PDA

View Full Version : Needs Help Making Plushie For Yugioh Cosplay

iori587
09-16-2010, 05:38 AM
Hi its me Iori this is to all you Sewing people out there i will need your help. Would someone be able to tell me how much fabric i will need to make a plushie of the monster on this card here in this link http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reptiless_Viper Because you see when i go to a Con i make a duel disk for each con i go to (i try to make one from each series) and i have wanted to have a Viper with me ever since i saw these Amazing Yusei and Jack cosplayers with there plushie versions of there monsters. Also if it isnt too much would someone also be able to draw up a pattern for me? its okay if noone can i sort have a idea on how to do it. Thank you very much to anyone that can help :toothy:(BTW im going to realms con in corpus christi,you texas people should come) Also i will be posting my Dueldisk pictures up too so watch out for those!.:wave:

- Iori

Darth Cloudo
09-16-2010, 09:55 AM
It's so cute *_________*

I'm just estimating here, but if you were planning on making it about the size of regular anime plushies, you could make do with 1/2 - 3/4 of a meter of blue fabric and about 1/2 a meter of yellow. But if I were to make it, (note, however, that I always over buy) I would buy 1 1/2 of blue and 1 of yellow, especially if I'm making my own patter (you generally have to make things bigger than you actually want them, and sometimes there's miscalculations etc.)

iori587
09-16-2010, 04:12 PM
thanks alot for the help by the way! but how do i make a pattern do i just draw out the pieces i will need?

Ludger03
09-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Graphic paper works well when it comes to plushie making. I used it alot when i need to make Plushies for commissions. Basically draw the shape of it, and then estimate how much fabric you need.