailor JAM-Boree Auditions at Animagic!

FlameSniperRei
10-01-2003, 01:15 PM
Animagic attendees, Just letting you all know that we're looking for a few good senshi for our professional performances. We work with many Japanese companies and perform at Japanese cultural events, and not just at anime conventions. If you've got TALENT... please check us out at Animagic on Sunday at the Sailor JAM-Boree panel. Time and room is To be announced. Hope to see you there! :bigtu:

Info:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=21178

L to the 3rd
10-02-2003, 04:29 PM
we got talent..yes we do..we got talent..
how 'bout you? ;p

sailorpsychosis
10-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Sure, sounds like fun! Should we prepare a song? Do we need a myu costume? Are villain roles open?

FlameSniperRei
10-02-2003, 07:29 PM
Sailorpsychosis read the information here:
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=21178

Yup you need to prepare a song. If you want to have your lyrics out in front of you then that's fine as well. Gambatte! :)

Maryssa
10-02-2003, 10:08 PM
gee... according to your rules I am too fat to be in the group =/

sailorpsychosis
10-02-2003, 10:24 PM
Awwww, no villains? ;_;
Anyway, I have 2 questions about the audition song:
1. Does it have to be a song from the character you are auditioning for (like if I audition for Uranus and Neptune, would it have to be Chou Bi! or Destined Couple?), or can it be any character (could I sing Kagami Yo, Moshiya)?
2. Does the audition track have to be karaoke (I have some software that I make "homemade" karaoke songs with. Some songs the voice is nearly inaudible, but others you can still hear it halfway...)?

Thanks!

L to the 3rd
10-03-2003, 02:03 AM
gee... according to your rules I am too fat to be in the group =/

o.O; eh honto? Maybe this needs adjustment...well give or take a few is what we said. ^^

L to the 3rd
10-03-2003, 02:05 AM
Awwww, no villains? ;_;
Anyway, I have 2 questions about the audition song:
1. Does it have to be a song from the character you are auditioning for (like if I audition for Uranus and Neptune, would it have to be Chou Bi! or Destined Couple?), or can it be any character (could I sing Kagami Yo, Moshiya)?
2. Does the audition track have to be karaoke (I have some software that I make "homemade" karaoke songs with. Some songs the voice is nearly inaudible, but others you can still hear it halfway...)?

Thanks!

1. No, you can sing anything you wish as long as it is in Japanese but if anyone does a song of the character they want it would be more impressive but it isn't required.
2. Karaoke is prefered, but if you absouletely love to do a song but it has no karaoke track then feel free to sing it. I know how it feels to really want to do a song but there is no darn karaoke track of it lol.

Nope no villians at least not now, I mean our group has done villians so inners and outers could easily double as villians.

~Chrissy
VP of SJ

sailorpsychosis
10-03-2003, 02:31 AM
Oh good! Thanks Chrissy! ^_^
Oh, and about wearing a costume to the audition... if it's on Sunday, I probably won't be cosplaying that day (I'm estimating that I'll probably be pretty tired by then, especially from driving back and forth! ^^; ). However, I will be wearing my Sango costume on Saturday, so if you see me you can evaluate my cosplay skills then (or at least say hi ;)).

P.S. (looks at profile) Oh my gosh! You're the Roof Mellow cosplayer!!! Roof Mellow is one of my favorites! That's so awesome! *_* I've only seen one other Mellow, and that's in Japan! I hope you'll be wearing that at Ani-Magic, since I didn't get to see it in person at Expo...

FlameSniperRei
10-03-2003, 01:40 PM
Sailorpsychosis you don't have to wear the costume to the auditions you can just bring it if that's what you'd like to do. :) Good luck and we'll see you soon!

Btw, Chrissy did tell me that she wanted to wear Roof Mellow to AM so there's a good chance she is going to. :)

FlameSniperRei
10-03-2003, 03:32 PM
All, just letting you know that the Time of the panel and location is STILL TBA due to the fact that the programming schedule is not yet up. It's most likely on Sunday at 10am but please double checkthe programming schedule at AM for the "Sailor JAM-Boree" panel, and we'll post flyers around the con as well.

P.S. For the time being the auditions are open to auditionees and those who are interested in Sailor JAMboree.

Thank you all, and see you soon!

Oh if you wish to speak to me about joining SJ or have general questions, feel free to talk to me at any time at the con when you see me around. My costumes are : Rinoa Heartilly, Yuffie Kisaragi (FF7), Kagome from Inu Yasha and also Yuna from FFX-2, popstar.

FlameSniperRei
10-03-2003, 05:17 PM
Ok Guys It's...

Sunday 10:00am In Sierra Room B, Programming Track 2. See You All There And Good Luck!

FlameSniperRei
10-06-2003, 06:23 PM
I'd like to thank all of those who auditioned for coming at 10AM on Sunday. Yes it was early but your dedication was noted. :) If anyone else is interested in auditioning but could not audition at AM, feel free to email me at sjamboree@aol.com for instructions on how to audition online. Thank you all~!