PDA

View Full Version : Faye with Vash on a leash

Ginnychan
10-05-2003, 06:25 PM
Alright...apologies for the "DID U TAKE MY PIC" post....but I realized in the mist of everything, I did not get one of my boyfriend and I as Vash with Faye holding him on a leash. If anyone got one, and would share, I would be forever grateful.

For those of you who went to the Parliament, what did you think of the Vash Faye thing? We messed up a little bit, but it was still fun! Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Osuwari
10-05-2003, 07:23 PM
*waves* yeah I was the Inuyasha at the parliament. Yeah that was a cute scene between Vash and Faye ^-^ Got to luv all the fluff!

hikura
10-05-2003, 07:30 PM
Hi.Sorry i did not catch you on film cause at the time i did not have my camera but i did see you two and i thought it was a cool combo you two did.

yukitoLeonheart
10-05-2003, 08:37 PM
Ginny I hate how you blew me off then you were like AH it's you, I was like sigh, I loved your costume, take that Montey, now you are the man slave

Jubie-Chan
10-05-2003, 09:20 PM
i saw ya two (the one in the sword uniform who said you need a whip) but i didn't take a picture, gomen. you did great in the anime price is right.

Ginnychan
10-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Osuwari - Thanks ^_^ Your Inu Yasha skit went well too. Wow, was it just me, or did the Inu Yasha characters out number everyone else at this con?

Hikura - Thanks, it was fun! I just wish I had remembered to snap a picture with my own camera

Matt - Arg...I'm REALLY sorry about that. I didn't reconize you without your Sasuke or One Piece costume!

Jubie-chan - Heh, thank you! Was it just me, or should that thing have been called "The Price Is Wrong"?

neoangelwink
10-06-2003, 10:04 AM
sadly i didnt have camer on -__- but shore chris took ur pic ^_^

Jubie-Chan
10-06-2003, 03:26 PM
lol. that's why it's good to stare in the dealers room for two hurs. My friend got picked and won a yuri manga, buttons, anime insider, cd, and dvd... how i'll never know.