PDA

View Full Version : Review: Aneris//Ashley

XxInusgirlxX
10-06-2010, 11:50 AM
This thread is about the cosplay.com comissioner Aneris. Many people have come through and told me their stories of how she scammed them.I am one of those people who got scammed. This girl accepted my payment for a couple costumes and said she would have them before the cone. I gave her a six month time period which is over enough time to complete them. She agreed. I comissioned Morrigan,Felicia and Telos from xenoasaga. I missed my con beacuse she did not complete the costumes. mind you this was two years ago. I said ok shes having troubles ill give her another chance. I then proceeded to send her very expensive boots and a bra to complete my felicia cosplay. She told me the boots got lost in the mail and when i recieved my felicia it looked horrible.(pics later) I also recived a lilith that I bought off of her. The seems looked glued together andas if they had been sewed by hand. I then asked for a refund an my fabric. She also told me my morrigan got "lost in the mail" I am assuming she kept that also and sold it off or wears it to cons. I am so hurt that someone would do this to someone else so I am coming forward about it. SHe blatently lied in my face. Never recieved my items and come to find out she tried to sell my boots to ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO SHOWED ME A PICTURE OF THEM. EVeryone needs to know and be aware that you cannot trust people, and that you get what you pay for. Scamming is very real....

angelbabycakes
10-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes, please do NOT commission her. I have filed a dispute with my bank for my money back. What she sent me, which is not complete, plus missing an entire cosplay, is not even at best beginner work. It is simply horrid.

I am currently working on a review for the review commissioners thread. I will have pictures posted and post my experience.

Keirii21
10-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Ah! Thank you so much, I was just going to commission something from her too. ah, you saved me, thank you.

jarowland
10-13-2010, 12:24 AM
Yikes... i heard the name too...

angelbabycakes
10-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Just received my refund from my bank. Good job to my bank.

Please avoid this headache and mess though. Do not get sucked into making the same mistake I did. Also, if you know anyone thinking of commissioning from this person, please send them to this thread and send them to me so I can share my experience with them.