PDA

View Full Version : Some Anime Next pictures up!

orphicget
10-06-2003, 01:25 PM
I've uploaded a couple of my Anime Next pictures to my gallery. :)

The Lord XL
10-06-2003, 02:08 PM
All My Pics Are Up!! Feel Free To Look At Them!!! :dance:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=5365&ppuser=6571

Rukawa
10-06-2003, 02:24 PM
Some of my pics are up as well in my gallery.

Demri
10-06-2003, 04:38 PM
Fun pictures! :) I already posted this under a different thread, but my pics are up, too! Whoo-hooo!!! (And I'm putting a few more up, as well.)
http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?ppuser=8774

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 06:16 PM
orphicget , now i know who it is! I saw you enter Animenext and went IT THAT'S GORGEOUS GIRL FROM BAAF, WOA......GRABBED FRIEND.........LOOK......... SHE IS GROGEOUS!!!!!!!! You have beyond pretty, I always wanted to say hi but was intimidated. I was like.......... wow.

number18
10-06-2003, 08:48 PM
Yeah, orphicget, your costume was absolutely gorgeous! Absolutely. Gorgeous.

orphicget
10-06-2003, 11:48 PM
Aaw -- thank you! Don't be intimidated, I'd probably end up hugging you! :jjacks:

orphicget , now i know who it is! I saw you enter Animenext and went IT THAT'S GORGEOUS GIRL FROM BAAF, WOA......GRABBED FRIEND.........LOOK......... SHE IS GROGEOUS!!!!!!!! You have beyond pretty, I always wanted to say hi but was intimidated. I was like.......... wow.

orphicget
10-06-2003, 11:53 PM
Well, your Masquerade skit -- or shall I say promenade -- was kick ass. ;)

Yeah, orphicget, your costume was absolutely gorgeous! Absolutely. Gorgeous.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 12:55 AM
^_^ great pic guys!!!

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Yargh, I got my pics back, but no scanner mean u guys are gonna have to wait a lil bit...feel free to look at the pics of me i stole from u guys!

number18
10-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Well, your Masquerade skit -- or shall I say promenade -- was kick ass. ;)

*^_^* Thank you very much desu!

hikura
10-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Hi.I have all the pictures that came out that was good enough to post are up.Which is like all of 8 pictures and 7 of them being cosplayers lol.Sorry to all those people who posed for me and the pcitures coming out badly.I did not expect such bad results with disposable camera's.I am going digital by the time genericon rolls around.But please do check in my gallery under animenext album.
Yes number18 you rocked.Of course i am one of yoru biggest suporters.
Plus i would like to ask that if anyone who caught me as Cid Hidwind biker verison more or less alone please pm or im me.I would like to use that photo for my gallery.It would be highly appreciated.The pictures i got of myself came out horribly.

Demri
10-07-2003, 04:48 PM
Oh, hey there, Biker Cid! :) I have a pic of the FFVII group that was taken out on the balcony-porch thing in my gallery. Does that count? Let me know if you want me to send it over to ya.

yukitoLeonheart
10-07-2003, 06:13 PM
I love how I know everyone here, I would love to know all your real name's too. Mines Matt, nice to meet you. Demri, thank you for the hug and what you said, you have no clue how much I was on the brink of crying. LOVELY, you have the most fitting name, your cotume rocked the socks of everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Hikura... GLOMP!!!!! Gene and Mel I know, I just love calling them that because their love is just like it, strong, true, and amazing. Orphicget, I want to know your name. Do you model professionally? No joke, I thought you were a model they hired and payed to go. ahhhh, Rukawa, I feel like I scare you because I like guys and I do Shuichi and you do Ryuichi, sorry. I think you make an amazing Ryuichi. THE LORD, were you the guy playing Tennis with my little Osuwari!!!!!!!! hehe...

