PDA

View Full Version : Inu-Yasha Wig (Ears)

Rubber_Gundam
10-04-2003, 01:04 AM
I need help making the ears for Inu-Yasha. I have already got the wig and styled it but the ears are kinda hard. what fabric should I get? :eeek: and how do you get the fabric to be shabed like a cat ear? :schitzo: Whatever anyone thinks i need to know for this project let me know please!

:rockon:

Sarcasm-hime
10-04-2003, 01:17 AM
For my Aisha ears I made the general shape (outline) out of wire, then filled in the shape (creating the curves) with strips of duct tape. Then I covered it with felt...you could also use fabric or fur. ^_^ I then sewed them to my wig.

Sorahana
10-04-2003, 07:38 AM
I sewed the ears onto a headband lol XD. The headband is white though XD. I used white fake fur and pink felt for my ears XD. And my wig is a blode wig but we're spraying it white. I just wish the wig was longer XD;.

german_girl87
10-05-2003, 02:39 PM
The best material to make ears out of is felt and wire... ill send you my ear plans as soon as I have them made if you want.. I was just wondering if you could tell me where you found your wig, cuz i need one for the SakuraCon in april.
Thanks,
Kelly

Hikaru Tsuki
10-05-2003, 06:48 PM
For my Inuyasha costume, i used felt for the ears. Just cut them the appropiate shapes and glued them together. From there I just sewed them to my wig and it was all good. Though, with my ears, I made the white peice folded over the pink part to make them look more like Inuyasha's ears.

Jessie_James
10-05-2003, 07:55 PM
Well it's Halloween now..so you can probably find some cat ears at a Walmart or Kmart...Heh, I got mine at a dollar store, just need to get the peach color on em..