PDA

View Full Version : The Post Con Report Everyone Should See

yukitoLeonheart
10-05-2003, 11:00 PM
Ok............. I would first like to just say thank you to everyone here. Although this was not the largest con, this was the best one I have ever been to. Everyone here was so nice that I almost cried. Seriously, I meant what I said, Everyone here made me feel like there is some chance for the future for the world. How accepting and kind everyone is............ thanks :waaaah: .... You guys were the best. I have the best stories, too.

Ok, here's my favorite. I was at the Gravitation Pannel, and I asked them if watching Gravitation had changed their perception on homosexuality/love. What the one guy said was probably the nicest thing ever, and the fact everyone their agreed almost moved me to tears. He said although it didn't change his views on Homosexuality, which he said he thought was perfect because one love is the same, it made him realize that Shonen AI, is not necessarily about two guys just being gay and sex. That it is a love story. He said he originally was against Grav, but after doing it, he realized it wasn't a gay story, but a story of two people in love. He is the voice of Heero. I was amazed by this. Also, the voice of Tohma was a sweet guy who I talked to and is amazing. I also got the autograoh of the girl from His and Her Circumstances who goes "MISS MIYAZAWA, YOU'RE SO AMAZING". She was so honored that I was fond of her I was so happy. Then I saw her later on and we talked, and her bf was smoking and she was like he's trying to quit, but she was like yea right. So she said go out there and tell him NO SMOKING. So I go out there and said, the love ly lady inside says no smoking, so you'd best not decline someone's so gorgeous request.

Then after the Grav panel I was walking out and some new people walked in and were talking about EVA, and I was leaving so I figured these were just normal people. So I asked if they knew about the new EVA's they made. This girl answers and says she got one, and it was so awesome, and we were talking about how cool they were. Then I was like which one did you buy, unit 2, becuase it's the one I bnought. SHe was like duh, I said.... oh because it's the best one, I got you. Then we went on a little more about how you could do all these amazing things with it. So later on I see a huge line and she was at the table and I was going why do people want the girl from ADV's autograph. Someone goes, are you stupid, that's Tiffany Grant, the voice of Asuka. I went, OH MY!

One of my favorite moments was seeing two people that were very in Love, the amazing Nat and Mike, playing and singing Eye's on me. It was so moving. Not only was the performance sweet, she is an amazing singer, and a GORGEOUS Yuna. If you ever do the skit, tell me when, I want to see it. It was amazing.

Ok, here's where it's hard to type because I don't want to cry. Ummmmm I was supposed to go on stage and tell someone important to me dressed as Harry Potter how important they were to me. He got really scared and had an AWFUL panic attack. I didn't want to give up though. So instead of the skit, I thought, just speak from your heart to everyone about how amazing the day was. So I did, and I said what I felt, about how they made me believe in the future and how this convention had such amazing people. THen I sang, so off key, Eye's on Me, for that guy in my life :). He says it's the most romantic thing ever, I said some guy making a fool of himself on stage and singing off key is romantic, eh, whatever. Still, blush.

After that, about 50 people came up to me, hugged me, and said thank you and that it was the most moving speach anyone had ever given. By the end I was seriously ready to cry it was so sweet. Some of the nice things people said, I swear. No wrods could desribe the happiness I felt.

Then there was Kat and Jez, who were in the winning DDR skit. They did so amazing, and thanks to JEz's choreography they crushed and won. Once they finished I said "OK you obviously won, can they please give you the trophy, I need food, I haven't eaten for 12 hours. They were so spectactular. Rock on Kat and Jez.

I also made so many friends here, and met so many unique people, no matter what the size of the con, it couold not match the happiness I felt by the end.

Now Shoutout's

DDR SKIT:

Adam, you are amazing. Best Ranma, amazing dancer, and just a sweet guy all around. You ROCK.

Jez: You are talented beyond belief. If we ever meet up in NY we are so going to all the NYPD's :)

Kat: As always, I love you. Your stage presence rocked. When you did the split I was like YEA KAT!!!!!!!!!!! You are just the best.

ALICE! Your costume was perfect and you are ultra SEXE. No wonder you are engaged. I loved your costume and you made me blush you were so cute

Akira: AHHHH I wanted to talk to you, and I didn't get a chance :(. Sorry, next con, we need to DDR together!!!

The Tenacious Trio (The 3 most wonderful girls ever) You guys were so sweet, I swear, you were all too cute and you made my day night, and I owe you all hugggzzzzzz.

