PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay, Musicals, etc panels, times- UPDATE

TristenCitrine
10-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Hey all,

There will be a mass poolside Cosplay panel this year at Ani-Magic, yes indeedy!

It will be hosted by G-Chan, Prairie Rose Clayton, Mike Toole as well as myself and will be at 2:00 PM Friday- Poolside stage.

Bring your costumes, questions, and fun loving attitude to the panel... it is gonna be another great time!

Sunday at 11:00 AM in the Vision room the Anime Musicals panel is BACK! We're going to give an overview of anime series gone Broadway style with emphasis on Seramyu and the Sakura Taisen Kayou shows. There will be footage to see as well as a look at some very rare programs and memorabilia.

See you all at the con!

TC

Rey-Rey
10-02-2003, 01:02 PM
Hey all,

There will be a mass poolside Cosplay panel this year at Ani-Magic, yes indeedy!

It will be hosted by G-Chan, Prairie Rose Clayton, Mike Toole as well as myself and will be at 2:00 PM Friday- Poolside stage.

Bring your costumes, questions, and fun loving attitude to the panel... it is gonna be another great time!

Sunday at 11:00 AM in the Vision room the Anime Musicals panel is BACK! We're going to give an overview of anime series gone Broadway style with emphasis on Seramyu and the Sakura Taisen Kayou shows. There will be footage to see as well as a look at some very rare programs and memorabilia.

See you all at the con!

TC

Mike FRIGGIN' Toole! I used to debate with him on another message board before! Ha ha ha. I'm actually going to meet that bloke? Hot diggity!