PDA

View Full Version : Small Lunar Group Forming. Who wants to join?

dizzylizzy
10-04-2003, 03:00 PM
a few of us from the nekocon group want to form a group also at katsucon 2004. ^^ care to join?

Katsucon:

Jessica- Dizzylizzy
Mauri- Celesdragon
Jean- kurobara
Ruby - ainslye
Hiro- Stuuuuuuu
Royce- madhatter
Mia- tauruskatt

more are welcome to join in on the lunar madness.

:heart: the lunar group will meet at 3 (after c.com shoot) on saturday. we will meet bottom level behind the escalators. (same place at c.com shoot) :heart:

Reiko
10-05-2003, 01:13 AM
yes Reiko .... will be there ^_^

ainslye
10-12-2003, 07:56 AM
Which day is this? *thinking of cosplay-making plans*

madhatterr104
10-28-2003, 07:53 PM
if it's on a good weekend..count me in!

madhatterr104
11-10-2003, 12:46 PM
good news so far...i'd give it a 70% chance that im going...*crosses fingers*
maybe next time my costume won't fall apart...lol.
*looks at hood in disgust*

Oshi
11-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Bahh, I have too much on my hands for Katsu to join up T_T;

madhatterr104
11-10-2003, 03:34 PM
hey, where are u guys staying...the hotel looks like to much $$....

CelesDragon
11-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Dunno if going.. *hides from the Liz*

KuroBara and I discussed it on the drive home from Neko and we both need to see where we are financially and work/school wise closer to the date.

Madhatter, you were awesome. Bias tape rules.

I think I'm definately switching to Mauri for Katsu. Too freaking cold even in november for Lemina. >_>

madhatterr104
11-11-2003, 09:58 AM
just a suggestion but there is a holiday inn .1 miles away from the hyatt (yes, i am a research whore and proud of it!) and it's $74 a night. better than the $124 at hyatt..so ya.

i've almost got my mom talked into going..so yay!

oh and i'm making a rosiel costume, which i am sooo excited about b/c i get to wear pvc..whahaha.
and i'll fix royce..

celes, what's your AIM??? me: sweetmisery8614

long live bias tape!!

CelesDragon
11-17-2003, 09:56 AM
As of right now, I'm definately in for Katsu and Lunar. However, after the wind disaster that was Neko, I'm switching to Mauri's Priestess get-up. So if we get snowed in *looks at lizzy* I won't be freezing to death.

My aim is Celesdragon .. so original, right? I'll add you after work. ^^

madhatterr104
11-17-2003, 12:56 PM
my search for pvc is getting me no where *cries*

only like 13 days left for me to pre-reg...so everyone cross your fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes, ears...(ears?!)

but things are looking good..i'll know real soon...and about the hotel...maybe i should stay at the hyatt..just because of that snowed in comment *shudders with fear* blah, i need money lol

oh, and some good news..i found lunar at ebgames on saturday..so i got to play it for the first time..but i havn't gottent to my part yet..lol..so yay for me.

CelesDragon
11-17-2003, 01:05 PM
no worries. I actually have been stalking out Home Depot and Lowes for random pieces of plastic and such for costumes. Got the bottom half of my Merielle (.hack) costume there already, and cut to size.

The end of pre-reg is Dec 31st. *just checked* I won't be able to pre-reg until after Thanksgiving anyway with my bills. ugh.

I still have to finish up Lunar EB. >_> I've had it for two years, but never actually sat down and finished it totally.

Reno_kun
11-17-2003, 02:22 PM
i will be at the ota kon one but this one i do not really know if i can make it. sorry liz but i will try.
if so i will do hero complete with pendent

dizzylizzy
11-18-2003, 12:54 AM
that's okay kusai!

guys, btw, i'll be editting the original post for updated lunar line up... lol so far... it's everyone from neko. lmao!

CelesDragon
11-18-2003, 09:54 AM
*pokes the Liz* no Lemina! Mauri!

