PDA

View Full Version : I wanna say Thanks to everyone

Taisou
10-06-2003, 05:19 PM
hope ya'll don't mind, but i wanna say thanks.
I've never experienced such an adreniline rush as I did after the Masquerade this year. So many of you came up and gave compliments that just blew my mind.
This con was more then I could ask for and i'll remember it for the rest of my life. Since I'm headin to nerbaska its gonna be along time before I see any of you, so, it was good to see everyone again.
Even some of you who don't know me. Sometimes just watching people have a good time, is a rush alone for me. And this con certainly did that.

So once again, thank you all.

Iori E
10-06-2003, 07:02 PM
Hey man, it's great you could make it to both this con and AX. I was saddened when Jarod told me at the campout that there was a chance you wouldn't have made it. I don't know (and don't wanna know) what Ani-Magic would've been like without you.
I'm glad you and Jarod got home all right. You take care now, okay?

TristenCitrine
10-06-2003, 07:02 PM
you were AWESOME! I'm so happy the skit happened!

You had the best handcuff dance... EVER

Taisou
10-06-2003, 07:07 PM
Hey man, it's great you could make it to both this con and AX. I was saddened when Jarod told me at the campout that there was a chance you wouldn't have made it. I don't know (and don't wanna know) what Ani-Magic would've been like without you.
I'm glad you and Jarod got home all right. You take care now, okay?

Yeah Thanks alot man.
Specially for the ride home, it seems the Gods were with jarod and I for this Con.

Taisou
10-06-2003, 07:10 PM
you were AWESOME! I'm so happy the skit happened!

You had the best handcuff dance... EVER

Thanks hun!
It was fun as heck though we did the dance off the top of our heads lol.

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 07:28 PM
It was great to see you again. Still surprised how well that skit went.

KimikoChan
10-06-2003, 07:50 PM
It was great meeting you Nathan ^^ Thanks for the laughs and memories and the room the first night :D

Taisou
10-06-2003, 07:53 PM
No prob lol. I wasn't gonna have people lookin around for a place to stay if they needed one. That would suck, ani-cons are all about fun and I want everyone to share in that, makes it that much more enjoyable ne?

Nadeshiko
10-06-2003, 08:07 PM
It's because of you guys, I will never see the Matrix the same way again.

It was totally cool meeting you, T. B. Mann. ^_^v

Sagara-san
10-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah we had such a blast *even thought I was asleep Saturday night*. Next time it will be even more better.

Crazy Bunta
10-06-2003, 11:09 PM
You and Mike were awesome! I'm so glad that you got the chance to do it. Plus it gave Mike an excuse to get out of the hotel room.

Did anyone even mention that you were only given a 5 minute notice to do the skit before going on?

Can't wait to see you again man. You were a blast to hang out with. Remember the masquerade night of me playing Fatal Frame and the ghosts getting in my face. LOL

Taisou
10-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Dude that game ROCKS!
But It scared the HELL OUTA me O_O
That first one especially!! he didn't wanna die!!!!!
Lmao anyway I had a blast with you guys.
Hopefully we can hang next year.

Crazy Bunta
10-06-2003, 11:51 PM
Dude that game ROCKS!
But It scared the HELL OUTA me O_O
That first one especially!! he didn't wanna die!!!!!
Lmao anyway I had a blast with you guys.
Hopefully we can hang next year.

No doubt. Hope to see ya at some convention in the future man.

Mandy Mitchell
10-07-2003, 01:15 AM
Taisou, I was thoroughly impressed with your Matrix skit! You made a great Morpheus!

Wolfgirl
10-07-2003, 02:41 AM
Taisou >I think I only met you briefly but I huged you just because your skit was so great:P I will never be able to view the matrix without laughing :P

Taisou
10-07-2003, 02:44 AM
Wow thanks Mandy! I'm so surprised how many people liked the costume, I thought it was so ghetto.
But actually the thanks for the skit should go to james. he came up with the lines, we just did the dance off the top of our heads lol.

Lisa Honeychan
10-07-2003, 06:14 AM
I'm glad your guys skit got to happen..Due to a mix-up in communication, we thought you guys wanted to be IN the masquerade, judged and all..I'm happy we got it all worked worked out in the end. Sorry for the confusion.

Karisu-sama
10-07-2003, 06:29 AM
*BIG HUGS* to the best Morpheus I've ever cosplayed with! (And such a handsome guy, too! ^^ )

Man, I can't believe we did that skit on 10 min. notice - including the costume change. Arggh!! :p Glad I could help out! ^^

Taisou
10-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Yes thank you very much!
I don't know how that skit would have turned out if you and mike had not have been in it.
it was definately fun though.
::swoons:: me so happy.... I got me pics with ya ^^

Tetsugyu
10-09-2003, 04:49 AM
Now you all see the magic that is NATHAN. Once he's outta his shell, watch out! You're very welcome amigo. I must too, give you my thanks for being a good friend and making me proud to be so.

Taisou
10-09-2003, 05:31 PM
::Hugs his bro:: "Good people, I apologize for my friend" j/k
Nah, if by chance things go well in Nebraska dude, next masquerade we do will be betta. And this Time, were gonna involve the "PimpsAgent" bwahahahaha

madmikechoi
10-09-2003, 05:35 PM
hope ya'll don't mind, but i wanna say thanks.
This con was more then I could ask for and i'll remember it for the rest of my life. Since I'm headin to nerbaska its gonna be along time before .

WTHHF is in Nebraska? Besides corn and former SAC headquarters?

Mad Mike

Taisou
10-09-2003, 05:46 PM
WTHHF is in Nebraska? Besides corn and former SAC headquarters?

Mad Mike

Aww man don't ask.
And everyone needs to quit thinking everybodies corn fed up there ><
the entire 10 months I was up there I didn't meet one corn fed person.
Maybe Alcohol fed (LOL) but thats about it.

Tetsugyu
10-09-2003, 11:54 PM
::Hugs his bro:: "Good people, I apologize for my friend" j/k
Nah, if by chance things go well in Nebraska dude, next masquerade we do will be betta. And this Time, were gonna involve the "PimpsAgent" bwahahahaha

*hugs back* Only you and I get that Robo line! Unless Cosplay.mom has seen that tape now...

Pimp$uAgent? How many nicknames will I have that stream from the Name Pimp$ugyu???????????????

People should call me the man of many names, but of even more tallents. lol

Remind me not get any ideas at a Cosplay.com photoshoot anymore Aniki...lest I come up with something that spawns even more nicknames.