SO what is everyones name :)

marsie
10-07-2003, 09:09 PM
OMG you guys are all so cute. I am sorry I was so busy with Security that I didn't get to hang much. *cries*

but you all were soooo awesome!

orphicget- BEAUTIFUL EGL *bowes to the master*

cyborg_mermaid
10-07-2003, 09:28 PM
All My Pics Are Up!! Feel Free To Look At Them!!! :dance:

http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=5365&ppuser=6571

Dude, I uber-confessionalized you! xD

Dokudel
10-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Does anyone have a pic of me as the crappy Sailor Mercury?

hikura
10-07-2003, 11:05 PM
I love how I know everyone here, I would love to know all your real name's too. Mines Matt, nice to meet you. Demri, thank you for the hug and what you said, you have no clue how much I was on the brink of crying. LOVELY, you have the most fitting name, your cotume rocked the socks of everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Hikura... GLOMP!!!!! Gene and Mel I know, I just love calling them that because their love is just like it, strong, true, and amazing. Orphicget, I want to know your name. Do you model professionally? No joke, I thought you were a model they hired and payed to go. ahhhh, Rukawa, I feel like I scare you because I like guys and I do Shuichi and you do Ryuichi, sorry. I think you make an amazing Ryuichi. THE LORD, were you the guy playing Tennis with my little Osuwari!!!!!!!! hehe...

SO what is everyones name :)
*Quickly gets in a non chalant grope before you leave the glomping of me and hopes Bf doesn't see it*Lol.Kidding.Plus i am a straight male.
Might as tell you.My real name is Scott.I knew your name from the announcments.I did forget your last name but yoru first name is easy to remember cause my brother name is matt.Seriously though man.What you did takes alot of guts and you did great.Your singing was pretty damn good.Take pride in that.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 11:52 PM
^_^ matt u so wounderful. cyborg_mermaid: trying to get u note me at the con ^_^ want to do sin box. but too buzying round at the con. but great seeing u.Dokudel u look realy cute.

The Lord XL
10-08-2003, 02:35 PM
Dude, I uber-confessionalized you! xD

I have no idea what uber means ^_^ but i know that looks like a kickass picture :dance: So Ill take it as a compilment ..

Lil
10-08-2003, 04:35 PM
Grrr... My pics (the few I stole hehehehh.. from mon ami) Are on my PC but won't upload and gives some weird thing back. ..

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/valuedm/cosplay-images/uploads/9681/Suzuka1.JPG) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to create stream: Permission denied in /home/valuedm/cosplay-images/image-inc.php on line 34

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpe3XXBv' to '/home/valuedm/cosplay-images/uploads/9681/Suzuka1.JPG' in /home/valuedm/cosplay-images/image-inc.php on line 34

And I have Java anabled. I'm gonna beat my PC seriously!!!!

Adara
10-08-2003, 06:03 PM
did anyone get a pic of the Clow Cards? :dance:

touchymiroku
10-08-2003, 06:08 PM
my friend kouga is in XL's gallery yays

The Lord XL
10-08-2003, 06:34 PM
did anyone get a pic of the Clow Cards? :dance:

No! I wish i did but my disk was full >_<

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 08:27 PM
awww >< i forgot to tape them too!

hikura
10-08-2003, 10:19 PM
I did get pics of them but most of my pics i got that i got on the stupid disposable cameras did not come out.

Adara
10-08-2003, 10:46 PM
argh that sucks...i hate it when cameras get screwed up. the batteries in mine were dying, so i only got a few pics :-\ and my digital camera has a seizure whenever i try to upload anything... :sulk:

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 11:59 PM
man take about cinudans. every camer srew up one way or another.

tinireni
10-09-2003, 01:03 AM
konichiwa!

just like to introduce myself, i'm an anime/manga veteran, but a cosplay/convention newbie, this actually my first convention and i had sooo much fun! If any of you guys remember me, i was dressed up as the hao with the big earrings hanging out with raiha, lucifer amiboshi and a star healer.
I have some pretty goods pics up in my gallery, so check them out! I have over 150 pics from just that convention and limited space on cosplay.com so i was really selective with what i put up, mostly me and my groupies and a few i thought came out really well. If you would like know if i have certain pictures that you dont' see in my gallery, ask and i'll see if i have it. Also if you want the high quality versions of any of the pics in my gallery, feel free to ask! BTW i have a pic of the rain clow card, i didn't get a chance to get the fight clow card. i'll put them up in the gallery now. ^_^

Ginnychan
10-09-2003, 11:02 AM
konichiwa!