KuroBara
11-19-2003, 12:59 AM
Madhatter: http://theatrehouse.com carries lots of pleather and vinyl. It's pricey, but good quality.

I will finish Jean!

Reno_kun
11-19-2003, 02:22 PM
if my tax check comes in count me in. oh one more thing i'm gonna need a place to crash!

madhatterr104
11-19-2003, 07:50 PM
KuroBara, i love u! lol...thanks for the help..u have no idea how long i've been looking for vinyl ^^

KuroBara
11-20-2003, 12:47 AM
Aww...I love you too!

ainslye
11-20-2003, 04:40 PM
And I love everyone!
*hops onto the orgy bed*

Reno_kun
11-20-2003, 04:57 PM
*dives onto the bed!* wheeeeeeeeeee!

CelesDragon
11-20-2003, 09:06 PM
Lizzy is NOT allowed to have the middle!

Stueypark
11-20-2003, 11:57 PM
no floor for Stuuu!

madhatterr104
11-21-2003, 12:49 PM
don't push me off the bed or i'll get u with mah whip! *evil laugh*

Reno_kun
11-21-2003, 03:59 PM
hehehe, paradise is like disney land only with hookers.

madhatterr104
11-21-2003, 04:19 PM
male hookers...that look like toshiya...(and maybe one like squal..for lizzy of course!)

*giggles*

ainslye
11-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Mmmm.... squall.
Hey, Lizzy... why *isn't* there enough naked squall?

madhatterr104
11-21-2003, 09:23 PM
"naked squall...is that a snack??" lol

ainslye
11-21-2003, 09:53 PM
In Lizzy's eyes, more like a main course, I'm thinking.
*nodnodnod*
And of course, he'd still be dessert afterwards. There's enough Squall to go around. ^^

dizzylizzy
11-22-2003, 12:47 PM
:::Walks in::: dear lord! what did you guys do to the lunar thread?!

BAD COSPLAYER BAD! back on topic... the GOS has spoken.

i was thinking having lunar on saturday again. jen, if we do ssx on friday sometime, put the dye in your hair and such... it'll give it some time to wash out... it won't be as red when you go back to work. ahhhh.... and you wear a wig for ruby... so... woo!

it's not set in stone. just a suggestion

KuroBara
11-22-2003, 02:36 PM
I second Saturday, sounds good to me. DDR group is in the morning, so afternoonish?

Reno_kun
11-22-2003, 03:20 PM
hey alrigth con't me in i will do the hidden character Akira from DDR

dizzylizzy
11-22-2003, 09:16 PM
hey alrigth con't me in i will do the hidden character Akira from DDR

O.o go to the ddr thread.

CelesDragon
11-22-2003, 10:44 PM
Mmm.. Saturday will work for Katsu for Lunar. I'll do .hack on friday, since I think I'm only going to have Mauri and Merielle for the whole time. Woo..

*mutters* I still say Lizzy doesn't get middle of the bed anymore. Battle damage doesn't look good in Lunar photos.

Reno_kun
11-23-2003, 04:08 PM
meow... *makes random cat sounds.*

CelesDragon
11-23-2003, 07:03 PM
Kusai, not to be a bother or a backseat mod, but:

(Forum rules)
3. No spamming, defined as either posting to deliberately advertise something, or excessive posting with no general motive other than to post nonsense.

Please keep it relevent or take it to the babble board and out of the convention threads.

madhatterr104
11-23-2003, 07:17 PM
ah! found my vinyl ($16.95 a yd X.X but i would have paid the difference in shipping if i ordered it from a website)

now its crunch time..try to find the $$ for katsu and dir en grey 5 ugly kingdom DVD...choices, choices..^^;;

and thanks to celes, i'm not as worried as i was about making the deadline...

saturday sounds good to me...but just as long as i can enter my rosiel into the hall contest, all this sewing on vinyl better win me something! lol

KuroBara
11-23-2003, 09:24 PM
That's pretty much what I paid for my vinyl, it seems to be standard. Ok, so are we all agreed on Saturday afternoon?

ainslye
11-23-2003, 09:43 PM
We've got a Mia! *dances with joy* the poster formerly known as tauruskatt (I forget her new l33t name) is making a mia! Joy of joys!

