PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger Cosplay

Crono
10-16-2002, 08:09 PM
Hey will anyone be going to an anime con as anyone from Chrono Trigger? I am going as Crono at Ohayocon in Ohio in January. Also I am currently working on my costume and I really need help on the Hair, Boots, and Pouch that Crono has. Thanks in advance also any other tips would be appreciated.

Celine
10-16-2002, 11:59 PM
I did all my Chrono Trigger costuming last year, I'm afraid... ^^ I went as Flea at Katsucon, and met up with a Crono, Lucca, Ayla, and Merle at AX. I did make a Frog costume for my crazily awesome friend John, too. I doubt I'd wear the costume again unless an Ozzie & Slash showed up somewhere, or, as some friends have mentioned, we get all the various incarnations of Flea together at Akon next year. I've seen various CT characters show up at cons across the country, so maybe there will be one at Ohayocon.

As for help on the costume itself, have you got a pic?

Tea-chan
10-17-2002, 06:58 AM
Holy crap! XD I've been planning a Lucca costume, actually! o_O! If you go to any cons I'll be going to in the future, I'll meet up with you. hehe. :D Alas, I live all the way in NY, and I'm broke. :P So it may take awhile.

Crono
10-17-2002, 02:54 PM
Yes I do have a pic of what I want the costume to look like http://www.icybrian.com/chronotrigger/cronoa.gif

Tea-chan
10-17-2002, 09:15 PM
The pouch looks relatively simple. o.O All you need to do is sew a really basic bag with a flap over, it seems.. I may be wrong..

Boots? Boot covers.. shouldn't be that difficult.

Hair? If you're using a wig, use some water and some gel with a LOW LEVEL hairdryer, and spike it appropriately. I think that's how you do it. Check with someone who is more knowledged on wig using.

If you're using your natural hair.. hairspray. Lots of hairspray.

Kurenai
10-19-2002, 03:34 PM
There's a very slight chance I may be at Ohayocon. Too slight to tell you anything, really. However, there's a very good chance I will be Ayla at Katsucon.

Angel O' Dark M
10-24-2002, 10:31 AM
hmmm Chrono Trigger?! I havent played that one. I like Chrono cross...and so far I am half way done with Kid's costume..*devious grin* I just need to find me a cast haa haa!

IamCrono
02-05-2003, 12:38 AM
Chrono Trigger cosplay eh? Already been done.

<grins>

http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/detail.asp?memberid=3235

Troppy
02-05-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by IamCrono
Chrono Trigger cosplay eh? Already been done.

<grins>

http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/detail.asp?memberid=3235

Yeah, Um. I don't think anyone even IMPLIED that it HADN'T been done before, dear...so wipe the grin off that face of yours. :P

as for CT, I don't know about Ohayocon, but I have a good friend who is being Marle at ACen...

Kurenai
02-05-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Troppy
Yeah, Um. I don't think anyone even IMPLIED that it HADN'T been done before, dear...so wipe the grin off that face of yours. :P

That's kind of rude...I mean this -is- a thread about CT (Crono specifically) costumes; there's no reason why anyone can't show off their previously done costumes.