PDA

View Full Version : To all of the Shoujocon fans...

Ranma Saotome
10-16-2002, 09:35 PM
Due to the problems and incidents that I have caused about Anime NEXT on the COSP ML, I have taken a sabbatical for Shoujocon 2003. I may return, I may not at all. I apologize to everyone. If you do not know what has happened, please
do not ask about it becuase I refuse to explain.

I'm deeply sorry for everything. I'm sorry everyone.

Shinobu
10-29-2002, 06:42 PM
ahh Ranma-kun won't be coming to shoujocon??? T_T I dont know what happened and I wont ask but I miss too much while Im off the forums!
I hope whatever happens gets better....

Ranma Saotome
10-29-2002, 11:06 PM
They want me to come back as a gopher... But I won't know until Jan 2003. I would love to emcee the cosplay again. ^^

diqitaldreams
10-30-2002, 12:04 PM
You...must...be...there! ::cling:: Pwease? I never had a chance to talk to you! x_x; ... I've seen you at AXNY and AnimeNEXT and I've never talked to you... ::Such a dork:: Wah!!:waaaah:

Ranma Saotome
10-30-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by diqitaldreams
You...must...be...there! ::cling:: Pwease? I never had a chance to talk to you! x_x; ... I've seen you at AXNY and AnimeNEXT and I've never talked to you... ::Such a dork:: Wah!!:waaaah:

Aww... *hugs*

Eriol
10-30-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranma Saotome
They want me to come back as a gopher... But I won't know until Jan 2003. I would love to emcee the cosplay again. ^^

You could return as a *gasp* paying visitor.

Ranma Saotome
10-30-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Eriol
You could return as a *gasp* paying visitor.

*gives out that look of death* I have a lot of other things to do for the con to finish up and pass to someone else alright? ^^ You're not helping.

Eriol
10-31-2002, 02:19 PM
*gives out that look of death* I have a lot of other things to do for the con to finish up and pass to someone else alright? ^^ You're not helping.

I'm not saying that to be offensive. I'm saying that as a matter of pragmatism. It might be good to take a rest from staff and become a mortal again.

If you're off staff, shouldn't you have offloaded all your tasks already or are you still doing this?

Ranma Saotome
11-01-2002, 12:19 AM
I'm not saying that to be offensive. I'm saying that as a matter of pragmatism. It might be good to take a rest from staff and become a mortal again.

If you're off staff, shouldn't you have offloaded all your tasks already or are you still doing this?

Why be mortal? :p

I didn't offload my tasks because I still have a fullload of school and 2 jobs. >.<

Shinobu
11-01-2002, 06:47 AM
LMAO I imagined the real Eriol saying "You could return as a *gasp* paying visitor!" XD XD
sorry ranma-kun *wipes tear from laughing*

Man you have two jobs? what are they?? *thinks* YES I have off next week on Thursday and I can work at the store! YES! *thinks more* I'd have to work for free but....YES!

Eriol
11-01-2002, 09:43 AM
Why be mortal? :p

Why not? We all need to take a break once in a while. Staffers are human too.

I didn't offload my tasks because I still have a fullload of school and 2 jobs. >.<

Wow....ok you're excused.
You're paying your way through school, aren't you?

Ranma Saotome
11-01-2002, 11:20 AM
Thay was my first time I ever staffed. ^^ Basically, yes. I have a studen't load out for 4 grand. ^^ Financial Aid covered 85%.

Eriol
11-01-2002, 04:10 PM
Thay was my first time I ever staffed. ^^

Basically, yes. I have a studen't load out for 4 grand. ^^ Financial Aid covered 85%.

Really? First time as staff? Could have fooled me.

Good luck with school. I think that would take precedence right now, so use the break for that and the jobs.

Tenjou
11-01-2002, 04:21 PM
[ YES I have off next week on Thursday and I can work at the store! YES! *thinks more* I'd have to work for free but....YES! ]

You work? O_o

Where I live, you can't work until you're 14, and in most places it's 15.

Ranma Saotome
11-01-2002, 08:26 PM
Really? First time as staff? Could have fooled me.

Good luck with school. I think that would take precedence right now, so use the break for that and the jobs.

thanks. ^^