T4uRu$k4tt
11-23-2003, 11:21 PM
yay that's me!

and i've had this name for awhile now silly ^^
mia's so cute! (and cosplayer friendly :p)

~katt

Reno_kun
11-24-2003, 02:55 PM
ok then every thing is settled and have already begun work on my Nall outfit.

madhatterr104
11-28-2003, 05:14 PM
ok, update time...

ugh...im not doing rosiel (don't even get me started...) and instead i'm going for something much simpler.. ^^

and i bought a digital camera today ^^ and my usb port is finally coperating with me. now i can take progress piccies, yay!

i'm cutting my hair soon, so royce will look more "authentic"

sending my registration out next week! ^^

umm..yea think thats it for now..hehehe...(i have got to lay of the sugar...lol)

ainslye
11-28-2003, 06:16 PM
Hurrah, Nat! We must see the progress pics. What is your much simpler Rosiel replacement, out of curiosity?

madhatterr104
11-28-2003, 07:47 PM
replacement... a simple kyo ^^ just the suit and tie thing, nothing big, but a nice second costume.

camera question: i know it says i can only have whatever number of KB per picture to upload it to c.com but how many pixels are we talkin? like vga, 1,2,or 3???? im so confused...technology hates me :(

KuroBara
11-28-2003, 09:19 PM
I change the biggest dimension on my pics to 550 or 600, then save them at medium quality. It's too bad your Rosiel didn't work out. Making jackets is hard, and making them out of vinyl is harder!

T4uRu$k4tt
12-03-2003, 01:21 AM
*pops in for a sec*

i found a nice pattern for mia's dress whilst shopping 99cent sales, i'll probably not start the sewing of it till next week, i'll update later~ just too sad to see us slip down to the second page ^^;;

and yes, vinyl doesn't like to be sewn~ just ask my angry sewing machine!

but, some screenshots i found just for fun:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/lunar/lsss/screen/scene005.jpg
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/lunar/lsss/screen/scene004.jpg
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/lunar/lsss/screen/scene015.jpg

*pops back out again*
~katt

madhatterr104
12-10-2003, 03:31 PM
just wanted to see how everyone is doing and how your costumes are coming...as for me..im stuck. sewing machine broke :( and to top it all off, my sewing teacher at school is getting on my last nerves..after "lecturing" me that i should never take my fabric home to cut it out on my own (even though she gave me permission to do so the class before since i have a checkered fabric and it would have taken me ages to cut it out in class..im making a gothic lolita by the way..im hoping to freak a few people out..lol) today she tryed to show me something and she stitched it wrong...whatever...grrrr..

oh and im planning on using the vinyl for something else...(if my screenshots every come out clear..grrr) kyo in the jealous pv...but hey, i'll probably choose a different costume tomorrow ^^

hows about u??

T4uRu$k4tt
12-11-2003, 02:01 AM
bwhaha~ i for one have gotten swamped and have second-guessed all the currently existing parts of my costume, (fabric and pattern) isn't that awful of me?? sometimes i'm just too much of a perfectionist for myself. :p

if my paycheck comes in before the sale at the fabric store near me ends, i'll be buying some new fabric (i hadn't realized before but the fabric i found lying around the house has a faint pattern on the one side that shows through, it's kinda hard to describe, and you dont' really care anyway, soooo :p)

yeah, i don't want to start sewing till i know i've got the right material, but all my other costumes are actually near done (exactly two more little details to get right on each of my other two costumes, and that's all) so i expect i'll have the time to finish it soon after i start

madhatter~ i'm jealous- all i remember sewing in school was those silly looking pillows and a tote bag, lol
also, some of the other people on this thread already have their costumes done from previous wearings ^^;;

