PDA

View Full Version : Online Cosplay Costume Stores Question

howdoimakethis
09-14-2010, 05:10 AM
Hello :) ,

Sorry for not posting this in the correct topic area, but I'm not exactly sure where to post it, so I hope this topic area is okay since I usually post questions here.

I am looking to buying a costume from an online costume cosplay store(s) but the question is, I found several sites which sells the costume I want, but they all have the same picture on their sites. So what I don't understand is, if they are all the pictures, does that mean each online store/website makes it exactly the same, like same materials, procedure, and etc.? If they are all different websites, I wonder why they would post put the same pictures of the costume. Also, since size matters, does the website store make the costume from the beginning to make it a certain size to fit the buyer/wearer? And it looks exactly like the image posted in the buy-out page of the stores' websites?, but of course just size/scale difference. Also, which cosplay costume sites can I trust? Such as the costume make quality and result, and security reasons, etc, or are they (the store websites) all the same?

I hope I made sense here, pardon me, if my english is confusing.

Thank you :)

Best Regards.

Tonksie
09-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Here is the merchant review thread. http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=1764322#post1764322 It's all cosplayers talking about costumes that they bought from online sellers. You can learn a lot about buying costumes online and what to look for by reading that thread.

howdoimakethis
09-15-2010, 04:12 AM
Thank you Tonksie :)