PDA

View Full Version : i wanna loose this little pouch i got going

13Bonez
09-22-2010, 07:50 PM
So i have a "pouch" or whatever you wanna call it going on. it's like right between my waist line and my belly button. my guess is its lower ab area? anyone know any exercises or techniques that focus on that area?

Kasinator
09-22-2010, 08:21 PM
So i have a "pouch" or whatever you wanna call it going on. it's like right between my waist line and my belly button. my guess is its lower ab area? anyone know any exercises or techniques that focus on that area?

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=217473&page=2

Hope this helps! :)

SailorSwthearts
10-02-2010, 12:50 PM
for starters, good nutrition will help you out a LOT. food literally helps your body function, and certain foods promote better body functions than others. some foods also help you feel fuller, which helps to curb apetite. the foods that i have had recommended to me by my doctor and fitness experts are oatmeal, yogurt, vegetables (especially carrots), and nuts.

there are sites online where you can determine your ideal BMI, and that will help you determine your suggested caloric intake.

if you want to target your stomach, there are some great ab excersizes my dance teacher has us do. lie on your back, with your shoulders off the ground, and your legs elevated and straight. then alternate raising and lowering your legs. there are different variations we do of these excersizes. also, stretching is very key, and will help your flexibility.

i've never tried it, but i have heard yoga recommended a LOT.

13Bonez
10-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Thanks a bunch =D i'll definitely give it all a try

*Larissa*
10-02-2010, 01:53 PM
I am trying to lose in this area too! I have noticed that correcting my posture and adding some cinnamon in some of my meals helped alot! Its only been a few weeks of doing this and i see dramatic results. Maybe it might help you too. Good luck. :dance:

zssfanxxx
10-02-2010, 10:44 PM
I sorta have a pouch too ._.
So maybe going on a treadmill an hour a day will help your problem!

13Bonez
10-03-2010, 01:40 PM
I am trying to lose in this area too! I have noticed that correcting my posture and adding some cinnamon in some of my meals helped alot! Its only been a few weeks of doing this and i see dramatic results. Maybe it might help you too. Good luck. :dance:

cinnamon? i've never heard of cinnamon helping anything but taste before lol

*Larissa*
10-03-2010, 08:39 PM
I read a few articles online a few months ago that one of cinnamons benefits was weight loss. Heres one of the articles.

http://www.wellsphere.com/complementary-alternative-medicine-article/interesting-cinnamon-and-honey-cures/616617

Its has alot of benefits, but its says that a cinnamon and honey tea on a regular basis doesn't allow fat accumulation in the body. It seemed to work for me and i've tried tons of things. :geek:

13Bonez
10-05-2010, 11:58 PM
I read a few articles online a few months ago that one of cinnamons benefits was weight loss. Heres one of the articles.

http://www.wellsphere.com/complementary-alternative-medicine-article/interesting-cinnamon-and-honey-cures/616617

Its has alot of benefits, but its says that a cinnamon and honey tea on a regular basis doesn't allow fat accumulation in the body. It seemed to work for me and i've tried tons of things. :geek:

wow! thats amazing. i'm gunna have to start buying more honey and cinnamon. sounds tasty too lol.

ShaolinWolf
10-15-2010, 01:39 AM
there are no exercises or techniques that focus on that area. the "pouch" is body fat, and body fat is lost proportionally throughout that body. that means, when you do an exercise to lose that body fat, you will lose body fat all over your body, not just your stomach, and at a slow pace too. it's a common myth that ab exercises are good for losing that fat really fast, but really ab exercises only strengthen the ab muscles underneath. many a persons have wasted a lot of time and energy doing hundreds of sit ups and crunches only to have a rock solid 6 pack which they will never ever see because its buried under a hill of fat.

if you lose any fat through the ab exercises it's from the sweating and faster heart rate you get from doing the exercises and exerting energy. In which case, just eating good and doing cardiovascular exercise (jogging, jump rope, swimming, etc) is the efficient way to go.

Sariannah
10-17-2010, 07:00 AM
Messege deleted due to extreme stupidity.

Sariannah
10-17-2010, 07:24 AM
Messege deleted due to extreme levels of stupidity.

Chihaku
10-17-2010, 10:05 PM

Ooooh this sounds nice. How much cinnamon and honey do you add?

WolfCC
10-17-2010, 11:32 PM
Jackie Chan's Legend of the Drunken Master movie should definitely give you some ideas.
Those exercises were crazy!
A lot of the training i do is based of anime's and movies.
>.<