~katt

KuroBara
12-11-2003, 10:25 AM
Ha, I'm not one of those people! Jean is going. *nods* All I sewed in school was an ugly pillow & a felt teddy bear. It's nice that you get to choose your own project.

madhatterr104
12-15-2003, 04:36 PM
stupid sewing machine....

think im getting a new one for christmas..*crosses fingers*

u guys should be glad that u didn't have my bipolar sewing teacher...u'd have gone crazy trying to do everything she says.

celes, did it snow yesterday??? all i got was a but load of rain..flooded my street and the pond thing in the backyard :(

ok, im off to eat the pocky i bought at suncoast (don't ask me why they started carrying it..its just completely random..but now i can have pocky all the time...sugar high..weee!)

CelesDragon
12-15-2003, 07:39 PM
I've got my patterns and wig for Mauri, just still on the hunt for the right red fabric. And for the sewing machine to be unburied underneath all the Christmas wrapping supplies.

Yup, we got snow, and it's still all out there. Had to spent a good half hour digging out my car this morning, a hazard of parking in the street where the snow plows can dump everything. >_<

Our Suncoasts up here starting carrying Pocky and a few other snacks too. I think mine now has 4 types of Pocky, the fruit gummis, and two types of Green tea now. But no Men's Pocky. :sulk:

ainslye
12-15-2003, 09:40 PM
I'm still done my costume. ^^
Screw Men's Pocky... Pocky G is where it's at. Hard and Rich, baby.

We weren't dumped on, snow in the am and then it turned to rain to wash the snow away. Which was fun when it froze overnight. o.O

And as for the pillow talk... hehehe... I made a rabbit pillow which isn't ugly to me. I'm sure it is to everyone else, but I think it's adorable. I also made a pink drawstring tote bag. I think that's about all the sewing I did, but most of it was in home ec in middle scool. I don't think I did any sewing in high school. Well, I tried to at home, but I sucked at it, so I'd get frustrated and give up. I suck a little less now, but I'm still learning. (Ruby was all hand-done because my machine is still broken.. I hope it gets fixed soon because I don't want to hand sew anymore)

T4uRu$k4tt
12-19-2003, 12:52 AM
ruby looks so cute tho!!! hehe, not that that really has anything to do with the fact that she's handsewn or not, i give you props for patience, you know that ;) but i digress...you're lucky (or smart, you decide) that the fabric for her didn't require any lining or finished edges :)

i'll try to get the basement cleaned up (and hopefully me moved down there O.o) around/after christmas~ then we can have big cosplay making sessions down there, cause there's at least two machines that won't consistantly eat fabric, and a serger if it ever gets fixed :p

~katt

suncoast pocky's so overpriced, i only get it at cons or occasional splurges ~ otherwise *Dunkaroo's* are where it's at for me! yummmm....cookies and frosting- who says americans haven't got a few bright ideas for injecting sugar into our youth, eh? :bigtu:

madhatterr104
12-19-2003, 12:46 PM
it's snowing!!!!EEEEE!!!

on my last day of school before winter break.it started while we were watching a christmas carol..how cool is that?!
oh and i ordered my cap ang gown today ^^ 6 months from yesterday i'll finally be out of the hell hole some call high school..weee!

ok, i have to go rap presents before my dad gets back.. and t4uru$k4tt has made me hungry..lol

dizzylizzy
12-19-2003, 08:41 PM
UPDATE:

the lunar group will meet at 2 (after c.com shoot) on saturday. we will meet bottom level behind the escalators. (same place at c.com shoot)

T4uRu$k4tt
12-20-2003, 01:02 AM
whoohoo~ we gotta time :)

we're meeting behind the stairs?...oooh, sounds kinky liz :p

guess what i got for free today?? that little black lunar book like you had! (somebody was gonna throw it away, so i took it ^^)

~katt

madhatterr104
12-20-2003, 01:56 PM
there are escalators? coolness...

sounds good to me, just glad we won't be next to a freezing outdoor pool.. *shivvers*)

CelesDragon
12-20-2003, 07:19 PM
Sounds good to me.

