PDA

View Full Version : p90x

aaachiaki
09-17-2010, 11:41 AM
I began this work-out program for two reasons. One is for health, which lets face it, even if you don't have much to loose doing it for your health is the best reason possible.

Secondly, of course, I want to look awesome in cosplay!

I wanted to make this thread to see if anyone else has done this program, is doing it now and wants to talk about it, or if I could answer anyone's questions on it.

It's a 90-day work out program and eating plan (not a diet because most people think diet means not eating, you eat a TON on this, just the right foods). You work out every day with one rest day every week, and a rest week on every fourth week. In three months, you get awesome results.

I was skeptical, but my boyfriend did it and in three months, he got ripped. I'm talking like six pack ripped. So I decided to do it myself. I'm almost finished with the third week. In the first two weeks I lost 8 pounds, 2 inches on my waist, and 1.5 inches on my hips. And, I'm definitely not starving myself, because I can now do 50 push-ups (not on my knees) in the course of a one-hour workout.

In any case, if anyone has questions about the program I figured I could help! Be it about the work-outs, eating plan, or anything else. Or, if anyone else is going through the program I thought we could support each other!

Kasinator
09-17-2010, 12:33 PM
there is already a thread on this. It's right here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=219698). :)

now we wait for distantarray to give his prepared speech on his thoughts of the program. :P

Also welcome new user! take a look at our stickies and also put a post in the introductions board! :)

aaachiaki
09-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Oh whoops! Thanks for pointing me to that forum.

I'm bad at introductions, ninja like that :P

distantarray
09-17-2010, 06:11 PM
there is already a thread on this. It's right here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=219698). :)

now we wait for distantarray to give his prepared speech on his thoughts of the program. :P

what's the point of talkin about it again when you already redirected her and she's probably read it already :P