PDA

View Full Version : *happy hyper dance*

Rogue Marvel
10-05-2003, 07:45 PM
OMG!

I just got home a few hours ago and all i can say is I had soooo much fun!

Everyone was so nice and it was fun and the vibe and yeah...I wish it was still going on.

I need my pictures to be developed already so I can see everybody I saw again!

*runs around glomping people*

Jubei-chan
10-05-2003, 10:29 PM
Totally and %100 agree with what you are saying ... I feel so empty and lost ... without purpose after a con. But we'll learn to live!

To all con-goers thanks for making this a great adventure for me and my posse of three. Special props to the Bebop group, Naked Vash, Legato and Tuxedo Mask, Vashette, and Numer One Fan Guy (glad we're still your favorite!)!!! And Jason ... I'm glad you made it home in one piece!

It was my first time at AM and I'm looking forward to attending annually!

Kinovas
10-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Yes, naked Vash. Stripped twice on stage.
We'll miss ya.

Freya
10-05-2003, 10:59 PM
I had fun regardless that it didn't seem like it after my "incident." Seeing pictures again reminds me how much fun I had.

Rogue Marvel
10-05-2003, 11:40 PM
as tired and sore as I am right now I really miss runing around barefoot randomly glomping people...its not somthing you can really do at other cons.

Being Ed at Ani-magic was my first truly great cosplaying experince and I'm so sad that its over......NEXT YEAR IS GOING TO ROCK!

K_Valentine
10-05-2003, 11:50 PM
I've left AM but will not be home until Monday after class. I think I'll show up to class as Lupin again.

allyunion
10-05-2003, 11:52 PM
To all con-goers thanks for making this a great adventure for me and my posse of three. Special props to the Bebop group, Naked Vash, Legato and Tuxedo Mask, Vashette, and Numer One Fan Guy (glad we're still your favorite!)!!! And Jason ... I'm glad you made it home in one piece!

I made it back in one piece. Everyone, to those of you who gave me support (whoever was left), thank you so much.

KimikoChan
10-05-2003, 11:55 PM
I had planned to stay until Monday, but due to certain circumstances, I had to make other arrangements. Thankfully I made it home in one piece :)

Rogue: I didn't know you were Ed hehe.. haha you were so cute ^_^

Usagi Mylene
10-06-2003, 12:02 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE!!!!

This was my first time at Ani-Magic and thanks to everyone for making it so much fun!!!

My wallet is in pain!! I spent so much money in the Dealer's room!! Especially at Revell booth! ^.^;

But again, thanks for such a great time and I can not wait for next year!!!

Rogue Marvel
10-06-2003, 12:06 AM
yup! I was Ed ^_^;;;

I had tons of fun being her since I got to go all crazy and stuff and hug everybody!

*huggles for all*

Usagi Mylene
10-06-2003, 12:15 AM
yup! I was Ed ^_^;;;

I had tons of fun being her since I got to go all crazy and stuff and hug everybody!

*huggles for all*

You were ED?! ^.^

I love ED!! I wanted to get a picture of you but I never got around to it!!

You rock!!!

Rogue Marvel
10-06-2003, 12:26 AM
I'm glad you liked my version of Radical Edward
*feels special*

I'll be sure to share all my pictures when I get them developed

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 06:48 PM
Sorry to ask, but which Ed were you? I was the shotgun toting Spike.

Nadeshiko
10-06-2003, 07:03 PM
hehe...were you the glompin ed? you were adoreable! *^^*

AniMagic was fun. It did have a few down points, but the good usually outshines the bad in the long run.

I hope the evil hotdog stand isn't going to be there next year.

Rogue Marvel
10-06-2003, 07:11 PM
As nadeshiko said i was the glomping ed!

You have to remember me...I glomped you many a time.

I loved your spike and your kyo....I want that cat back

khamryn
10-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Rogue- So your the person that kept latching onto my arm.. XD!

khiro
10-06-2003, 07:20 PM
*points at rouge* Oh! You glomped my friend at least once and you glomped me twice ^^;

Rogue Marvel
10-06-2003, 07:28 PM
I glomped everyone!

Twas much fun! And I was trying to be ed!

It took up all my energy but it was so much fun and I liked glomping you guys!

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 08:59 PM
Ah, it WAS you....

If I get around to making a Kyo plushie, you can have the AM one.

Rogue Marvel
10-06-2003, 09:09 PM
*wide eyes*
Really?

*tackle glomp*

I love you!

Neohawk
10-06-2003, 09:30 PM
Totally and %100 agree with what you are saying ... I feel so empty and lost ... without purpose after a con. But we'll learn to live!

It was my first time at AM and I'm looking forward to attending annually!

Thanks for the props! Tuxedo Mask/Midvalley and I (Legato) had a great time at the Trigun gathering.

Hope to see you all next year!