Woot, *spies Natalie's post* you got the siggie to work then?

madhatterr104
12-21-2003, 03:47 PM
yep..found a hosting site *pats herself on the back* suprised it worked concidering computers hate me..lol.

got my sewing machine today ^^ yay! and the woman who sold it to me was so nice..she game me 30% the next time i buy something b/c im a sewing student.

madhatterr104
12-30-2003, 01:01 PM
ok..just wanted to pop in and say hi...i have to give up my computer for like a week b/c im taking it in to be wiped clean...which means no c.com for a week *cries*
guess this means more time with my sewing machine *hugs*

im taking a break from the horror that is spray paint..lol..suprised i havn't passed out yet..

so how is everyone elses costume making coming along???

and if i don't talk to u tonight..see yas in a week :(

T4uRu$k4tt
12-30-2003, 08:27 PM
aw, that's sad. however, being without a computer often makes one productive in other ways, so, at least you'll have more time with that, right?

I...still haven't started. LoL.

but i will. eventually. just a quick lil robe-y thing and fabric paint. ^^;;

dizzylizzy
12-30-2003, 08:32 PM
aw, that's sad. however, being without a computer often makes one productive in other ways, so, at least you'll have more time with that, right?

I...still haven't started. LoL.

but i will. eventually. just a quick lil robe-y thing and fabric paint. ^^;;
guess what i just found while straightening up my cosplay stuff. lol the tunic pattern! WOOOOOOOOO!

T4uRu$k4tt
12-30-2003, 08:35 PM
whoooohooo!!!!

hehe, now, to get it to me! *thinks*

~katt

ainslye
12-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Speaking of tunic patterns... *looks at lizzy*
Eh. Not like I can sew right now anyway.
I was gonna say, let's have everyone up here, but... umm.... maybe sometime NEXT week? I've got more PGSM, and I've been working on your You're Under Arrest, too.

Stueypark
12-31-2003, 12:33 PM
Ok, so lizzy found katt's tunic pattern, katt found a store with my hooded sweatshirt, now I guess this means I need to find something for someone.

dizzylizzy
12-31-2003, 12:41 PM
you could find me a naked squall and we'll call it even. ::winks::

:::waves at madhatter and blows kisses:::

NEXT week... as you put it.... is great. you know me... i work day shift so it's fine. we need to start crackin on this shit. all of us should meet up or something

ainslye
01-01-2004, 09:45 AM
You could find me some red hotpants, Stu ^_^

madhatterr104
01-05-2004, 03:44 PM
ahhhh!

i have internet for like a hour :) (at my mom's work)

gateway says i gots spywear..so they are fixin it...blah...about to call to see if it's ready for pick up yet...i don't know how much longer i can go without internet..otherwise FF X-2 will take over my life...

costume wise..got snaps for royce (so the top doesn't keep poping open, exposing my insignificant chest..lol) gonna fix a few things...

ummm..not much else...hope i'm able to post later this week *cries*
ok..im off to bug gateway now

*hugs all*

madhatterr104
01-07-2004, 07:14 PM
wahaha! im back *evil grin*

T4uRu$k4tt
01-10-2004, 01:59 AM
heehee, welcome back.

and as for what you can find stu, you can find me some time to work on my mia!!! it's your fault i've added belldandy to my cosplay list anyway...:p

yeah...so get workin on that time machine thingie...or jen's hotpants...either one...:)

~spread the cosplay karma~

~katt

ainslye
01-10-2004, 02:48 PM
We missed you, glad you're back!

