PDA

View Full Version : Favorite costume?

Dokudel
10-06-2003, 04:01 PM
So what was your favorite costume at this con?

Demri
10-06-2003, 04:28 PM
Hehe, I thought the Goron Tunic Link was pretty cute. ;) Um, hmm... There were a lot of really nice costumes there... I don't know; I can't pinpoint anyone - there were lots of fun FF cosplayers there (the Squalls & Rinoas, for example) and Lulu and Auron were pretty spiff, too.

Chun Li
10-06-2003, 07:08 PM
well i liked the candy fairy. that was a wounderful idea!

Savior_Faire
10-06-2003, 07:09 PM
The Starfox and the digimon (I can't remember the name!) cosplayers were the most impressive I think; to wear that whole thing and not boil yourself alive.

Dokudel
10-06-2003, 07:46 PM
I liked the Eternal Sailor Mercury o.o

pak o potatoes
10-06-2003, 08:30 PM
Those two people dressed as cards from Card Captor Sakura were pretty awesome.

number18
10-06-2003, 08:51 PM
the Starfox and Renamon cosplayers are the same guy. PatrickD, to be exact! It was so cute - I saw some man with his nephew standing in front of him when he was cosplaying Renamon, the kid with this look of awe on his face. <3!!!

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 09:57 PM
That was PatrckD? Wow, I never knew! He does some damned good costumes. I shoulda got a pic...Bah me and my short attention....oo...a pencil..

cyborg_mermaid
10-07-2003, 05:37 PM
The Clow cards at the skits. I was like "O.O ::Falls on knees and worships::"

Chun Li
10-07-2003, 06:17 PM
Omg another good costume was this Yuna i saw when i was out side doing the sending dance and anlough her costumes Back dident have a bow (but it was still great otherewise) she did ther sending dance PERFECTLY, it made me wanna do somthing in the masqurade.

PatrickD
10-07-2003, 07:01 PM
The Starfox and the digimon (I can't remember the name!) cosplayers were the most impressive I think; to wear that whole thing and not boil yourself alive.

Thanks! I wore Renamon (the Digimon) on Friday night (briefly) and Fox McCloud on Saturday.

pak o potatoes
10-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Omg another good costume was this Yuna i saw when i was out side doing the sending dance and anlough her costumes Back dident have a bow (but it was still great otherewise) she did ther sending dance PERFECTLY, it made me wanna do somthing in the masqurade.

omg I know! The sending dance was sooo incredibly perfect! It was amazing!

Oshidori
10-07-2003, 11:18 PM
I agree, that Yuna was awesome! It was hard to believe I was watching someone do the dance in real life!! It was so good!

yukitoLeonheart
10-07-2003, 11:32 PM
Honestly ^ had the most amazing ALice and I loved it. You were perfect

Jubie-Chan
10-08-2003, 06:23 PM
I can't really pick. I mean they all had good qualities I loved about them I can pick my favorite X.x

tinireni
10-09-2003, 11:09 PM
I was definitly diggin' the kakashi ^_~ i think that was an actual book he was reading too :P

Nekobun
10-10-2003, 03:17 AM
Aside from making blatant plugs for friends (Malon, Theo, Eclair, Rumi from Perfect Blue [who got onstage with Peelander Z at one point], and the Manekata from Shin Megami Tensei III [the guy with the creepy apholstery robe and rope belt - trust me, if you played the game, which might actually come over here now that they're sticking DMC's Dante in it, it was at the very least accurate]), I really liked the Chibi-Vash, Chibi-D (best Vampire Hunter ever!), and the fem-Squall, and I thought the Squall and Yuna with keyboard and vocals were just pretty awesome all around. Mad props to the rest of my DDR group for carrying me in that skit, too... (modest? never...).

ladysubaru25
10-10-2003, 03:27 AM
Mad props to the rest of my DDR group for carrying me in that skit, too... (modest? never...).

That DDR skit was the best! You guys rocked my socks.
Which dancer were you?? I loved the DevilZukin and Astro costumes... very good job all around. And you had *choreography!!* WOW.

DDR 4-ever!

Nekobun
10-10-2003, 03:34 AM
That DDR skit was the best! You guys rocked my socks.
Which dancer were you?? I loved the DevilZukin and Astro costumes... very good job all around. And you had *choreography!!* WOW.

DDR 4-ever!

I was the Akira. Whose hair decided to flatten some before the skit. -_- And who forgot a chunk of choreography in his first-skit nervousness. But apparently we still rocked. I'm all for that.

Ranma Saotome
10-10-2003, 09:09 PM
I was definitly diggin' the kakashi ^_~ i think that was an actual book he was reading too :P

*LOL*

That's my martial arts master, Kakashi718! ^-^

TyJILDown
10-10-2003, 09:21 PM
Well there were 2 or 3 Kakashi's...she may be reffering to another cause Kakashi 718, my boyfriend, had me hold his book in his bag half the time (this is him at Otakon http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=67725&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1 )