Mike and Nat: The way you two are together makes me happy. You look so happy and content. You are both so talented and make the best duet, best cosplayers, and the best bf/gf. I know you will always be togetherm seriously. Your love story is the sweetest thing, too. I am glad you won a judges award, your dance was stellar, almost as much as you.

MEL AND GENE: as always, a pleasure to see the parents of the cutest Selphie. I am so glad I saw you both and I have a Shu Mel pic that is so cute. You guys are also too cute as a couple. blush, and the lovely Melfina is, a err,,,, very cute.

Sheltie: HUGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ for you and your adorable Noir too. Thank you, you guys were beyond sweet.

Ginny and ManSLave: Punish him, if he's lucky.

The WolfWood Crew: Gives you $.20. I confess, I feel bad I didn't give you tons of Hugzzz, YOu rock Girl, and your rew is awesome.

YUKI: You so are him it's Scary, I have that one pic with us all attacking you. It's sad we couldn't of gotten more Shuichis. MWa haha.

Everyone who saw the Grapefruits: I am sorry for scarring you for life, forgive me.

Heero: Heero, you are the coolest guy, I can't believe people didn't know the Mahou Tsukai Tai chant. YOu are the nicest guy. I can't wait to see you at the next con!

last but not least Joe........ you know how i feel about you. Whenever I hold your hand I feel like I can feel what's going on in your heart. I didn't sing that song for nothing, althought I still think it's no big deal. I feel so happy, it's like we just naturally fit together. I am so not going to continue. I am going to talk to you on the phone tonight anyway, Mushiness can continue then :thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the best con ever.
Matt

Tyris
10-05-2003, 11:22 PM
...The Tenacious Trio (The 3 most wonderful girls ever) You guys were so sweet, I swear, you were all too cute and you made my day night, and I owe you all hugggzzzzzz.

last but not least Joe........ you know how i feel about you. Whenever I hold your hand I feel like I can feel what's going on in your heart. I didn't sing that song for nothing, althought I still think it's no big deal. I feel so happy, it's like we just naturally fit together. I am so not going to continue. I am going to talk to you on the phone tonight anyway, Mushiness can continue then :thumbsup:

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the best con ever.
Matt

Yes. The Tenacious Trio. Yes they were the most amazing people in the whole world! They made my night amazing and I'm glad I was able to become friends with them. I can't wait to see them again. HUGZ FOR EVERYONE!

And Matt. Yes I still think that is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for me. I had quite a few number of really boring, non-active relationships in the past. You may see it as something small and a way of expressing how you feel, but in my eyes, that thing that you consider so small is the thing that I consider to be so much for me. Its the small things that count and the small thing that are said. Like you said. You feel like we are a natural fit. I have to agree. I haven't been happy in quite a long time. Even in my other relationships I was never truely happy. Mostly depressed. For one in my life I'm finally happy to be with someone and happy to be with someone that I could relate to in views and other such things. (To be continued on phone later)

YAY KAT! Congrats on winning best in show! You were amazing! Jez, if your reading this, that was amazing and so well planned out. And also, I hope I never have to word association test and with the word cop...your name always comes to mind. Thats really cool. Like Matt said...NYPD here we come.

Everyone else at the con: You people are so nice and it's easy for me to be the real me and not have to hide behind a social blanket becasue of what stuck up school and unaccepting place it is. I'm able to be me and you all made me realize that not all people are stuck up and mean. I hope to see all of you again soon!

Thanks Everyone,
Joe

hikura
10-05-2003, 11:30 PM
I want to say something to this.First off to go up on stage and do a acupillico song(singing without music sorry for my misspelling) takes alot of guts.I personally can not sing in the least and wouldn't do in front of all of those people.Second to do what you said in front of everyone takes more then what most people could have in there lives and that is courage.I want to tell you one thing.This is high praise from me cause i have only given this to few people in my life and that is my Respect.That is the highest form of praise i can give anyone person.Coming from someone who tends to be a bit hard edged towards(that is me being hard edged) the world today that is like pure gold.Listen man you did great.

Demri
10-05-2003, 11:32 PM
Oh, hey there, Mr. Matt! I know I didn't really talk to you/meet you or anything, but I was one of the like 50 people who hugged you Saturday night. That was such a sweet thing you did... I had tears in my eyes when you were singing, and normally I think that's an absolutely wretched song that makes my ears bleed. :) Anyway, I just wanted to say I think you're an awesome person (just from the small glimpses I've seen), and that the world would be so lucky to have more of you around!