dizzylizzy
01-13-2004, 07:34 PM
how are the costumes coming guys??? well, besides katt! lol i have what you need. don't worry though... it's SO easy... or shall i say sew easy. har har har. ::snorts::

just a month away!

madhatterr104
01-13-2004, 07:53 PM
lol..lizzy

im in a costume making block (u know..like writers block..of which i am also experinceing at the momment trying to type my english report/presentation thats due in like 15 hours...grrr..i need sleep! *cries*)

im cutting my hair soon..to be more royce-like..lol..ummm

but yea...lol..i'll also be happy if i never see batting or spray paint ever again..and who's damn idea was it to put a slit in the back of kyo's jacket..makes me wanna strangle the designer..grrr..

ok..i've vented..im ok..*breath in..breath out..wide open spaces..wide open spaces.*

;P

ainslye
01-13-2004, 09:30 PM
*must not panic about not having started anything yet... must not panic...*

CelesDragon
01-13-2004, 10:14 PM
...must start cutting out the pattern!

T4uRu$k4tt
01-15-2004, 02:11 AM
*decides not to panic*

come friday i will show you all my pretty fabric i bought on sale today. it's so...pretty...and...pink....and also, it's velvety (did i mention *pretty!*) and believe it or not it was *Cheaper* then the stuff i'd resigned myself to buying. (which makes it even prettier...*grin*) Whoohoo!
also i found some blue blanket edging stuff that'll work for trim. (yeah, don't ask, it'll work :p)

~katt

dizzylizzy
01-15-2004, 02:38 AM
katt-- bias tape is your friend. ::Thinks about the blue/purple stuff for mia::

madhatterr104
01-15-2004, 12:46 PM
biased tape forever!!

lol..its my best friend..i don't think i'll ever make a costume without it..thehe

ainslye
01-15-2004, 06:08 PM
Bias tape, or a lotta fabric paint... lol.
I was going to use bias tape for my Zoe jeans, but I think I might just paint it on, since it's denim and all.
Guys, I had a weak moment and bought one of those handy stitch things. *ashamed* I don't know if it works well or not, but since I still lack sewing machine... *sigh* Plus I thought it might be useful at cons for emergencies since it's so small and packable.

CelesDragon
01-16-2004, 09:56 PM
All hail the Bias tape! So many uses and second only to duct tape!

Those handy stitch things? Works well for a month.. and then break horribly. I relied on one during last summer to get me though. I did Brian's Kaiba coat, and it broke on the finishing piece, before I even got halfway through on my own cosplays for otakon 03. Save it only for quick touches. >_<

KuroBara
01-16-2004, 11:10 PM
Gah, handy stitch things suck! Can you still return it? It's better to put the money from that aside and save for a real machine. Mine was ~$93 at Wal-Mart.

ainslye
01-17-2004, 12:14 PM
o.O Mine was $9. I don't need to return it, the humor factor is worth spending the $9. ^_^ I have a real machine, but it's broken, and my mother took it to get it fixed and I haven't seen it since. It's almost timw to start bugging her about it.

dizzylizzy
01-18-2004, 12:21 AM
you always have mine... now that i know how to use it for sure!

KuroBara
01-19-2004, 07:43 PM
I meant my sewing machine was $93- not the handy stitch! That POS was $30, I believe. Celes and I split it.

ainslye
01-19-2004, 10:53 PM
LoL-- I know what you meant. Still, $9 is like, nothing, so it does't bother me. I'll still prolly bring it to cons, you know, in case I wanna stitch up the curtains or something... hehehe

Stueypark
01-20-2004, 12:03 AM
that's a good idea, if the curtains are stitched up it's impossible to open them at 7am!

