PDA

View Full Version : Ciel Phantomhive's cane

Demmly-Pop
09-06-2010, 08:11 PM
So. Ciel Phantomhive. He has many canes. I'm familiar with the beak (It's not really a beak...but that's what it looks like to me. CB) and I'm familiar with the skull, but I heard somewhere that there's also a chess piece cane.

I really want to make that one, but I don't know if it exists ( Because with my lame memory I can barely remember most of the first season. xD;; ) So, anyway, my question is: Does Ciel have a chess piece cane? (It's just a cane with a chess piece on top of it, I suppose) and could you possibly direct me to a picture of it if it does exist?

Reisana-chan
09-06-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm not sure if he has a chess piece cane.. But that would be freaking awesome! *L*. Even if there isn't a chess peice cane I say you make it anyway... >.>;

Demmly-Pop
09-07-2010, 12:23 AM
That's what I was thinking of doing. xD But I'm not sure if I'm going to make is the Queen or a Pawn. xD;;

October Spencer
09-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Speakikng of Ciel's cane, I was thinking about making the skull one. Does anyone know of a good material to make the skull out of? I was thinking clay...

Akikay
09-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I know a little off topic, but to October Spencer, you should be able to just purchase one at a crafts store. Halloween is nearing, it shouldn't be hard to find one the right size to add onto a dowel or some other type of rod/stick/thing.

October Spencer
09-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I know a little off topic, but to October Spencer, you should be able to just purchase one at a crafts store. Halloween is nearing, it shouldn't be hard to find one the right size to add onto a dowel or some other type of rod/stick/thing.

I never thougt about that. Thank you!

Rikuzue
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Speakikng of Ciel's cane, I was thinking about making the skull one. Does anyone know of a good material to make the skull out of? I was thinking clay...

I personally love making things out of clay and it's quite easy. For a skull I believe the best thing would be to get a small foam ball to act as the core of the head to keep the weight down and build the skull around it with an air dry clay. [I love the results and feel of Paperclay] To get the skull smooth you'll have to sand it, so make sure you get a sand-able clay], fill the indents/crack, sand again and repeat until your satisfied. You can then paint it [wipe off the clay with a damp cloth to remove the residue] and seal it.

A wooden dowel should work fine for the base of cane.

A halloween cane may be another option, but I personally find that often enough they look 'cheesy'....and your always more proud when its your own workmanship ^_^

To the original poster: I believe the chess piece cane may be fan art and not official. I only ever recall seeing his gold headed [I have no idea what to call it ><] in the manga, the Skull in the anime, and the cane that Finni broke which I believe had a diamond as the handel[?].

October Spencer
09-09-2010, 02:53 AM
Thank you so much, Rikuzue! That's a really big help!

ChibiTeapot
06-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I know! It is actually canon. You can find it in the opening near the end of season 1. (When it changes) It's a giant gold king piece.