PDA

View Full Version : Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina in: Princess Power!

BooDestroyer
09-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Okay, here's the deal. I once came up with an idea where these three princesses (Mario series, of course) are on their own adventure and are basically transforming superheroines (like in most magical girl anime, but inspired by PPGZ here).

So, here it is:

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/NintendoGallery/princesspower.png

Those armored suits they transform into are their Super Suits. How do they do that? When in their dresses, they touch the jewels on their chests and they transform into these outfits! And together this way, they're known as Princess Power.

If anyone's got a minute, here's the whole game idea I wrote up for Princess Power:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B_jiRhl2HuuwNjgzNjU2NDQtMDM2ZS00YjEyLThlNTk tNjhhNzRhNDM4NDdj&hl=en

As you see, Peach has retained Perry from Super Princess Peach. But the hammer for Daisy, Hannah, and the yoyo for Rosalina, Yolanda, I came up with for it.

(Hope that works. Check your browser or something if not.)

Now then, I've come across a lot of people who cosplayed Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina, and I introduced them to the idea (and a lot of other people too) and they all seemed to really like it. Recently at Sac-Anime, I saw one Peach cosplayer here and showed it to her and she even loved the thought of trying one of the Super Suits. Hmm, if she had two other friends to be Daisy and Rosalina...

Well, I do understand that powered armor types like these certainly take a LOT and one would really have to be an expert at this to pull them off. But if anyone's experienced at that, then yeah. Perry, Hannah, and Yolanda props should be straightforward.

So there's that. Carry on now and have your say. I'll get more concept arts underway in the meantime.

BooDestroyer
10-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Ah, let's keep this going just a bit. (Despite all the views this topic got (and others). Huh.)

Peach93cc
03-27-2011, 10:52 PM
it would be hard to do so though...

KittyKax
03-29-2011, 01:30 AM
But would be really cool!! XD

dreamsofnever
03-29-2011, 08:44 PM
These are super-cute! And I think, while the armor would be hard to do, it's doable. I also think that you have enough incorporated into the design that you would still be recognized as the characters, which is always a tough thing to do with original designs. Is this project still in the works?

BooDestroyer
03-31-2011, 04:44 PM
Is this project still in the works?

Unfortunately, no. The tricky part is, finding someone to take part in it. I've tried seeing if there were three girls around who could come together to pull this off, but no dice.