PDA

View Full Version : Con Romances

Osuwari
10-06-2003, 05:04 PM
*waves* ok peeps usually this topic comes up after a con but anyways so did anyone find that special someone? Or maybe you were just to shy to say something but went all fangirl/fanboy on them. I actaully did my first offical glomp over the weekend...except I didn't do it right *pounts* Practice makes perfect tho ^-^

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 05:18 PM
You did your first and other 2 practices on me :P

Cyn
10-06-2003, 05:20 PM
I failed -_-

The Lord XL
10-06-2003, 06:02 PM
Ahh Uenta how I love thou....... You Said "squishy inu yasha" i said " I glomped, im happy" We did that like 50 times in 3 hours ^__________________^ :love:

Osuwari
10-06-2003, 06:07 PM
Yes leon ^-^ oh.. and who can forget will u bear my child *goes all stary eyes*

The Lord XL
10-06-2003, 06:27 PM
hey leon want to do a skit at I-con?

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 09:48 PM
Blah cant do a skit, allready got an RE one. which I told you about :P then after that I get a Jet Grind Radio one planned as well.

Osuwari
10-06-2003, 09:57 PM
But u make a good miroku tho!

Leon_Redfield
10-06-2003, 09:58 PM
Ty very much!

Osuwari
10-07-2003, 12:32 AM
At least there was no leacherly accidents.. LOL! ^-^

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 01:01 AM
^_^ starwind and me, had nice time to gather most romantic time was when took me out to dinner at hotel. i always melt when get all serious and romantic like ^_^. held my hand cross the table. told how pretty i was and stuff. #^_^# (blush), the dacne was fun.

Emeralda
10-07-2003, 01:37 AM
^_^ starwind and me, had nice time to gather most romantic time was when took me out to dinner at hotel. i always melt when get all serious and romantic like ^_^. held my hand cross the table. told how pretty i was and stuff. #^_^# (blush), the dacne was fun.

You two were so cute when I met up with you at the resturant Saturday night around 11-ish

TheAnarCHris
10-07-2003, 12:35 PM
Hehe thanks Emmy. We had fun chatting with you guys ^_^=.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 02:56 PM
^_^ think u Emeralda hug !

Tyris
10-07-2003, 03:48 PM
I had fun at the Con. Matt did something amazing that everyone knows about.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 04:00 PM
yeah that was very sweet ^_^

Tyris
10-07-2003, 04:12 PM
Yeah he's a really sweet guy. To actually have someone do something he consideres so small is really romantic in a way. In a way I know noone else would of done something like that for me. Im happy for once to actually be with someone.

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 04:16 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwww! so cute!

Tyris
10-07-2003, 04:18 PM
He is a really sweet guy.

Lady Ava
10-07-2003, 04:30 PM
AnimeNEXT was the con that I first met Oshi at a year ago on the con's sunday. So, I went up Sunday and we had the day together. -^_^-

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 04:43 PM
^_^ that also frist time met u. ^_^ u to so cute. does this mean this freist year to gether? awww ^_^ happpy frist year!

Cyn
10-07-2003, 05:57 PM
-_- Bleh...I just failed, and a lot of others suceeded <_< ::Goes off to eat pocky in the corner.::

Osuwari
10-07-2003, 05:59 PM
awww poor cyn :( Don't worry....u will find someone.

hikura
10-07-2003, 06:07 PM
I personally would love to glomp only one person but she was married.But Tiffany Grant would most likely smack me lol.But i am like Cyn i had no one to glomp really(plus i am highly single and looking lol) plus i not that type of person to go around glomping people espically random people.Plus i acutally respect people's space lol.

TyJILDown
10-07-2003, 06:48 PM
My boyfriend and I had a great time, as usual I love doing our Naruto cosplays together and he dealt with kissing my green lips while in my Sivil costume with full makeup.

I love how he is able to deal with that stupid shit ^^;;

Emeralda
10-07-2003, 07:05 PM
My boyfriend and I had a great time, as usual I love doing our Naruto cosplays together and he dealt with kissing my green lips while in my Sivil costume with full makeup.

I love how he is able to deal with that stupid shit ^^;;

;_; I apologize for loosing your reference picture!! But I did make sure that you got judged.. not like at a certain other con. Which I won't name, since it wasn't the con itself's fault.. but their cordinator.

