PDA

View Full Version : Death The Kid Cosplay!

rockleefangirlX
09-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Hello ^_^ Can anyone please give me some tips on how to cosplay as Death The Kid. I am a girl with long hair.... any sugestions? Thank you:geek:

Olichan
11-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Well...in order to cosplay Kid, you're obviously going to need a wig. So I would start with that. For his blazer, I simply bought a plain black blazer and sewed on some stripes. Easy. If you need help with more specifics, just ask ^.^ Sorry, you didn't give much detail on what you wanted help with, so I didn't know exactly what to say. Good luck!

ELunamoon
11-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Yes...Please please please use a wig. I can't tell you how annoying it is to see some death the kid cosplayers who don't -.- You can buy some with stripes already in, if your worried about that. And if money is an issues I suggest saving or doing odd jobs.

As for the blazer I did such a half-assed thing that worked amazing xD I took craft foam and GLUED IT on the jacket with tacky glue. Then used velcro on the parts where the blazer opens. It gives it a crisp clean and perfect feel to it i must say~ Although it is stiffer than using regular fabric lol. But after attempting to sew stripes onto the coat, i found this easier for n00bs like me. Here how my jacket looked when it was done: http://e-lunamoon.deviantart.com/#/d2ro872

rockleefangirlX
11-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Yes...Please please please use a wig. I can't tell you how annoying it is to see some death the kid cosplayers who don't -.- You can buy some with stripes already in, if your worried about that. And if money is an issues I suggest saving or doing odd jobs.

As for the blazer I did such a half-assed thing that worked amazing xD I took craft foam and GLUED IT on the jacket with tacky glue. Then used velcro on the parts where the blazer opens. It gives it a crisp clean and perfect feel to it i must say~ Although it is stiffer than using regular fabric lol. But after attempting to sew stripes onto the coat, i found this easier for n00bs like me. Here how my jacket looked when it was done: http://e-lunamoon.deviantart.com/#/d2ro872

Woah! That's an awesome picture! Thank you ^_^

rockleefangirlX
11-15-2010, 09:09 PM
Well...in order to cosplay Kid, you're obviously going to need a wig. So I would start with that. For his blazer, I simply bought a plain black blazer and sewed on some stripes. Easy. If you need help with more specifics, just ask ^.^ Sorry, you didn't give much detail on what you wanted help with, so I didn't know exactly what to say. Good luck!

thanks for the idea X3