PDA

View Full Version : Just to set the record straight...

Iori E
10-06-2003, 05:32 AM
I did not crossplay at all this Ani-Magic. I didn't even crossplay once this entire year. The characters I went as are all men. Manly men at that. Neither short vinyl skirts, nor clip-on earrings, nor tube tops, nor cat ears and bell can change that fact. If you thought I was a girl, I must say you are sadly mistaken.
Just to let everyone know, just in case there are guys who are fantasizing about me right now (and I believe there are quite a few of you out there)...

I'd write a long report about my experiences throughout this past weekend, but I'm simply too tired to think straight. :P

mochihead
10-06-2003, 12:41 PM
heh heh heh... the whip, the short brown vinyl dress...

Iori...you definitely rocked MY world! Mreow mow! (^_)

L to the 3rd
10-06-2003, 01:39 PM
lol i thought you (andy) were crossplaying as whip from KOF..in some alternative costume..seriously.. ^_^;

PawTeeGal
10-06-2003, 01:45 PM
While on this subject of crossplay, I find it very amusing that someone at con-ops asked if I was crossplaying when I submitted the sound track disc for our group's masquerade performance. I suppose that makes me a pretty good non-crossplaying sailor uranus. :P

PawTeeGal

artemis316
10-06-2003, 03:15 PM
lol i thought you (andy) were crossplaying as whip from KOF..in some alternative costume..seriously.. ^_^;

LMAO...I know, same here! I'm very disappointed in you not crossplaying this year, Andy =P

Then again...I didn't either; Sakura's in the archives chamber right now, never to be seen for quite awhile >____>;;;;

Iori E
10-06-2003, 03:45 PM
I'm glad I at least rocked a few worlds this past weekend. :P

Arty should go as Captain-N-version Simon Belmont. :D

cactusmomma
10-06-2003, 03:47 PM
*lifts skirt* :o

artemis316
10-06-2003, 03:57 PM
LMAO...no, Andy, Capt. N's Simon Belmont is too manly for me! We should get Chrissy to cosplay him instead ^___^

BTW, I have plans to do a Captain N costume...I have all the stuff ready (even the NES pad belt is made), but need the zapper and varsity jacket made. ^^;;;; Soon...very soon...

Iori E
10-06-2003, 06:41 PM
You need a Zapper? I have a Zapper. I think... I'd have to find it.

Okay... looking at myself in the cosplay.com group pic, I turn myself on. Is that something to be concerned about?

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 07:38 PM
Except for the Castlevania costume (never played it), I figured you were a guy. I was more shocked about the shoulder length blond hair (Benimaru?). Kept thinking it was real.

Iori E
10-06-2003, 08:58 PM
Except for the Castlevania costume (never played it), I figured you were a guy. I was more shocked about the shoulder length blond hair (Benimaru?). Kept thinking it was real.

Ah, yes. That was a high-quality wig with a monofilament top. I snagged it in a clearance sale for less than $50.
I was going to style it and Ice Spiker it so that it would stick up (like Benimaru's hair is supposed to be), but there was no time. Besides, I liked cosplaying as impotent Benimaru. XD

artemis316
10-07-2003, 04:11 AM
You need a Zapper? I have a Zapper. I think... I'd have to find it.

I'm pretty sure I can find a used one at GameStop, EB or something for a buck or 2...thanx, anywayz Andy!