T4uRu$k4tt
01-22-2004, 03:02 PM
LoL! ><

...and to stitch them up while they are still hanging up too...

mia's lookin good, but i ran out of bias tape~ must go buy more now...^^

Celes~ i saw this show where this girl made her prom dress out of duct tape... Oi. it was pretty too.... @.@

~katt

dizzylizzy
01-25-2004, 01:10 PM
how is everyone doing on their costumes????? ::looks at kuro, celes, and kat:: you have less than 3 weeks. hahahaha

madhatterr104
01-25-2004, 01:23 PM
all i have to do is fix the neckline :p

(though my kyo isn't even halfway done..*smacks herself for being lazy*)

good luck everyone!

ainslye
01-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Less than 3 weeks? *twitch*
I .... need to order feathers. Like, tomorrow morning.

T4uRu$k4tt
01-27-2004, 01:05 AM
...okay, i'm not worried, just need to finish sewing on the bias tape...

*worries*

*sigh*

~katt

dizzylizzy
02-02-2004, 09:19 PM
so... how's it going? ::nudges celes and kat::

Nightide
02-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Hey, I know this is last minute. But my friend Des and I will will be at Katsu as Mauri and Ronfar. Hope to see you guys there.

madhatterr104
02-04-2004, 06:37 PM
<--- almost finished ^^
9 days..eeee!

nightide, im sure you are more than welcome to join our little group if u are planning on being in costume on saturday...let us know, we'd be happy to have you.

ainslye
02-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Why am I such a slacker?

CelesDragon
02-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Almost done!

KuroBara
02-04-2004, 08:06 PM
Working on it! Got the rest of Brian's fabric for Mystere the other day.

cut cut, sew sew, paint paint, style style, then done done!

dizzylizzy
02-04-2004, 09:47 PM
Hey, I know this is last minute. But my friend Des and I will will be at Katsu as Mauri and Ronfar. Hope to see you guys there.

stop by for the photo shoot!!! all the info is on the first post. it's right after the c.com shoot in the same area!

MrWonderfulToji
02-05-2004, 12:13 AM
hey folks, I hope you don't mind if I show up also. I won't have an actual costume persay, but I do like lunar a lot and want to take pictures!
sean

KuroBara
02-05-2004, 12:16 AM
hey folks, I hope you don't mind if I show up also. I won't have an actual costume persay, but I do like lunar a lot and want to take pictures!
sean
Bring us cookies.

Just kidding, of course you're welcome.

dizzylizzy
02-05-2004, 12:50 AM
i dunno sean..... it looks pretty fishy to me. ^^ lol of course you can come by! silly boy!

madhatterr104
02-05-2004, 12:55 PM
cookies?! where?!
(im making possesed bunny cookies for my lolita cosplay, but if anyone wants some, i'll make extra ^^)

i just realized that i have to put like five snaps on royce..lol..to keep everything were is should be..don't want a repeat of neko..i'll feel bad if kurobara has to help me keep my chest covered, again...lol.

KuroBara
02-05-2004, 01:00 PM
*laughs* This time it's each girl on their own, I'll be busy keeping my top in place. Why the heck didn't I pick Ninja Jean?

*sighs*

ainslye
02-05-2004, 04:43 PM
At least my top is secure. We just have to hope for no sudden gusts of wind for a Marylin Monroe effect.

Nah, I'll just wear bike shorts under it again. ^^

madhatterr104
02-05-2004, 05:49 PM
will the new time for the c.com shoot affect us? are we still meeting a 2? O.O

dizzylizzy
02-05-2004, 08:02 PM
since the c.com shoot was moved time-wise to 2:30 (i believe), we'll be having our's at 3, still the same place.

in any event.... the shoot is after the c.com shoot.... lol >>

madhatterr104
02-09-2004, 07:25 PM
ok, dumb question..buuutt..is everyone wearing their lunar to the c.com shoot, or other costumes?? ^^

dizzylizzy
02-09-2004, 08:09 PM
i'll be wearing mine. if you wanna wear something else to the shoot go ahead. ^^ our shoot is after that anyhow and you can change int he bathrooms right there. ^^

madhatterr104
02-09-2004, 08:32 PM
i just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to be the only lunar already in costume..lol. :p