PDA

View Full Version : Losing just a LITTLE weight?

NoirOngiri
09-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey, I'm fairly new to this site, and coming up fairly soon I have to start working on a Hikaru from Angelic Layer cosplay. I will be wearing it.
As you may know, this outfit is very form fitting and really emphasizes a thin, gymnast like body.
I'm 13 and just a littlleee chubby. I don't mean in any way fat or overweight, but I have yet to.. um... grow up. I basically still have a little bit of baby fat. It bugs me a bit, and even though I'm pretty sure no one else will notice it, it's simply a matter of personal pride... >.>
I'm vegetarian and do not eat cheese. Just thought I'd let you know.:toothy:
I also do many sports activities but what I DO lose in fat I gain back double in muscle.
These include martial arts, track and feild, biking, and a wee bit of easy hiking.

I want to drop about... say, 5 pounds? by next years San Japan, which I believe goes on some time in August (DEFINETELY over the summer.).

If you have any tips or sports I should emphasize, please let me know! The COSPLAY MUST LIVEEEEEEE!~

Rjr3412
09-22-2010, 05:34 PM
At 13, if you only want to see a very small change with that "littlleee chubby" the best answer would probably be to wait it out. If you are active, like you say you are, eat decently, which you say you do, then once your height keeps increasing things should get more proportional height/weight wise.

And remember its is PERFECTLY okay to gain weight if you are getting taller!! Do not worry about the scale going up if you are shooting up ; )

If that isn't enough, then try to cut back on sodas, any snack foods you allow yourself, and keep a varied diet.

NoirOngiri
09-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Thank you~ n.n I'll definetely try that~

zssfanxxx
09-29-2010, 11:38 PM
Do you have any exercise machine Noir?

Cause the treadmill would REALLY help die down the fat you have on your hip area!

You can even dance it off too!

daylight
09-29-2010, 11:50 PM
you're 13. You still might need that baby fat to grow. lol

bkyoung
10-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Hey, I'm fairly new to this site, and coming up fairly soon I have to start working on a Hikaru from Angelic Layer cosplay. I will be wearing it.
As you may know, this outfit is very form fitting and really emphasizes a thin, gymnast like body.
I'm 13 and just a littlleee chubby. I don't mean in any way fat or overweight, but I have yet to.. um... grow up. I basically still have a little bit of baby fat. It bugs me a bit, and even though I'm pretty sure no one else will notice it, it's simply a matter of personal pride... >.>
I'm vegetarian and do not eat cheese. Just thought I'd let you know.:toothy:
I also do many sports activities but what I DO lose in fat I gain back double in muscle.
These include martial arts, track and feild, biking, and a wee bit of easy hiking.

I want to drop about... say, 5 pounds? by next years San Japan, which I believe goes on some time in August (DEFINETELY over the summer.).

If you have any tips or sports I should emphasize, please let me know! The COSPLAY MUST LIVEEEEEEE!~

stop drinking soda and youll loose 5 lbs :razz: