PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone get their picture taken by a reporter?

ArchFaith
10-06-2003, 04:36 PM
Hey all...I was cosplaying Wedding Yuna on Sunday when this Japanese woman asked to take my picture. She said she was from a Japanese magazine and asked me some questions about my costume...I was so excited I forgot to ask the name of the magzine!! Did anyone have a similar experince? Can you tell me the name of the magazine?

Demri
10-06-2003, 04:40 PM
Umm... I talked to MTV and the AnimeNext staff photographer got my picture, but I don't think it was the same person that talked to you... Let me know if you find out, though - I wanna see! ^-^

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 04:45 PM
Yea! I got the Japanese Girl too! Weird.

Jes-Chan
10-06-2003, 05:04 PM
Well... actually not by a reporter or Picture... But we were taped by this person who worked at the hotel

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 06:22 PM
OH NO, please ssay nobody taped the masquerade.......... AH not my horrible singing.

Rukawa
10-06-2003, 06:41 PM
OH NO, please ssay nobody taped the masquerade.......... AH not my horrible singing.

Dude there was a video camera right in the center of the place when it was going on. Hey it was some good singing.

Demri
10-06-2003, 07:30 PM
MTV was there taping it, too. :)

yukitoLeonheart
10-06-2003, 07:35 PM
OH NO............... runs to the hillz

Demri
10-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Hehehe, it's okay. When they talked to me, I was like being a total babblehead.

TyJILDown
10-06-2003, 08:13 PM
I was taped by MTV, another camera crew, and that Japanese woman from the magazine who seemed to want pics of all of my costumes and kept praising me ^^:;

I had to give a release to MTV since I was with YuffieBunny most of the time while they were taping her, like when they wanted to see her get in costume and I was in the room with her :X It was pretty cool though giving my input every now and then, wasn't too bad.

ladysubaru25
10-06-2003, 08:40 PM
I was blinded by flashbulbs on Saturday, but I don't think that anyone who took my picture on was from a *real* magazine or anything because I'd probably have to sign a release or somethng to have the pic. used...

HOWEVER, I *DID* have this one guy who was wearing an AnimeNext STAFF badge and a professional looking camera **following** me around... ALL DAY on Saturday! I ran into him in the dealers room, where he took at least 5 pictures, and then for the rest of the day, he'd just show up out of nowhere, want to talk about my character, and snap more pictures! I think he had somethng to do with BAAF. (Told me he was from Long Island, NY.) I don't know if he was a professional, or just a fanboy. I really want copies of those pictures, though. :untrust:

PS: MTV was there?!? Really??? I had no idea...

TheAnarCHris
10-06-2003, 11:05 PM
MTV was doing a feature on FF cosplayers....there got sum footage on me, as did the AnimeNEXT staff for my OLS stuff.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 01:10 AM
^_^ m.tv other report guy and animenext.

The Lord XL
10-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Me, Inu Yasha, Got video taped by MTV for playing air giutar with a tennis raket. ^_^

Tyris
10-07-2003, 10:12 PM

I found that was really brave and a really nice thing to do.

CiralFox
05-28-2004, 04:17 PM
That lady that was from MTV was sitting right in front of me and my friend during the Saturday night Masqerade! my mom asked her for some seats at TRl! Lol but she said no. LOL BTW, The singing was great! ^^

Shinigami_Mimi
05-28-2004, 08:29 PM
I didn't even recongize MTV at the con. XD There were so many ppl. There was this girl reporter though. She was so cute with her camcorder and white outfit.

marsie
05-28-2004, 08:53 PM
Well... actually not by a reporter or Picture... But we were taped by this person who worked at the hotel
That guy was creepy....

[QUOTE=TyJILDown]I was taped by MTV, another camera crew, and that Japanese woman from the magazine who seemed to want pics of all of my costumes and kept praising me ^^:;
[QUOTE]

That is because your costume kicked so much ass that it wasn't funny. OMG it ruled!

The whole point is that you weren't supposed to know that MTV was at the con. Since they contacted certain people a head of time to be there. ^_^

neoangelwink
05-30-2004, 01:24 AM
^_^ i was on m.tv for the 15 top games. also was on model mission too back in hight school. been in animaeric 2 times. been in the new paper on the talking about costime tips for hallween for asbaerry park press.

marsie
05-30-2004, 08:21 PM
Carrie is so cute! No wonder she is publicized!

I was the model for the largest photographer in columbus. He still uses my senior pictures to show off his work. But that was before I gained my freshman 15. ^_^
I have been voted Miss Joe College at my university. I was in the Banana Joe's Budwiser Calander, "Hot College Girls of Columbus". And I was in Animerica with my Noriko Battle Royale costume. ^_^

neoangelwink
05-30-2004, 11:56 PM
Carrie is so cute! No wonder she is publicized!

I was the model for the largest photographer in columbus. He still uses my senior pictures to show off his work. But that was before I gained my freshman 15. ^_^
I have been voted Miss Joe College at my university. I was in the Banana Joe's Budwiser Calander, "Hot College Girls of Columbus". And I was in Animerica with my Noriko Battle Royale costume. ^_^

wow u are mazing ^______^.