PDA

View Full Version : Scaryest costume that will scar you for life?

Jubie-Chan
10-06-2003, 04:34 PM
I think for me it'd have to be the banana outfit. the big fat pink fairy giving out candy. konanashi giving out candy and all the eyebrows...

The banana because of a childhood thing.
The big fat pink fairy because i was falling asleep and he appeared out of no were.
konanashi because he made the sounds.
And the eyebrow people because they could move them Oo.

now what was yours?

Demri
10-06-2003, 04:39 PM
Heh. No comment. :)
Btw, I missed the banana - how'd that happen??

Jubie-Chan
10-06-2003, 04:56 PM
I saw him by the gaming rooms.
I didn't even know he came to the BAAF.

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 06:20 PM
It was Banana Shuichi from Gravitation! I love that costume it's cute! I am sorry something awful happened with you in your childhood. It actually sounds interesting though.

Jubie-Chan
10-06-2003, 06:49 PM
see i saw the first episode, first manga and last episode... and all the doujinshi X.x
Something with my mother forcing them done my throat when they were rotten to begin with.

Savior_Faire
10-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Woof, the rotund faerie guy with the candy scared the snot out of me and my friend. I took a candy.. but I'm afraid to eat it XD It might be laced with something <.< >.>

Chun Li
10-06-2003, 07:05 PM
i huged the candy fairy right after i "kissed Ein 4 free"

Dokudel
10-06-2003, 07:38 PM
I have a couple but I don't want to hurt peoples feelings so I'll keep it to myself...

TheAnarCHris
10-06-2003, 11:07 PM
The fairy.....really really creepy.

Sum of the attendees were creepy, bu they werent cosplaying.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 01:07 AM
fat pink candy fairy , it was nice of him give candy but didnt eat. was to creepy pot. tihnk u if on the board. ^_^ i love the banana!! that was one of the best of silly cute costume!!

Vespaa
10-07-2003, 01:15 AM
The fat, scary, 400lb, disgusting "volunteer" security guard scarred me for life. x.x

He kept hitting on me. e.e He was there on Saturday, asking to see people's badges, and when he came into the game room, he started hitting on every girl he could, including me. e.e It was nauseating. Especially when I'm in the middle of a match, and he starts rubbing my shoulders. e.e I couldn't muster up the courage to tell a 400lb fat security asshole to back the (can we say the f word here?) off, so my b/f told him off in front of everyone, and he left the room. Yay for hot and dangerous b/f's! :)

Emeralda
10-07-2003, 01:34 AM
Don't worry about that jackass.. he's been handled. And he's definitely NOT volunteering next year, and certainly NOT being staff. *rocks back and forth* he wants to be staff.. oh god.. WHY ME?? But a couple attendeeds told me about him harassing girls, and I told the two con chairs. He will be LUCKY if he's not banned. I so need to get ahold of the little movie one of the security guys made of them poking him with a bokken while he was asleep.

Mibuzen
10-07-2003, 10:15 PM
That dork who had the full body white cloak with no shirt underneath and that black cabbage patch doll walking around on saturday scared me to no end. And then I looked in a mirror.

Jessie-Chan
10-08-2003, 10:21 PM
-THE FAIRY WAS SOOO SCARY!!!...i was afraid to eat the candy...my friend got a pic with him/her/it ^^;;
-The Banana guy..i saw him in the dealer room and his costume was falling off o_o

yukitoLeonheart
10-09-2003, 03:24 AM
-The banana guy's costume was not falling off... he took the head part off because his dye was coming off on it.

Also the Banana was not scary, It was Banana Shuichi from Gravitation. :'(

Jubie-Chan
10-09-2003, 07:07 AM
I liked you without it on ^-^;;
My friend hit me the other day for not knowing who you were. ^-^ but then she gave me a chibi snape picture for being such a baka.

ki kuru kitty
10-09-2003, 02:59 PM
Dude, that guy with the giant BOOMBOX scared the crap out of me.

Chiri
10-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Jubeiiii-chaaaaaaan. Muahhahahaha! *evil smirk*

I think I got a few people scared of me in my little get-up: skull dress, fishnet, devil horns, fangs. Hmmm. Yahhhhh....

I don't recall seeing the banana dude. o_o;

Lil
10-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Even though it was hilarious...And I do have a lot of respect for the guy having guts to cosplay the character: The scariest costume had to be the Male Cammy walking around on Sat....

Mibuzen
10-09-2003, 07:24 PM
That male Cammy was my roommate. He probably wasn't scary to me since I know him and he's cool. If I saw him walking around and didn't know him I might be scared but who am I to talk. I was the demented magician Hisoka on friday and the half naked suspected pedophile Shaman King Hao on saturday. Not to mention me and Jean were a non-yaoi Hiei and Kurama team on sunday.

yukitoLeonheart
10-09-2003, 07:37 PM
YEa, Mibuzen is 100% right, Hero aka Jean is amazing. He is arguably the coolest person and has a heart of gold.

