PDA

View Full Version : Arigato!

AM Chair
10-06-2003, 01:06 PM
On behalf of Kim, Jack, Fred and the Staff, I want to thank you all for coming out to the Autumn Dream this year. I could tell much fun was had by all, and I really would like to thank Cosplay.Com for the generous prize donation for Cosplay Under the Stars. Shout outs to Mochihead, Kyle, Aeris, Wayne, Renegade Pocki, And Blue Lady ( hope youre feeling much better). While we had some stress this weekend, I can happly say it wasn't from you guys, save one over enthusiastic Vash:)

We're glad you had a blast, it was fun watching all of you have fun. We begin the plans for next year soon.

mochihead
10-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Hiya Rev!!!! My shout-out and thanks to you, too! I thoroughly enjoyed myself at my very first Ani-Magic and am anxiously awaiting next year! *goes searching around for pre-reg info and flight info from Hawaii* (^_^)

I know that the con is moving to Valencia next year - please please please keep it the wonderful relaxing people-con that it is! It's so great to be able to TALK to people and actually see them again and again and again to hang out with!

Master Zero
10-06-2003, 02:06 PM
On behave of Me, and the Zero Cosplay Development, I would like to thank you, Revell and all of your wonderful staff. I saw with my own eyes how hard your staff worked. Its hard-working people like them that make conventions like Ani-Magic all the more worthwhile.

Again, thank you all and see you next time!

Cherry
10-06-2003, 02:17 PM
Fighting the good fight!

Me and all of my friends had so much fun (as always), and I wanted to say thank you! It was a real blast, and while at times I was a little lost on how to sign up for things and all that jazz, over all you guys were awesome.

You were really nice as well! ^^

AM Chair
10-06-2003, 05:59 PM
On behave of Me, and the Zero Cosplay Development, I would like to thank you, Revell and all of your wonderful staff. I saw with my own eyes how hard your staff worked. Its hard-working people like them that make conventions like Ani-Magic all the more worthwhile.

Again, thank you all and see you next time!

Thanks, glad you had a good time, and remember what I said about the Monocote!

Rey-Rey
10-06-2003, 06:01 PM
I'd like to thank Rey-Rey for being such the studly guy that he is. >=D

Woof. >=D Kitty Litter. >=D

Eliza
10-06-2003, 06:12 PM
despite some troubles I had at last minute (that ALWAYS happens to me before cons! ^^;; ) I really enjoyed myself at AM, the first I went to... I'm really bad at approaching people and talking to them, but I'm glad I got to talk with a few other people that I didn't already know! I definitely want to come next year.

Eveil
10-06-2003, 06:18 PM
It was great to met you, Revell! Even if it was 6 in the morning XD you're a cool guy and I hope everything goes much smoother for next year's Ani-magic! :D

Iori E
10-06-2003, 06:52 PM
It was great getting to hang out with you during the end of yesterday. (It got quite empty that time, didn't it?)

Anyway, many thanks to you, Revell. Hope next year's will be just as good, if not better.

Delirium-Zer0
10-06-2003, 06:57 PM
I met so many cool people this year, and I hope next year is just as much fun ^___^ Nice work on the con, I'm glad my first AM didn't suck! lol :)

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 07:36 PM
It was a blast.

Mandy Mitchell
10-07-2003, 01:24 AM
Revell, I have to say that this year's Ani-Magic was probably one of the BEST cons I have ever attended. Ani-Magic just has that "magic" which casts a spell upon me to return year after year. Thank you so much for the Ani-Magic dinner. I had such a great time that I could not describe how immeasurable my experience was. Ani-Magic just grows bigger and better each year!

Skeptrix
10-07-2003, 01:27 AM
It was a blast.

actually, it was a blast to the square power.. ok nvm. :p

Karisu-sama
10-07-2003, 04:47 PM
Arigato Gozaimasu to YOU Revell!! *Tackle hugs*

Thanks SO MUCH for another wonderful Ani-Magic experience!! This is DEFINITELY my family's favorite Anime con - and it's so wonderful and relaxing and enjoyable! And like Mochihead said - it's so nice to be able to actually find people and talk to them!! ^________________^

Thank you so much for the dinner! (And the sneak preview video of the hotel in Valencia, heh heh! -- Looks great!)

All the best to you and your family, and hope to see you again soon!

BlueLady
10-08-2003, 12:58 PM
I have to say despite everything, that it was the most fun Ive had at a con in a LONG time. I love the casual enviroment and look froward to keeping up the tradition!

Maryssa
10-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Revell: I'm sorry I didnt really get to speak to you at the con, as my voice was gone from being sick =( But I wanted to tell you that I had been waiting to attend this con for several years now beacuse of the wonderful things everyone has told me about it, and that I really really enjoyed myself and it exceeded my expectations =) I will be attending for years to come!

AM Chair
10-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Hey thanks Maryssa! It was a pleasure to finally meet you even tough I was under the weather too (found out I had Broncitus last monday). The pool didn't help matters but it was worth it to make my staff happy. See you in Valencia, ne?

Kusanagi
10-10-2003, 04:21 PM
I had a blast. I was the one in the bloody getup that shook your hand Sunday at the carnival ^_^

That con was the best I had ever been to. It felt more like a vacation than a con because of the laid back environment. I look forward to attending next year!

aimee
10-11-2003, 12:34 AM
I totally absolutely agree with what Mandy Mitchell said, couldn't say it better!

waynekaa
10-11-2003, 01:43 AM
It was no problem Revell! Your staff was most gracious and courteous!
I left you a message in our other thread:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=21845

But from your staff, I have to thank Rob Miles for hooking us up with all the equipment for the panel and programming. John Cobb for being my internet liaison and messenger and publicity (and super patient). Rachael, our at-con liaison, she helped us out so much and was eager to lend a hand! The sound crew for letting us sound check. And various other staff that let me peace bond the stage for the girls safety, and of course yourself, for your vision! (and dinner, yum!) ^_^

Sagara-san
10-14-2003, 04:36 AM
This was my first visit to Animagic but definitley will not be my last. I'm glad that Iori E invited me to this con and I'm glad that I had so much fun. In fact I PROMISE if we still get to sacrifice people to the pool next year...I will be the one to break it in. I'll let myself be sacrificed in my newest cosplay or my Monkey D. Luffy cosplay. :rockon: