PDA

View Full Version : Megurine Luka Angelic Magnet HELP!!!!

$T4RRYN!GHT
09-08-2010, 11:27 PM
For an anime convention coming up in roughly 2 months I decided I wanted to do a more popular character ^^ and what could be more popular than Vocaloid :razz: Anywho I wanted to do magnet because I fell in L-O-V-E with the headphones Luka and Miku wear! Their gorgeous! But I had an issue

At every anime convention there are about 30 Magnet Lukas which totally defeats the purpose of standing out so I decided I want to do a different version =] after searching the web I found the Angelic Magnet versions of Rin and Len and I decided I want to do an Angelic Megurine Luka cosplay ^^

Now here is my problem. REFERENCE PHOTOS :bigcry: I've only found a few full shots of Rins dress and most are Close ups which are great but I need the full shots to base my costume. Its going to be different but I don't know how.

So oh great Vocaloid forum Should I do Luka's magnet dress and just change it to white or make a dress more like Rins and use Luka colors as the trim?

And also any photos of the Angelic magnets be it cosplay or drawings please link me!!!

xxhottylenxx
09-12-2010, 09:32 PM
maybe you shold make it look liek this????
http://i52.tinypic.com/2vcduaa.jpg
i think that would be cute ^_^

$T4RRYN!GHT
09-18-2010, 10:20 PM
Ooh thats exactly liek what I sketched out =D Thank you for the idea so much!