PDA

View Full Version : One Huge THANK YOU to the Cosplay Coordinators!

SporkNinja
10-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Hello all!
I would just like to take this time to thank Tristen Citrine and all who organized the Masquerade...
There was a bit of a miscommunication for our skit, and our music track wasn't played our first time out... but due to the WONDERFUL coordination skills for all involved, we were able to perform our dance after the rest of the acts...
It was my first masquerade, and quite honestly, the love the crowd showed at the end of it was quite overwhelming.
The CARE that Tristen showed our group was quite amazing... I am sorry if I am not able to mention all that were involved in making our dance skit possible, but Tristen was the one who was communicating with me. As cheesy as it may sound, I was *very* touched.
So.. if anyone ever thought that staff members don't take the time to take care of their attendees.... I'd just like to point out all the hard work and wonderful last minute (litterally!) teamwork skills that the Cosplay coordinators and staff put into getting us a chance to perform the dance half of our skit.
Thank you also to all the judges and the audience. It still feels like some beautiful dream. Domo arigato gozaimasu! >deep bow<

~Spork Ninja~
Co-Leader/Seamtress Mistress
Goddess Academy Cosplay

Rey-Rey
10-06-2003, 04:13 PM
And congrats for Best Of Show. I hope you people had a lot of fun doing this. Sorry for the mishap. It won't happen again. I think. ^__^ v

SporkNinja
10-06-2003, 04:23 PM
And congrats for Best Of Show. I hope you people had a lot of fun doing this. Sorry for the mishap. It won't happen again. I think. ^__^ v

We all understand things happen..
I am just grateful that you all were so nice about everything!
Thank you SO much!
We had a LOT of fun!
and .. Thank you!
It still feels like a dream looking at the trophy!!

Rey-Rey
10-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Yeah... but I wanted to keep the Spankies. >=D

Woof. >=D Kitty Litter. >=D

TristenCitrine
10-06-2003, 05:57 PM
no, thank you and your group!

I'm so happy it went off well for you guys. I know performing can be very stressful, so Lisa and I strive for a more casual masquerade and try to emphasize the FUN of cosplay.

Congrats on BOTH of your awards! from talking with the judges after the show, they were very impressed with SO MANY of the acts that night, I know it was quite difficult for them to narrow things down! :)

Most of all, it makes me so happy to hear about cosplayers having fun and making great memories... makes it allllll worth while!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

SporkNinja
10-06-2003, 06:05 PM
Yeah... but I wanted to keep the Spankies. >=D

>laughs!!<
The undies were great!
I stopped by their art booth on Sunday. The girl who draws the designs was very nice!
=^^=

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 06:34 PM
I give my thanks to the Masq staff for allowing us to perform the Matrix skit my friend did. Sorry for causing the delay in starting the Masquerade but in the end we had fun.

Claire
10-06-2003, 06:51 PM
I'm very happy for you guys! (I'm the one who ran out and talked to you first.)

Sorry I can't say more, I'm like, dead. x_X I had to jump back into school and work ten hours after the con, aiieee.

SporkNinja
10-06-2003, 07:54 PM
I'm very happy for you guys! (I'm the one who ran out and talked to you first.)

Sorry I can't say more, I'm like, dead. x_X I had to jump back into school and work ten hours after the con, aiieee.

Thank you so much!
All of the staff running the Masquerade were so nice to us!!
I feel your pain on having to go back to work...
>groan<
Waking up this morning to drag myself to work was NOT fun!

Rey-Rey
10-06-2003, 07:56 PM
There will come a day!
Somewhere far away!
In your arms, I stay!
My only love!

cactusmomma
10-06-2003, 07:59 PM
i wanted to thank everyone who helped and also attended the con...made it the best con yet!!!!