View Full Version : Maylene (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler) Boots?

09-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Okay, so i've been looking for weeks and i'm doing terribly!! i can't find too many accurate boots, nor can i find any affordable boots... it's driving me crazy!!

sorry i don't have the best reference... i'm kinda throwing this together ASAP. curse you, homework...

anyway, please help?? please????

09-16-2010, 01:55 AM
Try eBay and thrift stores.

It's really hard to offer any advice - my idea of "affordable" might be totally different than yours. I've had times when $200 is affordable for a pair of shoes, and times I want to get $20 or under.

What's your budget ? What size do you wear ?

09-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Get a pair of cheap boots from a thrift store or what have you and make boot covers. That's how I would go about it :D

That said, I have a pair of boots that are very similar that I bought at Target for $35. So if you're willing to invest, you might find something that works :D

09-16-2010, 11:43 AM
If your having a problem finding the right colour of boots in that style you can recolour them with this product.

If the boots you find are the fake leather you can lightly sand the surface of the with fine grit sandpaper to make the paint adhere better to them.

09-17-2010, 12:40 AM
@ Kelley: my idea of affordable is less than $100 in this case. and i'm an 8.5-9, US sizing

@ juusan: really? dang! i'mma go check their site! maybe i'll get lucky and they'll still have them

@ Ani_BEE: huh. i had no idea such a feat was possible. thanks!