just like to introduce myself, i'm an anime/manga veteran, but a cosplay/convention newbie, this actually my first convention and i had sooo much fun! If any of you guys remember me, i was dressed up as the hao with the big earrings hanging out with raiha, lucifer amiboshi and a star healer.
I have some pretty goods pics up in my gallery, so check them out! I have over 150 pics from just that convention and limited space on cosplay.com so i was really selective with what i put up, mostly me and my groupies and a few i thought came out really well. If you would like know if i have certain pictures that you dont' see in my gallery, ask and i'll see if i have it. Also if you want the high quality versions of any of the pics in my gallery, feel free to ask! BTW i have a pic of the rain clow card, i didn't get a chance to get the fight clow card. i'll put them up in the gallery now. ^_^

Wooo! You got a picture of me as Faye with my beau Monty as Vash on a leash! I didn't get any pictures of this myself, so I'm extremely grateful! Arigato gozaimasu!

tinireni
10-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Wooo! You got a picture of me as Faye with my beau Monty as Vash on a leash! I didn't get any pictures of this myself, so I'm extremely grateful! Arigato gozaimasu!

If you want the high quality to pic to print out and what not, leave me your email

Ginnychan
10-09-2003, 11:59 AM
If you want the high quality to pic to print out and what not, leave me your email

I just PM'd it! Thank you!

~Ginny

ki kuru kitty
10-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Wow a picture of my gigantic boombox, thanks Tini Reni

neoangelwink
10-09-2003, 03:01 PM
^_^ good joy on the pic.

LadyoftheThread
10-09-2003, 03:54 PM
I was looking at the forums at the Anime Next site and noticed that the staff photographer posted a link to his photos. He has a ton of them and they can be found at: http://www.ng-master.com/web/animecons.htm

Demri
10-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Hey, thanks for the tip! How fun! =)

Leon_Redfield
10-09-2003, 05:37 PM
Yes! Shots of my Cosplay! WOOO!!

touchymiroku
10-09-2003, 07:13 PM
wow l am in that big inuyasha group of saturday ppls all cosplay l am the miroku of course

Mibuzen
10-09-2003, 07:48 PM
Nihao other Hao-Sama! I was looking for a pic of myself. Obacho isn't shown that well in the pic but it's cool. Thanks. Later.

Ranma Saotome
10-09-2003, 08:40 PM
Hi all! Ranma here! :D

Orphicget (sp?^^;;): I got some pics of ye! ^^

Ginnychan: I have that pic if you want. I'ma gonna pester you on aim now. :p

As for pics-
http://www.rebelcosplay.com/gallery/anext - You will find 2002 and 2003 pictures there! ^_^

marsie
10-09-2003, 09:20 PM
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANMA that is the best picture of me in my sana-chan. ^_^ thank you!!!!!

TheAnarCHris
10-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Weeeeeeeee I'm all over the place, in Leon and Gene form ^/^=

Ranma Saotome
10-10-2003, 12:17 AM
You pic whore. :p

neoangelwink
10-10-2003, 12:22 AM
hehe ^_^ ahh the fun in the spotlight

neoangelwink
10-10-2003, 01:38 AM
Ranma Saotome: ^_^u took rare good pic of in swim suit. think u for making look good. most look really bad.

yukitoLeonheart
10-10-2003, 01:48 AM
I look like I am on drugs in every Baaf pic, what the heck

Cyn
10-10-2003, 02:02 AM
...DAMN I'M SEXY, I SHOULD WEAR A WING MORE OFTEN </ego>

This message was the fault of those that say I should compliment myself.

ladysubaru25
10-10-2003, 03:19 AM
I was looking at the forums at the Anime Next site and noticed that the staff photographer posted a link to his photos. He has a ton of them and they can be found at: http://www.ng-master.com/web/animecons.htm

I'm glad I read the rest of this thread. I almost double posted this link! Dave emailed it to me today... there's some great stuff on that site, i tells ya!