Oshidori
10-06-2003, 12:57 AM
What about you! I'll say it again, your speech during the cosplay nearly made me cry, it was too beautiful! And so was your singing!! We may have won the trophy, but I think you won the heart of the entire masquerade, hands down.

But I completely agree with you, as I'm sure everyone did, that these events are the one place where we can feel trully comfortable and accepted for who we are. I know I do. Thank you for saying that for all of us to hear ^_^

Silence Glaive
10-06-2003, 01:25 AM
I was one of the cosplay staffers at ANext, and I have to say...I've been to about 13 conventions now, and 9 cosplays. It's one thing when you see a skit that impresses you, and just gives you that awestruck feeling. However, it's truly amazing when you find a performance that MEANS something.

The fact that all of us have this group...this family of people who truly just don't care one iota what your beliefs are or what your lifestyle is can only be seen as a blessing. I am still amazed, even after all this time, that you can cram 16,000 people, the majority of whom are between the ages of 16 and 23, into one space, and have literally no supervision....and no incidents. Yukitoleonheart, what you said on stage was true, the otaku community does show that maybe humanity isn't doomed after all.

ladysubaru25
10-06-2003, 02:07 AM
To yukitoLeonheart...

While was not a perticipant in the cosplay, I did attend the event and I just needed to say that your skit did indeed make me cry. It was very brave to do what you did (I've been singing karaoke for 4 years, and still can't get up the courage to do anything a cappella- let lone something original!) To love and be loved is such a beautiful thing- to find true acceptance in the heart of another is a true blessing. I am truly happy for you. You're man is very lucky to have someone like you.

I wish everyone on the world could see things in the same light as your song. The world would be a much better place. It angers me to people others pass judgement on others on the basis of a differing lifestyle of beliefs. The world does not need anymore anger- anger is a waste of energy that could better be spent on practicing love and acceptance.

Perhaps there *is* something to be learned from otaku culture in America. You can share *my* DDR pad anytime! :angel:

Ginnychan
10-06-2003, 09:45 AM
Hey you...Wasn't at the cosplay, but I'm glad to hear it went well. While I don't really see Anime cons as something to restore my faith in the human race...(probably because unlike the rest of you, I never really lost it to begin with) it's good to hear that it had such an affect on you!

That Tiffany Grant bit was pretty funny and cool too!

Also...once again...I'm REALLY sorry I didn't reconize you at first. I think of you as the guy from One Piece or Sasuke, so seeing you dressed otherwise threw me off.

That Tiffany Grant bit was pretty funny and cool too!

Anyway...It was a pretty awesome con, glad you had fun!

pak o potatoes
10-06-2003, 10:25 AM
Matt, your skit was absolutely awesome. It really took a lot of courage to get up there and do that. You're boyfriend must be a special guy. ^__~ Just like you!

I hope to see you at the next con. You're a great person and I love talking to you. *hugs*

neoangelwink
10-06-2003, 11:02 AM
yukitoLeonheart : ^_^ u are sweetest guy ever. u make great banana. beside that your skit moive so much. u truly romanic soul. joe ^_^ dont every lose matt. u can't fine many guy that will go on stage and be so wondful. matt i try get your tanchin in cosplay and wish u the best but u didnt notes me but glad tell u know. u true do show true maning of love. from the skit and to the gravtashion panle u went to. i so happy to have met u.think u for your lovely words.

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Hey! I was there! All who were there and cosplayed, or were just there were Great! Who saw the Ghostbuster roaming? it was me! and if you saw the Cosplay...I was the...er...*coughpregnantcough* Miroku. Everyone Rocked! WooT!

TheAnarCHris
10-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Dude, missed ur skit (was busy laying the smack down in Sc2 tourney) but thanks for the shout out.

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 03:13 PM
Ah Well. It was fun anyway. Anybody got a pic of me? I forgot to take pic of myself in my Robe :S

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 03:14 PM
that was the funiest part of the INU skit, I Was laughing so hard. I felt bad....... I accidentallly started the Jerry chant. You were so funny though. Thanks for cheering me up, I was still very freaked out even after my horrid singing, I was like...... eh that was hard.

