PDA

View Full Version : JCCC Halloween Dance??

archangeli
10-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Is it happening this year?

Does anyone know anything about it at all?

Sarcasm-hime
10-04-2003, 12:13 AM
Unfortunately, no.

We *really* wanted to do another dance, coz last year was so much fun, but the JCCC is unavailable. They haven't been particularly open to us...so if anybody knows of a venue that's cheap (or free) that would be friendly towards a jpop/jrock dance, please let me know. ^_^

In the meantime we'll keep trying to put together another dance, maybe around Christmastime or Valentine's...if we are successful, it will be posted on the AN board (and probably here too).

-- Sarcasm-hime, co-DJ

angelcosmos
10-07-2003, 12:20 AM
aww that's not fair! hmm may be you could rent a room in a community center? one of my friends had her b-day dance party by having renting a room in a community center.

archangeli
10-11-2003, 03:57 PM
aww that's not fair! hmm may be you could rent a room in a community center? one of my friends had her b-day dance party by having renting a room in a community center.

well, if you wanna arrange and organize it, be my guest! ;)

Sarcasm-hime
10-12-2003, 04:09 PM
We're looking into alternate venues for a possible Christmas or Valentine's day dance. ^_^

Chosuke
10-16-2003, 07:00 AM
I know ALOT of Rec Centers that would be happy to host some sort of dance for whatever time. It's fairly common in Brampton to have about 20 different dances at different centers on a friday night.