PDA

View Full Version : Taping for an I-no Costume

Mousai
10-09-2010, 12:10 AM
So i'm looking around for the best method to tape so when i wear my top for my I-No cosplay, i don't embarrass myself. I'm chestier so its important that this hold me right, but i don't want anything to be visible. unless i can find a method that hides under her shirt well i think tape is my best bet. i have plenty of time to construct said item if i find one tho.

anyone with some experience in this or know how to? looked at a few guides, but its for making the chest non existent and I-no has a chest it just conveniently stays in place.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb306/shinlord/UpStart/Ino.jpg

ShinobiXikyu
10-09-2010, 04:11 PM
I'd look for double-sided dress tape; it's usually used to hold skimpy, almost-bare-all evening dresses in place well enough so they don't quite bare-all. Fabric stores and department stores ought to have it.

Kitsoru
10-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Double sided chest tape honestly does not hold that well; not well enough that I would feel safe from potential flashing. I would really recommend actually having something holding you into your costume, whether it be a fleshtone bra type of thing or extending the dress part over your chest.

Kelley
10-12-2010, 03:07 AM
I would recommend wearing some kind of pasties, just in case the tape fails. Obviously way safer.