PDA

View Full Version : NGE skit @ AN2004?

tennyoaisu
10-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Would anyone be interested in being in an Evangelions skit next year at AN2004? I'm planning an Asuka costume, and I thought putting together a skit would be fun.

I also had a musical skit in mind, preforming part of the version of Cruel Angel Thesis with Asuka, Rei, and Misato singing. ^_~;; But that'd mean we'd have to meet up prior to the skit, for rehearsal. (yay lip-synching) and learn a dance... if i decide to do it. >_<

Anyway, anyone interested?

Kia
10-04-2003, 09:12 PM
As great an idea as that sounds, I would warn against actual live singing on stage, especially if you're planning this for the AN masquerade. It's usually a big no-no for both the audience and the judges. Lip syncing is a different matter though.
I encourage you to participate in the masq, I just would discourage against singing. ^_^

tennyoaisu
10-04-2003, 09:19 PM
No, no singing bad. XD *can't sing* But I mean everyone meeting up... and like practicing. and dancing!

Or is it possible to just meet up at the con prior to the masquerade and practice/have rehearsal there?

Machiko
10-04-2003, 10:32 PM
you can meet there but since they changed the location this year, most of us don't know what the new stage looks like. you -probably- can practise before the masq, but to be on the safe side, why don't you send an email to the AN staff?

Sion
10-06-2003, 10:12 PM
Ooooh my best friend is cosplay Kensuke Aida school uniform and military playgear outfit, maybe you can con him into doing the scene where he plays war with himself XD

tennyoaisu
10-07-2003, 12:12 AM
KENSUKE!!!!! *glomps* I must make sure to find him!