PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on our skit

Psychotic Jei
10-05-2003, 08:06 PM
Allo~
Whee,anyway....as it said. I just want to know what people thought of the skit we did. We were the first Final Fantasy VIII skit.

=D

~Jei

Rogue Marvel
10-05-2003, 08:12 PM
*haha*

I loved that skirt!

It was great!

Suzushichan
10-05-2003, 08:51 PM
You're the first male Irvine I've seen. ^O^
I glomped you remember? I think I was cosplayed as Inu Yasha or Integra at the time and I was Rinoa at the FF gathering. ^^
Great skit you guys! Keep up the good work! :D

Suzushichan
10-05-2003, 08:51 PM
You're the first male Irvine I've seen. ^O^
I glomped you remember? I think I was cosplaying as Inu Yasha or Integra at the time and I was Rinoa at the FF gathering. ^^
Great skit you guys! Keep up the good work! :D

Freya
10-05-2003, 09:27 PM
I laughed my butt off...great job! I didn't stay around to hear who won, didja win? If not you were all so cool aneway XD

khiro
10-05-2003, 09:47 PM
Rinoa won the best boobs award or something like that! Anyway I totally luved the skit! Yaoiness and crossdressing XD

Kusanagi
10-05-2003, 10:11 PM
The funny thing is, that was the best Rinoa cosplayer I've ever seen...

Rey-Rey
10-05-2003, 10:15 PM
I find it utterly offensive and disgusting. I had never seen such immaturity in a performance and I would never want to see such disturbing acts on a stage like that ever again.

Now let's see who takes me seriously on this one. >=D

Woof. >=D

aimee
10-05-2003, 10:20 PM
You guys were so cute and halarious!

Psychotic Jei
10-05-2003, 10:26 PM
You know you thought he was hot, Rey-Rey.

Psychotic Jei
10-05-2003, 10:28 PM
Yeah..we got some weird judges award, er our Rinoa did. We could barely hear anything, and honestly I dont completely agree with the singling out a person of our group like that. The whole group worked freakin hard on the thing.

aimee
10-05-2003, 11:28 PM
um, it was just a fun judges award for "nice rack". It wasn't meant to be a diss or to be so serious. I'm sorry if we offended you, it wasn't meant that to be a negative thing.

KimikoChan
10-05-2003, 11:32 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed it :) Great job guys, I wish you could have won something as a group, but I did find the "nice rack" award quite humorous.

Psychotic Jei
10-06-2003, 12:11 AM
I'm not offended. I thought it was quite a funny thing as well. But, the general feeling from our group is that we were happy for the award but, not happy for one person to be singled out. That's just the way we are. Perhaps I should have been clearer.

The night was just generally I dunno...loud for our group. Don't take us as some disgruntled people, we're just a really tight group. =D

aimee
10-06-2003, 12:16 AM
well, honestly, I can't speak for the rest of the judges, but I thought the whole group was very funny. ^_^ it was a really cute skit, but, Rinoa-man, DID have the best rack. ^_^ so... that's why.
there was some stress about seating and card holders, etc, which wasn't fun for the staff I'm sure, I felt bad for the rest of the staff, having to figure out a diplomatic way to handle it, but other than that from where I was, it was a fun masq! I definitely want to come back to Animagic next year. Everything was so friendly and laid back. ^_- though I wish that they had more room for seating (due to the pool that was hard!)

anyway, I hope you guys had as much fun as I did! ^_^ and I'm relieved you aren't offended.

Psychotic Jei
10-06-2003, 12:20 AM
We had a blast! The only real problem we had is during the line up for the masq. We lined up behind the group that had the number before us. Little did we know that we were supposed to be someplace else and we got told this rather loudly. Of course, that was just the stress of the night talking probably.

We have no reason to be offended. =D We usually enter the Masqs to have a good time and possibly disturb some people...err...wait...I'm not supposed to mention that. Please disregard that comment. ^_^

aimee
10-06-2003, 12:50 AM
haha, disturbing people, always a good reason to dress up and bounce around. ^_^

positivespace
10-06-2003, 01:17 AM
You guys were funny! My friends, who've never played FF8, were really entertained by it as well... so great job! =)

mochihead
10-06-2003, 12:34 PM
You guys were great! Loved it! Definitely one of the BETTER skits. ^_^ I didn't really hear who had won what awards, but I'm surprised, right at this moment, that you didn't win a group award. (O_O)

TristenCitrine
10-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Yes, the judges' awards are up to whatever in the masquerade tickles their fancy. It could be the skit, costume, hair, attitude, or anything. It is all up to them.

I will tell you from being back with the judges part of the time, they had such tough decisions to make. Even though I was running around and watching from the back, from what I could see, there were a lot of good, entertaining skits!

Adella
10-06-2003, 02:08 PM
I just hope this thread wasn't created as a means to complain about the judges decisions. n_n :heart:

Eveil
10-06-2003, 06:07 PM
That was so great Jei XD totally made my night. It was even better than what you had first sent me. we should maybe put one together for a Weiss skit? XD

Claire
10-06-2003, 07:03 PM
I'm going to back Aimee up here - I knew from the begining that Prarie's award was going to be the Awsome Rack award. Judges awards are not big important things, they're usually small, quirky things that the judges personally think are cool. I mean, G-chan admittedly gave her award based on her obsession with Buffy.

Your skit was hilarious, and you should be very proud of it! There's no reason to feel jipped because only your Rinoa got an award. I know the judges had a very hard time choosing who got what award, because there were so many good entries. EVERYONE who entered this year was GREAT! I was really impressed with not only you guys but with the high level of quality from the entire show.

Oops, I only read the first page when I replied to this. D'oh. And I'm sure I spelled everyones names wrong. Aiie.

Psychotic Jei
10-06-2003, 09:27 PM
Noooo. its not a thread meant for complaining (we all wanted to know what people thought. Because we didn't stick around very long after the masq. Everyone was tired and I like threw my shoulder out catching Squall. x___x; Not that he was heavy, just caught him wrong.. ) Psh, we dont ever enter a masq to win. Heck we sit around and joke about how many we've lost. Like I said before we don't enter to win. We enter to have fun and possibly make a few people laugh.

Personally, I'm glad people didn't mind the skit. I always worry that people wont get my weird sense of humor sometimes. =D

I suppose why we were kinda confuzzled was because none of us had really seen an award go to one member of a group. (besides craftmanship). Don't hate us for our ignorance. ^_^

Psychotic Jei
10-06-2003, 09:31 PM
Eee. No reason to complain about someone in my group winning an award! Dont be siiiiilly. ^^; :: is quite hyper at the moment got big raise at work, so don't mind teh Jei :: Like I said we don't feel jipped or anything.

It was funny because we had an arguement over who was keeping the award even though it was given to our Rinoa. x_x; He kept on insisting that I keep it. And I'm like "nonono. You keep it." @_@;

Eveil
10-06-2003, 10:49 PM
I just hope this thread wasn't created as a means to complain about the judges decisions. n_n

sorry, I think you have the wrong impression on this forum XD
there is a rant board.

Claire
10-07-2003, 12:09 AM
sorry, I think you have the wrong impression on this forum XD
there is a rant board.

... because, like, Aeris SOOOOOO doesn't know what's on her own forums. O_o;;;

Eveil
10-07-2003, 12:12 AM
.........?