Hehe.. I spent most of the time telling the rest of ANxt staff 'I loooooove you' hehe.. does that count as Romance?

pak o potatoes
10-07-2003, 07:15 PM
Unfortunately no romance was to be had by me this con. Of course, I'm single and always looking, if anyone's interested...^__~ *strikes a sexy pose*

Osuwari
10-07-2003, 07:38 PM
This con was ..interesting ^-^ That tis all I have to say. Gesh *sweatdrop* I can't believe I did 3 glomps. well I would say half glomp..didn't even do it right wait half glomp? LOL N-e-ways.... it was fun ^-^ To bad someone didn't take pictures while I was doing that. *shrugs* oh well

Dokudel
10-07-2003, 08:08 PM
Me and my boyfriend had fun at the con.We made out a little watching Samuri Deeper Kyo...Well it was just kissing and grabbing that we hope no one saw... *Giggles*

cyborg_mermaid
10-07-2003, 09:41 PM
Of course no romance floats towards this single wandering priest. --; Even when she'll welcome it. I'm not sure if it was me being a Wolfwood or the fact that I was hanging with another Wolfwood made people think I wasn't single. Ah well, que sera sera or something like that. xD

pak o potatoes
10-07-2003, 09:55 PM
cyborg_mermaid, you live in Mahopac? I live in Katonah, we're really close to one another!

neoangelwink
10-07-2003, 11:32 PM
^_^ there many couples ta this con. my poor friend was atced my 8-15 year old when was kenshin. he tryig to get girl over 18 to note him. he had to chang becouse high number little fangirls.

ki kuru kitty
10-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Well of course I wasn't able to find romantic moments in the con, but I was able to yell at a lot of guys to go meet some girls out there. Specially that Lupin! But I hear everyone had a good time, so I was happy I was able to make others happy.

number18
10-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Umm...quite a few people asked if they could hug me or take their picture with me - I felt like a mascot! But it was very flattering, none the less.

Other than that, I wasn't really looking for any romance. Well, I thought Red Peelander was pretty hot, but don't tell my boyfriend! On the flip side, it was very cool to meet all of you guys for the first and 2nd times.

Osuwari, you were soooooo cyute at the Fox Box panels!! And your skit was quite funny. :)

Adara
10-08-2003, 02:30 PM
I am happy to say that I did indeed meet "someone special"--Sanosuke! :)

I am totally and completely in love with the chibi Inuyasha and chibi Ed! ^_^ They were just the cutest things ever... <3

cyborg_mermaid
10-08-2003, 02:59 PM
cyborg_mermaid, you live in Mahopac? I live in Katonah, we're really close to one another!

Dude, we are FREAKIN' close to each other. xD I sense party potential.

Osuwari
10-08-2003, 05:01 PM
Thax 18 ^-^ Yeah both our faces were soooooo red at the fox box pannel lol! I knew I should have brought my vidio tape to tape that pannel and the Inuyasha pannel ^o^ But yeah this con was fun. I got asked the question "Will u bear my child? " It was from a cute Miroku ^-^ woot! Fun Times...

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 05:42 PM
^_^ hehe darn sound like fun. wise i didnt miss it.

pak o potatoes
10-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Dude, we are FREAKIN' close to each other. xD I sense party potential.

*rubs hands together deviously* Oh yes...

PARTY!! WOOO!!

Dokudel
10-08-2003, 07:41 PM
Instead of asking for 20cents Female Wolfwood on the other side of that board thing write "Seeking boy/girlfriend!" o.o

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 08:33 PM
lttle monk came up to me at the con red my hand. said u will have child from man of the robe or some ting like that. it was very cute from this little crossplaying girl.

PatrickD
10-08-2003, 09:13 PM
I sure could use some romance. :)

pak o potatoes
10-08-2003, 09:26 PM
I sure could use some romance. :)

Couldn't we all haha.

hikura
10-08-2003, 10:25 PM
Now mind you there was a female who was cosplaying as Squall.I would have love to glomp her.It was funny there was another Squall there also.The male squall picked her her up and they got a few pics taken together.I was cosplaying as Cid highwind.I made the joke that if the two squalls were together wouldn't that be yaoi plus if i glomped her it would be also yaoi in the the character sense lol.Plus her real BF who was cosplaying as pyshco mantis would maybe gone pyshco on me lol.I knwo what we should do at a con.Set up a meet greet for all the single people.Just an idea.

cyborg_mermaid
10-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Instead of asking for 20cents Female Wolfwood on the other side of that board thing write "Seeking boy/girlfriend!" o.o

That is actually a freakin' good idea. o.o I'll remember come next con. I luff your ideas. >D

cyborg_mermaid
10-08-2003, 11:03 PM
*rubs hands together deviously* Oh yes...