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 03:16 PM
What's to feel bad? That's what we were going for :P

zephy
10-06-2003, 03:41 PM
I have to say that you singing from the bottom of your haert the someone out there for you made the whole night worth it. I was on Security (I was the Humpty Dumpty out in the hall guiding people in line for anyone who cares to know) and thought that after the stress of dealing with crowd controll, the cosplay better be worth it. Y ou mae sure it was. I definately was all teary , and from looking at the MTV people, they definately were impressed as well. I have to give you props for getting up there and doing what you did.

isami
10-06-2003, 04:14 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, romance! How fluffy! Congrats to you, kid. We all wish we could have someone special to cuddle and such. ::sigh:: One day...

OOO! ::glomps you :: so cute!!!

Jubie-Chan
10-06-2003, 04:17 PM
I wish i would've stayed to see your skit. I loved you as the banana even if i scared me to death (>.> childhood thing) and I have to say the gravitation panel was true, gravitation like yami no matsuai is like any love story between women or men. Trust me their are alot of people out their who except none straight couples (like my school, family... life) I only have one friend who is homophobic (i dragged her to the gravitation panel and she looked as if she was tramatized) and to bad for her i'm Bi.
I missed everything after I left! But my friend was whining from 1pm and it was hard enough making her stay until the tiffany grant/eva panel. I wanted to stay for the OLS panel but like I said it was tough. all she wanted to see was the inu yasha panel and leave (;-; i never got to see any of the skits or ddr competitions)

pak o potatoes
10-06-2003, 08:18 PM
Hey! I was there! All who were there and cosplayed, or were just there were Great! Who saw the Ghostbuster roaming? it was me! and if you saw the Cosplay...I was the...er...*coughpregnantcough* Miroku. Everyone Rocked! WooT!

lol I LOVED your skit. It made me laugh. ^^; My friend and I took pics of you a little earlier, so if you still need a pic of yourself, one of us could probably send it to you.

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Yay! Can I Get one? Please? :D

neoangelwink
10-06-2003, 08:30 PM
^_^ glomp!!!

pak o potatoes
10-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Yay! Can I Get one? Please? :D

Yeah, sure! Just need to upload it to my computer. Expect it probably sometime tomorrow.

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 08:38 PM
Allrightie, take yer time.

Jezeroth
10-06-2003, 09:16 PM
Jez: You are talented beyond belief. If we ever meet up in NY we are so going to all the NYPD's :)

Aww, thanks. ^_^ The skit was muchos fun, and went off really well, thanks to all the hard work put into it by everyone involved! Thanks to everyone who cheered us on, and thanks to Mo and Laura for making the event run so well! WHOOO!
And YOUR skit was touching and ultra-sweet, which rocks on so many levels. Whoo, good karaoke skits!

Sorahana
10-06-2003, 09:30 PM
I didn't get to go to this con but from what I've read in this thread, it must of been a great time.
YukitoLeonHeart-Wow. What you said about the con was so.....inspiring. I'm really glad you had a great time and that the con meant something to you. Me being at BAAF had a big meaning for me, but the meaning you got out of AN was more than that.
I'm going to Philcon, Katusocn, and some other cons (and can't forget BAAF '04'). I hope to have as meaning experience as you did! :huggles:

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 09:41 PM
JEZ YOU LIVE IN CHERRY HILL!!!!!!!! AH I live right next to you, I used to live right near Beck

Sorahana
10-06-2003, 09:59 PM
WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GREAT ANIME CONS?! Lol. Ok not always.......I've only been to one lol XD. I live here in the Olney section of Philly lol XD;. Wonder if any cosplayers live in Olney or Mayfair or something lol XD;

ayanami_kat
10-07-2003, 06:02 AM
Matt, thank you for always being so sweet to me, and telling me how awesome I am. Because I think you're one in a million. I'm so fucking glad I came into Red Bank.. and sang those songs in Riverside Park together.. and ran around the King of Prussia mall together. You're so beautiful.. you've got such a pure heart. Thank you.

I love you Joe! And Jez, and Ranma, and Oshi ^_^

zephy
10-07-2003, 08:33 AM
WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GREAT ANIME CONS?! Lol. Ok not always.......I've only been to one lol XD. I live here in the Olney section of Philly lol XD;. Wonder if any cosplayers live in Olney or Mayfair or something lol XD;

Don't live in Olney, but I live close (North Philly, right next to Temple's Campus). Do you go to LaSalle or something? Or just happen to live there?

ladysubaru25
10-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Hey! I was there! ...and if you saw the Cosplay...I was the...er...*coughpregnantcough* Miroku. Everyone Rocked! WooT!

OMG! It's Impregnated Miroku!! That skit rocked my socks. I was laughing so hard I cried... (and shouted "Jerry! JERRY!!")

