PDA

View Full Version : Loosing weight?

BerryCosplay
09-28-2010, 05:58 AM
I know, overused question! But I'm about 5'6 but will probably be 5'7-5'8 by the time of the con. I weight 133.9 pounds and I need to drop 10-20 to look like a doll. Btw the con is in late October. Any fast, easy tips on eating right and exersize to drop the pounds?

Kasinator
09-28-2010, 06:30 AM
well first and foremost, Welcome to cosplay.com! :toothy: If you haven't already, Jump to the introductions board and say hi to everyone! :)

As far as weight loss is concerned, take your time browsing our Thread Directory (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=219555) (click it :D) which will answer pretty much all of your questions. And feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
realistically speaking losing that much in a month is near impossible. tree months if you are realistic. but if i were you, I'd still cosplay. It's great fun no matter who you are! :)

Rjr3412
09-28-2010, 08:42 AM
Kas you have that saved somewhere to copy and paste don't you? lol

And yet totally and completely useful

Kasinator
09-28-2010, 08:51 AM
im thinking of putting it into the signature, but this is more friendly. I want to make sure everyone feels welcome. I know how people can be confused the first time around and try not to be distant and vague by just slapping a link. :)

Kiro
09-28-2010, 09:03 AM
Much friendlier than the "Don't clutter this place with useless threads. Read the FAQ." posts shortly after this subforum was created. :p

Anyway, listen to Kasinator. He knows what he's talking about. ;)

Best of luck!

Kasinator
09-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Much friendlier than the "Don't clutter this place with useless threads. Read the FAQ." posts shortly after this subforum was created. :p

Anyway, listen to Kasinator. He knows what he's talking about. ;)

Best of luck!

Well I'll admit, I do wish we Had some kind of Neon sign that pointed to our Directory XD

Kiro
09-28-2010, 10:40 AM
One of those PM notification pop-ups when they click the New Thread button:

"Before you start a new thread, please check out [insert thread] for answers to 99% of your questions and concerns."

Though that's only slightly better than "Please search before posting" or http://lmgtfy.com/ XD

zssfanxxx
09-29-2010, 10:31 PM
The best thing to do Berry is probably just take long walks or something.
But if you can't do that though..find a really good treadmill and do about over an hour.
Trust me ~ It helped me ALOT! Even though I'm 5'2 and under 120 pounds. I sure know how to keep myself away from all the bad sweets and carbs ~;)

But if you don't have a treadmill though..Try dancing for about a half an hour!

Kasinator
09-30-2010, 07:03 AM
Please continue this post in the losing weight and cosplay thread. We have several threads similar to this one, all of which are given thorough attention and answered. we are trying to keep this board organized and repeat topics such as this one are making this board more confusing to new users. :)