PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Photographer 11/15-16/2010 - AnimeUSA -Arlington, Virginia

Banane
09-24-2010, 08:09 PM
I am looking for a photographer interested in taking some shots of my Leon cosplay and possibly my girlfriend's Sora cosplay at AnimeUSA this November. Please let me know either by replying to this thread or through PM. Thank you very much.

Eurobeat King
09-26-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm going to AUSA, so I can help you two by getting some pictures of your KH costumes. :)

Let me know which day(s) you're free and plan on wearing your costumes, and I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

See you at the con!

Banane
09-26-2010, 01:09 PM
Well, my other costume I had been planning on fell through, so I will be wearing Leon the whole weekend. I think it's the same for my girlfriend as well. As of right now we're free Friday and Saturday. Preferably I'd like to get pictures mid to late afternoon, because last year we did a night shoot with a friend's camera, so I've already got plenty of night pics, and not all of them came out great.

Thanks a lot for responding!

Eurobeat King
10-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Well, my other costume I had been planning on fell through, so I will be wearing Leon the whole weekend. I think it's the same for my girlfriend as well. As of right now we're free Friday and Saturday. Preferably I'd like to get pictures mid to late afternoon, because last year we did a night shoot with a friend's camera, so I've already got plenty of night pics, and not all of them came out great.

Thanks a lot for responding!

I myself prefer daytime pictures, so there should be sunlight outside until maybe 6pm. Contact me before then when you're ready. :)

SeleneHino
10-03-2010, 03:50 AM
I hope Banane won't mean but I'm looking for someone too. Right now I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing Lulu but I know I'm cosplay as Yuna just don't know what day yet

Banane
10-03-2010, 12:42 PM
I hope Banane won't mean but I'm looking for someone too. Right now I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing Lulu but I know I'm cosplay as Yuna just don't know what day yet

Hijacking threads isn't considered particularly polite, but I don't mind terribly. I will say though, that you'd probably get better results with your own thread because photographers can't see that you've advertised in mine from the front page. :\

Eurobeat King
11-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Sent you a PM with details. :)

edit: I'm sorry I wasn't able to meet-up with you this weekend for pictures. I texted you on Friday saying I arrived late, and you replied back, understanding. I think i tried sending you a text on saturday but I don't think it went through. And I don't think I saw you at-all on that busy Saturday or on Sunday. Again, my apologies for not being able to get pictures of your costumes.