PARTY!! WOOO!!

Wouldn't it be hilarious to cosplay in the Jefferson Valley Mall on Halloween?

Cyn
10-08-2003, 11:05 PM
::Continues to eat his pocky in the corner::

TheAnarCHris
10-08-2003, 11:09 PM
Umm, we're hosting a Halloween cosplay event in NYC if anyone wants in. ^_^=

neoangelwink
10-08-2003, 11:53 PM
chibi squall was so cute ^_^ she was 14 but look like she was 12. awwwww so cute.

zephy
10-09-2003, 02:39 AM
Oh , there I had definate romance potential..... Until I discovered that the person bordered on jail bait >_> I dont know how good a 22-almost-going-on-23 year old going for a 17 year old guy would look >_>

Alas I shall remain single for all of eternity ;_;

Leon_Redfield
10-09-2003, 06:34 AM
I asked the Chibi Squall to bear my child :D Well..She asked me...I think..I have an uber bad memory. :S

Ginnychan
10-09-2003, 04:57 PM
Well, on the topic of con "romances" my boyfriend and i had a good time. We got "married" at the Parliament as Vash and Faye, and then I walked him around on a leash on Saturday.

There was a mob of underaged girls literally following him around and poking him at one point (and then poking me as well o.o) ...They tried to do it again when we were going to our hotel room for some *ahem* alone time. It was kind of funny ^_^* But he definitely made what happened after that very romantic and fun >D

Cyn
10-09-2003, 04:59 PM
...::Runs out of pocky in the corner:: Pooh. -_-

hikura
10-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Sits in da corner with cyn with a whole box of 12 packs of a variety for myself and cyn.*smiles at cyn and offers cyn as much as cyn wants* :)

neoangelwink
10-09-2003, 05:17 PM
Well, on the topic of con "romances" my boyfriend and i had a good time. We got "married" at the Parliament as Vash and Faye, and then I walked him around on a leash on Saturday.

There was a mob of underaged girls literally following him around and poking him at one point (and then poking me as well o.o) ...They tried to do it again when we were going to our hotel room for some *ahem* alone time. It was kind of funny ^_^* But he definitely made what happened after that very romantic and fun >D

awww ^__^ that so cute.

The Lord XL
10-09-2003, 05:48 PM

I got nothin better to do.. *joins Cyn & hikura. also brings some almond pocky*

Leon_Redfield
10-09-2003, 06:19 PM
hey! why not. *gets pocky and muches on it, while joining everyone else*

pak o potatoes
10-09-2003, 07:25 PM
cyborg_mermaid - Oh my god, that would be so much fun! We could have a mall con! *excitement*

Starwind824 - Cosplay event in the city you say? Tell me more...^^

cyborg_mermaid
10-09-2003, 10:46 PM
Yessss......do tell all. ^______^

Cyn
10-09-2003, 11:01 PM
...Seeing this makes me think I should open up a singles thread here.

Oh well. ::Snags a stick of pocky and eats::

TheAnarCHris
10-09-2003, 11:13 PM
Certainily

As you see folks, NYC closes down a bunch of streets in the Chinatown/Village area all the way to Herald Square. PPl in costumes can go march in said event. Not ones to miss a party, the NYO!/OA attended last year (we even had a banner) and had crazy good fun (we even went to a diner with the Justice League and had our waiter name all of FF characters) We plan on doing agian this year, but details are scarce. Seeing how this is a late night event, sleeping over arrangements may be able to be made, assuming there's not to many ppl, PM me about this.

Last year we were all anime/ game characters, but this year we're all doing our own thing. Like me, who's going as Neo from Matrix Reloaded.

Nekobun
10-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Hey, Cyn, wanna share some of that Pocky? Akira gots no love.

Neither did Animal Crossing Boy, for that manner.

Dib, well, he got poked a bit. And a few hugs. Mostly underage. :/

So yeah, we're in the same boat, methinks. And I'm hungry.

Leon_Redfield
10-10-2003, 02:21 PM
*hands Akira Pocky* Have Fun :D

Tyris
10-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Pocky is good. I have an Asian Food Market like 8 minutes away from my house and they sell pocky there for like 12 for a dollar. Its amazing. Chocolate pocky is the best.