There are also a cubic buttload of new pics in my Gallery too... complete with wise-arsed comments... feel free to visit and leave your own!

ladysubaru25
10-10-2003, 03:21 AM
I look like I am on drugs in every Baaf pic, what the heck

LMAO... no worries. Check out David's AnimeNext link. I look *terrible* in most of those pics as well! I swear, I win the award for the least photogenic person on the planet. :thumbsup:

Nekobun
10-10-2003, 03:32 AM
If anyone runs across them, I'd really appreciate it if I could get pointed to pics of the Animal Crossing boy from Friday or Dib from Saturday and a bit of Sunday; if nothing else, I kind of could use either for my Cosplay Lab entries, and there was this one guy who took a candid shot of me (as AC boy) flipping through my schedule, which I do want to see how it turned out (I'm a sucker for candid shots).

As for Akira, don't worry about it, I know plenty of pics were taken and I've already seen quite a few. ^_^

Demri
10-10-2003, 07:25 AM
Aw, there's an actually cute pic of me in Mr. David's gallery. It's an outside pic of me and Andy as Zelda and Link and I don't look really retarded like I do in almost all pictures ever taken of me. Yea! =)

number18
10-11-2003, 01:44 PM
Cyn - This pic makes me laugh...and go awww. All at the same time.
http://www.ng-master.com/AnimeNext2003/Photos/Saturday/Convention/images/21PA040088.jpg

And Nekobun, I believe I took a pic of you! I'll let everyone know when I get my pics back!

neoangelwink
10-11-2003, 01:48 PM
aww ^_^ that so cute.

Savior_Faire
10-12-2003, 10:33 PM
I still have to get my stuff up, blah.

Cyn, someone caught me in the hall on saturday night, they were looking for you so they could take a pic of you killing me XD She was kind of impaitent though and didn't hang around for long.

Someone took a pic of me as a tonberry and I like to find out if the person uploaded it here so I can use it. Taking off that make-up was painful and I really don't want to put it on again. ^.^;

Dragonrage
10-13-2003, 10:42 AM
I have some pictures up in my gallery, I still have a lot more I need to upload. Don't mind the pictures of me getting smacked around....

Kasai
10-14-2003, 08:47 PM

I have a picture of you and InuYasha in my gallery, I believe. ^^~<3

Kasai
10-14-2003, 08:50 PM
I recognize a lot of people on this board but I know that none of you know me.. (EXCEPT MATT. ::glomps:: ) Yep, Matt and Rukawa are my only cosplay.com friends as of now... ::needs more friends:: ;_: Are any of you going to Katsu-- actually, I'll post a new thread. ^^

Cyn
10-14-2003, 11:41 PM
o.o Wow, I became popular.

Hehehe, that girl glomped me on site, and warned me that she was gonna stalk me throughout the entire con. Funny thing was, I never saw her after that lol.

neoangelwink
10-14-2003, 11:51 PM
^_^ every body love u cyn.

Ranma Saotome
10-14-2003, 11:54 PM
What... No love for Barret? :(

neoangelwink
10-15-2003, 12:09 AM
aww we love u too adam ^_^ hug

david-ng
10-17-2003, 08:19 AM

Whoa, that's my site! Thanks for posting it on the forums!

Just made a quick update; someone had asked me to post the Awards shots in their own category and that's now available on the page. If you had won at the cosplay, my congratulations to you!

ladysubaru25
10-18-2003, 03:19 AM
Whoa, that's my site! Thanks for posting it on the forums!

WHOA! It's David.... *THE* David to whom at least 50% of the shots in my gallery are credited! (I'll never look at a can of RedBull the same again...)

Great job on putting together that con review with all of the links to the shots. Some funny stuff there... and FYI, yes, my downloads came through just fine!

david-ng
10-19-2003, 11:04 AM
WHOA! It's David.... *THE* David to whom at least 50% of the shots in my gallery are credited! (I'll never look at a can of RedBull the same again...)

Great job on putting together that con review with all of the links to the shots. Some funny stuff there... and FYI, yes, my downloads came through just fine!

Hiya Subaru!

Good to hear from you! Thanks again for the kudos! I actually made a few corrections on the con review (couple of missing story points) and also made some recent changes to the "Favorites" category. I liked your little caption of you and the Redbull can so much, I used the same caption on my site, with proper credit given...

Glad to be of help on the pics! Thanks again for the kudos!