Also........ you know you can check my gallery for Banana pictures, apprantly it wasn't that scary. In one picture I am even getting attacked.

Genki Chan
10-09-2003, 09:26 PM
That male Cammy was my roommate. He probably wasn't scary to me since I know him and he's cool. If I saw him walking around and didn't know him I might be scared but who am I to talk. I was the demented magician Hisoka on friday and the half naked suspected pedophile Shaman King Hao on saturday. Not to mention me and Jean were a non-yaoi Hiei and Kurama team on sunday.

--Duuuude. ^_^ hey! you never sent me that tape (nya, and it did take him a lot of guts to wear that thing. give credit to all of the weird cosplay outfits- anime was founded on weirdness!).

Jubie-Chan
10-09-2003, 09:38 PM
Jubeiiii-chaaaaaaan. Muahhahahaha! *evil smirk*

I think I got a few people scared of me in my little get-up: skull dress, fishnet, devil horns, fangs. Hmmm. Yahhhhh....

I don't recall seeing the banana dude. o_o;

heheh, chiri you were kawaii. >.> though for two people who didn't meet at the baaf we saw enough at each other at this one

Nekobun
10-10-2003, 03:21 AM
The man-Cammy was kind of creepy, but I remembered seeing him at Otakon, and if nothing else, you've got to have some respect for a guy with the cajones to tuck. Granted, I didn't check too closely, but it looked like he -probably- did, so yeah. That's not an easy task to even consider doing. That, and he showed up for the Anime True Confessions panel (which was fun and went terribly off topic) and seemed like a pretty cool guy, so all in all, my fear has subsided.

The candy fairy was kind of scary too, but what the hey? Candy? I'm all for that. If he had a box of kittens too, I'd be in his white Trans-Am in no time.

Chiri
10-10-2003, 03:28 PM
heheh, chiri you were kawaii. >.> though for two people who didn't meet at the baaf we saw enough at each other at this one

^__^ Hee-hee...thank youuu, you were too! Wai! Glompage.

I know! It was crazy, either I was stalking you, or it was vice versa. *shrugs* Well, BAAF was very, very crazy busy this year, definitely. There were a lot of people I was meaning to meet. I only met one of them (Kaine!)

Btw, nice choice in candy. I ate it on the drive back ^_^;;

PyrotechA
10-11-2003, 12:00 PM
Even though it was hilarious...And I do have a lot of respect for the guy having guts to cosplay the character: The scariest costume had to be the Male Cammy walking around on Sat....

I definately agree that he was scary. I swear he was following me everywhere. Truely frightening

number18
10-11-2003, 02:13 PM

I quite liked his Magic User's Club costume. I'd never seen the series or anything, but I know there's a male witch...and it was just cool. I'm sure I would have been gushing if I knew more about the series.hehe

neoangelwink
10-11-2003, 03:49 PM
^_^ i like his magic user outfit to. ot too he great leg for to. sigh it sad when guy better leg then then your self.

Naiomi
10-24-2003, 08:50 AM
The Scariest Costume I've seen would have to have been the 50-something old guy dressed as Tuxido Mask, from Sailor Moon *shudders*

Menchi
10-24-2003, 01:29 PM
male cammyu was a very kewl guy, even if he doesnt choose to hide his umm...yeah, but the even sailor bubba is pales in comparison to that thing called *Duh duh duh* man faye, tht isa scary sight XD

Kasai
10-25-2003, 01:09 PM
- Candy Fairy amused me greatly, but at the same time scared me a little bit.
- Heero/Magic Users Club Guy/Cammy person... I'm sorry. He did scare me a little. Partially because I saw him at Otakon in the Spandex and he scared me a little. I was like "WHOA!! I KNOW HIM!". I did feel bad for him though, because um.. no one participated in his Masquerade thing. =(
- THE BANANA WAS NOT SCARY. ::cries and hugs Matt:: I love you. They just don't get it. ::glares:: There is nothing sexier than Banana No Sexy No Jutsu. =P
- Seeing Adam in kitty ears. (For anyone who doesn't know him, Adam presented um.. an award at the Masquerade. He's like, 6'8" and he was wearing kitty ears.) But Adam is always amusing like that. It was crazy seeing him there, I met him two years ago at a mini-con at a local anime shop.
- ............. the creepy horny fanboy who stalked me and my friend........ We met him in the dealer's room, and then he bought us drinks.. and then invited us up to his room.... and then he tried to get us to... ::tries not to gag:: make out with him.. then he tried to PAY us to make out with him... then he tried to PAY US TO MAKE OUT WITH EACH OTHER. (Which we almost did, but that's another story entirely.) But anyway, he was really really creepy. Really creepy. Then we escaped him by saying "Uuuum.. we have to go meet people now. ::runs::" Yeah. But at least we got free drinks.

AnimeNEXT was chock-ful of scary experiences. But the great experiences outweigh the kind of creepy ones.

UP WITH NON-SCARY BANANA SHUICHI.

ki kuru kitty
10-27-2003, 07:31 PM
was that the guy with the shiny shirt, my friend has a funny story like that.