PDA

View Full Version : Fem Scoot needs help cosplaying!

Viva_Espana
09-13-2010, 08:55 PM
For halloween and future cons i wanna cosplay as a femme scout from TF2...Problem? Dont wanna come off as whore-y and need to know best way to get hat, what shoes to use and how to acquire a head set. Bat and socks seem to be the easiest.

To those who do cosplay: HELP!

ideas i was thinking:
-Blue tank top, black capris

-blue short sleeved shirt, tan shorts

-blue tank top tan shorts

-blue short sleeved shirt black capris

Which seems the best?

I'd do normal scout but i have DDs to deal with and the shortest i can bind them to is C. Help a girl out?

Big appleton
09-14-2010, 04:29 AM
The original scout hat is based of a military fatigue cap, so you could with that kind of hat, or go with something for feminine >.>

shirt, you could go with the t-shirt cuz i don't think people would recognize a scout wearing a tank top :D

and lastly, from all these female scout modles posted on youtube like so (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtkwq5zwCu8) you could try going in a skirt rather than pants :D

Bluehentrooper
09-14-2010, 10:38 AM
I'd second the t-shirt over the tank top recommendation. If you want to make it more feminine, go with with a girl-cut tee (which is more fitted).

I'd also think the capris would look better in terms of being feminine but still maintaining similar lines to the the Scout's pants.

I don't know anything about Scout cosplays, so I can't give suggestions on the head set and other gear, but if you comb through the main TF2 thread you will come across lots of helpful information.

Viva_Espana
09-15-2010, 01:30 PM
I only have jeans skirts and my budget is 40-50(maybe) on this so yeah...
I may do a girl cut blue shirt and some black dickie capris i have. I may have found a good hat that'll take pictures of and post. Head set is still the second main problem as well as shoes. Would converse work or are something more along the line of running shoes work?

KitKatCaughtcha
03-12-2011, 05:37 PM
The best would be black adidas sambas...