PDA

View Full Version : Clue

Susumari
10-05-2003, 07:57 PM
I just had a great idea for my friends and I. The characters from the movie "Clue." Has anyone seen a Clue cosplayer?

I'm going to do Ms.White. Is it Mrs. or Ms.?

I have tons of ideas for pictures with this. The weapons. We could have the board game with us.

Claireon
10-07-2003, 01:14 AM
Ohhh man! I've always wanted to be Ms. Scarlet or the Singing Telegram Girl!

Garuda_Aiacos
10-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Hmm, thot the title is "Cluedo"?

archangeli
10-11-2003, 04:39 PM
LOL. That is one of the bestest movies ever made! It's so funny...

It would be fun to do a Mrs. White, but she looks kinda like the "Spider Woman" from Kiss of the Spider Woman.

MissLemon
10-11-2003, 05:09 PM
GOD BLESS YOU! :love: That movie rocks my world (yeah, I'm really obsessive when it comes to Clue. Hehehe, you should see my website...).

Yes, I've cosplayed before as Mrs. Peacock from the movie, but that was a few years ago, and it looked absolutely terrible looking back on it. I'm planning on doing Mrs. Peacock from the Computer Game for a Halloween dance this year (Yeah, Mrs. P's my favorite character by far). Now, if only I can convince the boyfriend to go as Colonel Mustard...

MissLemon
10-11-2003, 05:11 PM
Hmm, thot the title is "Cluedo"?

Actually, both names are correct. "Cluedo" is the British title and "Clue" is the American one.

*sheepish grin* Yeah, I'm obsessed...

BayushiKachiko
10-11-2003, 06:45 PM
Clue is a great movie! I absolutely adore Tim Curry...but I think the only problem may be is that it might be a wee bit obscure--not obscure in the sense no one would no who you are once you told them, but obscure in that the costumes aren't super distinguishable or really incredibly memorable. Maybe if you had the whole gang together (which would be awesome) people would be able to tell.

But hell, I LIKE obscure costumes, so I say go for it! I guess it's a personal opinion though--some people really want everyone to know who they are right away, y'know?

Heather
10-12-2003, 02:17 AM
A couple of my buddies and I were planning a Clue group costume for Dragon*Con... I'm probably gonna end up being White or Scarlet. XD

I loooooove that movie.

Reminds me, I need to update the fanlisting! *runs off*

Omi
10-12-2003, 01:22 PM
yay! i'm going to do >mayb> ms.scarlet with susu!

kdthompson
10-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Lovely idea, if I do say so myself. Mr Green always made me laugh, espeically his last line in the movie.

one of these days I might go through my dad's closet and see if I can put together a Mr. Green costume. *think's he has a green suit*

Susumari
10-12-2003, 08:23 PM
Reminds me, I need to update the fanlisting! *runs off*

you got the clue FL! ^__^

Dar-Dar. mayb next time u can join us.

kdthompson
10-12-2003, 09:28 PM
I dunno...maybe. When's the con? I don't know when I'll be able to go to another florida con...

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it's Ms. White btw...at least it is in the board game...

And I think something happened to her nuclear physistist husband...or something like that was mentioned in the movie...