I ran into you and "ShortNinja" in the Dealers room Sun. AM. If you guys are still interested in getting together a .hack group for a photoshoot at BAAF'04, drop me a line. I need a reason to go this year (since I blew it off 2 years in a row... :hafha: )

Leon_Redfield
10-07-2003, 02:10 PM
hmmm maybe, I got me some Big Plans though. Like a Resident Evil Cosplay for I-con and a Jet Grind Radio Cosplay for whenever, and that's Shirt Ninja, lol. Since that's a shirt wrapped around my friend's head, lmao.

Sorahana
10-07-2003, 03:19 PM
Don't live in Olney, but I live close (North Philly, right next to Temple's Campus). Do you go to LaSalle or something? Or just happen to live there?

Nope I go to Litle Flower High School lol XD;. I'm a junior. Wh00t! I live in Olney and I think we're about 5-10 minutes from LaSalle XD.

yukitoLeonheart
10-07-2003, 06:18 PM
I go to Temple U!!!!!!! I lvoe it there I go for free and my Dad is the Dean, which actually makes life WORSE!!!! No one ever cuts me a break :'(. Oh well, he is the nicest guy ever, I love my Dad more then anything. You should make a pregnant Mikoku shirt, I would help design it.

Jubie-Chan
10-07-2003, 07:15 PM
bah. I wish I would've stayed for the skits but my friend was whining to leave. Next time I might go with my other friends who would love to stay the late nights. (especily since they'll be able to drive by then)
gotta say i was pleased though with the groups i saw... scared though by the fangirl!inuyasha group

Tyris
10-07-2003, 10:10 PM
I go to Middletown High School South. I wish they would be a little more accepting. Thinking about cos-ing at my school for Halloween...Put a little culture in that school...It doesnt exist there...Cant wait to college

Sorahana
10-08-2003, 04:20 PM
I need an anime club to join lol XD. I feel so left out lol XD. Dang my school for none of the girls liking anime!! (i go to an all girl catholic high school). I do have 2 friends in my school who like it but thats it XD;.

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 04:25 PM
hehe ^_^ back when iwas in hight school know new any or what i was talking about. u guy luckY know, just saying 2 world about anime peeps will pop there head out know where to talk to u.

Tyris
10-08-2003, 05:27 PM
You talk about Anime in my high school and people are like
"What is that? A disease?"
"No...Anime...As in Japanese Animation"
"You watch that stuff...Like...Pokemon"
"Not pokemon..."

...Bleh.

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 05:47 PM
yeah, look at u have 3 eyes. still find peep like that. today try explain ranma to this guy i just stared reading the manga again. he was like u are crazy. most be on crack to read that.
i was ok... >> dont bite my head off.

Jubie-Chan
10-08-2003, 06:30 PM
ahaha. In my school every day is like an anime convention. Even my teachers are getting into it. My chorus teacher rocks. For the spring concert we're singing "Dance of the Curse II" from Escaflowne. And he just borrowed the movie from me. We just need the music X.x.

pak o potatoes
10-08-2003, 06:49 PM
That's really awesome! I wish my school was more like that. Usually mentioning anime in my school is reason to be looked down upon by everyone else.

Tyris
10-08-2003, 09:49 PM
Yeah. I wish my school was like that. It be alot more fun. And yeah PAK O PATATOES, you mention anime in my school and people automatically look down upon you. Give it a chance people.

Jubie-Chan
10-08-2003, 10:16 PM
it's cause I shoved my manga books in everyone's face. And then they saw how cool it is. So now I don't buy anime they get it and I borrow. I meet all my new anime friends in the bathroom. I have a NERV bag (AKA my NERD bag because in 7th grade we had truble pronouncing it) and when I turn around their's always someone pointing and going "EVANGELION!!!"

cyborg_mermaid
10-08-2003, 11:39 PM
Yeah. I wish my school was like that. It be alot more fun. And yeah PAK O PATATOES, you mention anime in my school and people automatically look down upon you. Give it a chance people.

I think when people get like that you should move into a fighting stance, raise your combo bar and engage them in Mortal Kombat.

That especially happens in my school because there are a bunch of freshmen from last year who did a terrible Inuyasha cosplay, thus giving Anime a bad reputation here.

