PDA

View Full Version : help with custom costume

agent_orange
10-05-2003, 07:14 PM
i'm building a custom costume for a halloween gathering, and after reading through this site, it has helped me in the construction of a fw items.

But i need help with the actual costume ideas. Here is what i have so far, as well as some back story, please, if u think of anything to add to this (i have a month almost and are pretty fast when i set my mind to it)

We at the office have started calling this outfit a modern/post-modern "Angel of Death." Kind of a pissed off vigalante of sorts, but with no direction. Kind of leading to a person that was killed, came back, and now is basically a killing machine, but with no real powers, other than maybe increased strength. And think, dirty, scary, piss yourself if u ran into them in an alley type character.

Now that you kinda see the direction, here is what i have, and/or am working on, please add to it :)

-Dirty black trenchcoat, well worn with lotsa tears, as well missing part of one arm
-custom forarm armour (left arm), slightly beaten, looks similar to hammered iron (custom made fibreglass piece)
-cargo/combat style pants
-custom face shield, only half face, shaped closely to my own face, hammered iron look, slightly beaten, covers right side of face and left-top-of-head, as far back as the ear (another custom plaster/fibreglass creation)
-working on a gunblade of sorts, rather than revolver style, more 9mm style, and very large :)
-expandable wings...not made to appear as real wings, but to give the character a more meanacing appearance as he stalks his victums

Thats all for now, any suggestions for additions, and/or character styles would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks
Brad

Ali
10-05-2003, 07:25 PM
I just wanna see pictures when you're done.

agent_orange
10-05-2003, 07:29 PM
haha, well i hope to post some pics as i go along, hopefully tommorow i will have pics of the mask and farearm armous