PDA

View Full Version : Loosing JUST belly fat?

Dragonmaid
09-29-2010, 07:16 PM
I am about 130lbs and i am pretty happy with my shape. :skidude2: i just want to lose like 5lbs from around my waist alone.:confused: The main reason i havent been working too hard is because I want to keep my chest. I want to only loose weight around my waist and get a little thinner, nothing extreme? any diet or exercise tips? :burger:

benihime
09-29-2010, 07:20 PM
unfortunately you can't just target one area of your body to lose weight.

Kasinator
09-29-2010, 07:35 PM
I am about 130lbs and i am pretty happy with my shape. :skidude2: i just want to lose like 5lbs from around my waist alone.:confused: The main reason i havent been working too hard is because I want to keep my chest. I want to only loose weight around my waist and get a little thinner, nothing extreme? any diet or exercise tips? :burger:

I 'll point you in the right area. click here (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=213835)

zssfanxxx
09-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Wouldn't the treadmill help the belly fat go down?
Or would it take too long?

daylight
09-29-2010, 11:46 PM
hahah im in the exact same situation as you

A hugely helpful tip- no more high fructose corn syrup, or corn sugar.

it makes you hold more fat in your tummy
and its really bad for you anyways
also not eating it boosts your metabolism.

you can still find candy without it if you look really hard
m&m's and peanut m&m's dont have it. its corn syrup, but not high fructose

Kasinator
09-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Please continue this post in the losing weight and cosplay thread. We have several threads similar to this one, all of which are given thorough attention and answered. we are trying to keep this board organized and repeat topics such as this one are making this board more confusing to new users.

Lemons64
10-04-2010, 03:06 PM
hahah im in the exact same situation as you

A hugely helpful tip- no more high fructose corn syrup, or corn sugar.

it makes you hold more fat in your tummy
and its really bad for you anyways
also not eating it boosts your metabolism.

you can still find candy without it if you look really hard
m&m's and peanut m&m's dont have it. its corn syrup, but not high fructose
I would have never thought of that.

dreamoflife02
10-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Yeah, unfortunately you can't spot reduce. One thing I've found that helps, though, is cutting out all colas, sugared drinks, anything like that. It's not a calorie issue, but a bloat issue-- the body finds it harder to get water from drinks like that, so whatever water it gets it hoards, and that's why people bloat. I tend to retain water around my middle, so if I cut out sugary drinks for, say, two weeks, my body gets accustomed to drinking water, so doesn't feel the need to retain quite so much, and the bloat goes down. After you've kind of rebooted the water storage, you can go back to drinking soft drinks occasionally if you like, but make sure not to overdo it.