...I think I'll go raise my combo bar now.

zephy
10-09-2003, 02:58 AM
I go to Temple U!!!!!!! I lvoe it there I go for free and my Dad is the Dean, which actually makes life WORSE!!!! No one ever cuts me a break :'(. Oh well, he is the nicest guy ever, I love my Dad more then anything. You should make a pregnant Mikoku shirt, I would help design it.

So do I!! ... and I think I actually know you X_X Do you vaguely remember an Amanda from TU's anime club, say 2 years ago? (probably not, but worth a try)

Leon_Redfield
10-09-2003, 06:33 AM
o.O Did I miss something?

Sorahana
10-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Can I join the anime club @ Temple or do I have to go to school there? Cause I'm a junior in high school and I wanna join an anime club XD. I should subject my vocal teacher to my japanese stuff and force her to do one of the songs in one of our concerts lol XD.

Jubie-Chan
10-09-2003, 09:50 PM
We don't have an anime club because we need an advier. And all our senors are so damned lazy I have to do everything X.x
And my teachers is so cool, he loved any music if it sounds good. (you should hear him sing CAROL OF THE BELLS in rap)

ladysubaru25
10-10-2003, 12:49 AM
hmmm maybe, I got me some Big Plans though. Like a Resident Evil Cosplay for I-con and a Jet Grind Radio Cosplay for whenever, and that's Shirt Ninja, lol. Since that's a shirt wrapped around my friend's head, lmao.

Heh heh... I'm such a moron. I just saw ShirtNinja's profile this AM... Couldn't tell it was a shirt from as far away as I was sitting at the cosplay. But it was funny anyways.

Well, I'll prob. be going to BAAF this year since I blew it off 2 yrs in a row, and really need to drag myself up there sooner or later (grrr... stupid work getting in the way of my conn-ing... :untrust: )

If I go, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for a ninja with a shirt on his head... lmao!

Nekobun
10-10-2003, 02:59 AM
Akira: AHHHH I wanted to talk to you, and I didn't get a chance :(. Sorry, next con, we need to DDR together!!!

OMG so sorry! And sorry it took me so long to bump into this thread... I was kind of in a hurry to get to the fandubs afterwards that night, nevermind that I was dead tired (says the guy who decided to go down and kill his feet at the dance eventually -_-)... I'm always open to DDRing, but I don't think I'm going to make it to another con until Katsucon 2004. By then I might actually be passing 9-footers. Eheheh.

But yeah, you were pretty hardcore for going up there, and I really admired your performance; like Oshidori said, we may have gotten the prize, but you did a good job of owning things yourself. Sorry for not recognizing you at all, as I'm not familiar with Gravitation, and I can also be terribly shy, even moreso when I'm under pressure ('twas my first skit ^_^;; ), which would be why I didn't say, "Hi," or anything or give a pat on the back for your performance. I think it actually took three or four days after we came down off the stage initially to get over the whole, "Everyone is telling me that we freaking rocked," thing, so yeah - distracted.

vethia
10-16-2003, 12:18 AM
YUKI: You so are him it's Scary, I have that one pic with us all attacking you. It's sad we couldn't of gotten more Shuichis. MWa haha.

heh. i feel special now. yeah, more shuichis would've been cool. next con. ;)

zephy
10-16-2003, 08:16 AM
Can I join the anime club @ Temple or do I have to go to school there? Cause I'm a junior in high school and I wanna join an anime club XD. I should subject my vocal teacher to my japanese stuff and force her to do one of the songs in one of our concerts lol XD.

Nope, you dont have to be a student at Temple to come to the anime club! (you only have to be a student to be a voting member and all that fun stuff.... at least as far as I know , thats still how it is). This also goes for anyone in the philadelphia area

Ou r meetings are on Thursdays from 5-9 in Tuttleman room 303 . I've not gotten to go much this semester since my thursday classes go until 7:30, but occasionally I pop in.

Kasai
10-17-2003, 04:04 PM
::reads this for this first time like, a month later:: WAAAA, MATT, I LOVE YOOOOU> ^^~~~ "HUUUUGGGGZZZZ". Silly boy. Anyway, AnimeNEXT was amazing, but I wouldn't have made any friends or anything if it hadn't been for you, my cosplay.com buddy. I wurve yooooou lots. ^^

<3 Always, "Sheltie". (Call me Kasai, you silly. ^^)

Flippy
12-06-2003, 07:26 PM
We don't have an anime club because we need an advier. And all our senors are so damned lazy I have to do everything X.x
And my teachers is so cool, he loved any music if it sounds good. (you should hear him sing CAROL OF THE BELLS in rap)