Osuwari
10-10-2003, 04:05 PM
heheh Ginnychan (Faye) that pic of Vash on a leash its cute! ^-^ Dern it I knew I was forget something...I was gonna bring a leash for the Inuyasha's lol! I have to do that next time. *grins*

pak o potatoes
10-10-2003, 06:30 PM
Certainily

As you see folks, NYC closes down a bunch of streets in the Chinatown/Village area all the way to Herald Square. PPl in costumes can go march in said event. Not ones to miss a party, the NYO!/OA attended last year (we even had a banner) and had crazy good fun (we even went to a diner with the Justice League and had our waiter name all of FF characters) We plan on doing agian this year, but details are scarce. Seeing how this is a late night event, sleeping over arrangements may be able to be made, assuming there's not to many ppl, PM me about this.

Last year we were all anime/ game characters, but this year we're all doing our own thing. Like me, who's going as Neo from Matrix Reloaded.

That sounds awesome! Now all I have to do is convince my parents to let me go...bleh, I hate not being able to drive yet...

Ranma Saotome
10-10-2003, 09:05 PM
I'm kinda working ona post con hookup. :p

Pak/cyborg - Jefferson Valley Mall? Dood, I'm in Mt. Vernon, I'm a train n bus ride away! XD But I heard that it's friggin weird n shit there. :/

neoangelwink
10-10-2003, 09:23 PM
hehe look like the thread turning single bar lol ^_^

cyborg_mermaid
10-10-2003, 09:27 PM
NeoAngel- Dude, then where's the Wild Turkey? >< Wolfwood demands his high quality liquor!

Pak- Same here, my parents think if I go anywhere by myself I'll "get raped and burn and die!" --; And here I am being freakin' 17.

Ranma- A lot of strange things DO happen there.

Ranma Saotome
10-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Cyborg, and I was told that by the guy that drives the 12 bus there... Whoo....

pak o potatoes
10-10-2003, 09:47 PM
I'm kinda working ona post con hookup. :p

Pak/cyborg - Jefferson Valley Mall? Dood, I'm in Mt. Vernon, I'm a train n bus ride away! XD But I heard that it's friggin weird n shit there. :/

Yeah, the JV Mall is where a lot of kids hang out to smoke and look scary. It's usually alright, though.

Mt. Vernon, eh? I think I have an aunt in Mt. Vernon...

neoangelwink
10-10-2003, 09:49 PM
cyborg_mermaid ( make her drink) ^_^ her u go.yeah kno that feel my mom bit of worryer. it took me over year late go on the train along and know just stared walking round by self ( but only to the f.i.t) im 21/ hug i now that feel my mom worrythat im going to get kid nap or kill or rape by some jack @$$. but they do becouse they love us.

pak o potatoes
10-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Yeah, my parents don't let me do a lot either because they're afraid I'm going to get attacked or something. But it's understandable in some cases since I'm only 15. Get's a tad annoying every now and then, though...>__<

Cyn
10-10-2003, 09:52 PM
...We need a singles bar here. >_> ::Holds up the giant "I'm single" sign over his head.::

pak o potatoes
10-10-2003, 09:53 PM
...We need a singles bar here. >_> ::Holds up the giant "I'm single" sign over his head.::

I agree haha.

Ranma Saotome
10-10-2003, 10:05 PM
Yeah, the JV Mall is where a lot of kids hang out to smoke and look scary. It's usually alright, though.

Mt. Vernon, eh? I think I have an aunt in Mt. Vernon...

Way Past Cool. ^_^

cyborg_mermaid
10-11-2003, 07:24 PM
cyborg_mermaid ( make her drink) ^_^ her u go.yeah kno that feel my mom bit of worryer. it took me over year late go on the train along and know just stared walking round by self ( but only to the f.i.t) im 21/ hug i now that feel my mom worrythat im going to get kid nap or kill or rape by some jack @$$. but they do becouse they love us.

-Instant drunkeness- ^__________________________^ Yeah, love is everywhere....-hic @.@-....here's to the overbearing parents...xD

neoangelwink
10-13-2003, 07:32 PM
cheers ^_^ (hit glass with cyborg_mermaid )

Kasai
10-13-2003, 10:01 PM
I didn't find love, but I did give some MAAAAD glomps. ^^ And yes, Matt is just about the sweetest thing ever. He nearly made me cry during the masquerade. ;_; But Joe was pretty sweet, too. ^^~<3

TheAnarCHris
10-13-2003, 11:17 PM
::Points to NYO! board::

Halloween info up. Go look!