PDA

View Full Version : Lambo or Hibari?

KF01
09-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Who is cooler:

Lambo or Hibari?????

I personally like lambo because I think I look better dressed as lambo. But my friends are telling me people like Hibari better in general. So I dunno if I should work on a Hibari costume or if I should just stick to Lambo....

tsutaya
09-24-2010, 07:48 PM
they are completely different characters :/
its really up to preference. i know plenty people that like both....
i'd say cosplay whoever YOU like better. you shouldnt do cosplay because other people tell you to do it.

if you like lambo then do lambo :>

ELunamoon
12-12-2010, 07:16 PM
I'd definitely say do Lambo if you like him better. Whats the fun in being Hibari when you aren't as much of a fan?
(btw do you mean TYL!Lambo, Adult!Lambo, or baby!Lambo..?)

GoldenDarkness
12-12-2010, 10:19 PM
I like both of them even though I think Hibari's kinda overrated xD

You should stick to Lambo if you like him better but if you want to, try something new and cosplay as Hibari. I suggest you do TYL Hibari because he is way easier to cosplay xD
But that's only if you want to :)

Kokoro
04-02-2011, 12:54 PM
If that picture over there is you, then I think you'd look great as Lambo! If you look like him, and like him, then go for it x2!

MissLunatic
04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I just agree. Do the char you like best and everything is fine :). It is difficult to present a char you are not really into.
At least that's the case for me. I just started cosplaying Gokudera cause I love him although he is very overcossed. And I never regreted it and can't think of doing another char right atm although in the future maybe to try something new...

Besides your Lambo cos is awesome :). Very much like I'd imagine the original in RL!

Eigwayne
04-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Most of the Reborn fans you'll meet at cons are really easy-going, so don't worry what they think. You will find fans of both characters.

When you like a character and look forward to wearing the outfit, making the cosplay is not as stressful as when you don't. If you are ambivalent about a character, making the outfit becomes a chore.

If you prefer Lambo (of any age, because he is always awesome!) then go for it!