PDA

View Full Version : Most memorable moments

Iori E
10-06-2003, 07:49 PM
10. The Battle Royale showing... I never saw that limited edition, so it was quite interesting. It was great that Jarod had to leave the room for a while. XD

9. Being told throughout the convention stuff like:
"OMG, I thought you were a chick!"
"Dude, no offense, but if you were a girl, you'd be hot."
"That's just awesomely scary."
"You look prettier than many girls I know."

8. Adella's birthday party on Sunday at Hometown Buffet.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiis is your birthday song~
It isn't very long~
HEY!

7. Hanging out with a few people the evening of the last day of the con. It was a ghost town, the way the entire hotel was empty. But we managed to entertain ourselves with discussions of where (and what) my head would be... >_<
And Jarod... wear something different for a change. :P

6. The cat ears and bell I wore on Saturday night. (Meow...)

5. Eating dinner Saturday night with Mike, Kenny, and Tom... even though I was scared for my life... and even more scared for Kenny's life at one point. (OMG, THEY KILLED KENNY!) XD

4. The cast. My goodness, THE CAST. It's covered with the best signatures and get-well wishes. I have it in my room right now; it's become one of my most prized possessions.
I still can't believe most of you thought I broke my arm. :P

3. Going back home with Jarod and Nate. I never knew the drive would be so quick. (And Jarod, so sorry for getting your story about the campout totally mixed up.) XD

2. A very special photo of me and RenegadePocky. (You'll see it.)

1. Being kissed. Saturday night/Sunday morning was the first time I ever kissed a girl on the lips. (And no, Albert and Jarod, I never kissed a guy on the lips.)

Taisou
10-06-2003, 07:59 PM
LMAO I love how you had to Clarify that kiss thing for Jarod ROFL
The pimp has us ALL corrupted (in a good way) BWAHAHAHHHAHH

khamryn
10-06-2003, 08:24 PM
My most memorable moment was.. Sunday and included Kabuki and me then crossing my legs. >.>; lol

DarkGunner
10-06-2003, 08:26 PM
1. Being kissed. Saturday night/Sunday morning was the first time I ever kissed a girl on the lips. (And no, Albert and Jarod, I never kissed a guy on the lips.)

I'm glad I could be a part of it. ;)

Alrighty *clears throat* To start off with I had THE best time at Ani-Magic! There were a countless amount of events and people that just made it such an awesome experience for me. XD

>Having two Japanese tourists running after me while I was walking screaming out Utena-sama, while one of them nearly tripped over a speed-bump and when they finally reached me saying so pretty so pretty. So adorable.

>Meeting everyone from the boards finally. ^^ Special thanks to Mel, Michi, and Nessa. oof what an evening. XP

>The Matrix skit at the Masq. That was too funnay! XD

>Hiding under DarkVision's Matrix jacket. XD

>Saturday Night around the pool from 1am on twas the craziest time I have had and if you were there you know what I'm talking about. XD Insane. Pure madness. From stripper Vash to yuri we had it all. Oh my.

cactusmomma
10-06-2003, 08:52 PM
2. A very special photo of me and RenegadePocky. (You'll see it.)

oh. SHIT! XDDDDDDDDD

10) watching battle royale while eating nachos...grannnd

9) getting piktar with stripping vash XD

8) japanese students! omg they were soooooo nice :O

7) watching rey-rey being SACRIFICED *doom music*

6) the look on that one chick's face after taking said pic with iori e x_X XD

5) Pimp$ugyu gathering!

4) seeing new anime at the giant robo panel!

3) cosplayers in the pool~

2) kof water ballet XD

1) meeting imagawa! /swoon

Rey-Rey
10-06-2003, 08:57 PM
People are so fickle. >=O They love me! They hate me! They like dogs! They like cats! They like BackStreet Boys! They like Linkin Park!

Make up your minds. >=O

Woof. >=D Kitty Litter. >=D

Iori E
10-06-2003, 09:01 PM
People are so fickle. >=O They love me! They hate me! They like dogs! They like cats! They like BackStreet Boys! They like Linkin Park!

Make up your minds. >=O

Woof. >=D Kitty Litter. >=D

I love you. I hate dogs.

Woof. >=D

cactusmomma
10-06-2003, 09:07 PM
nyoooooooooooooooo~ XD

Mink
10-06-2003, 09:14 PM
omg where to start....

~ Our con joke: Gay....or just french canadien?
~ Stripping vash....and the little "Wolfwood was here" on his stomach...*giggle*
~ Getting UBER glomped by that tall Inuyasha on Sunday *swoon* total kodak moment....
~ Conversations at Dennys sat nite (Touch buttocks yes Juri?) And trying to race those moms in the van!
~ Finally getting to see at least some of Battle Royal....WHICH ROCKED! Go blood and gore! (Hey pimpin backpack I SO need a copy!)
~ Being woken up by boobs saturday morning (dont ask....they wont tell *giggle*)
~ Taking off my wig and exclaiming "OMG my hair looks like Gackt's! Im so hot!" and having Benda try to rape me (can't rape the willing! lol)
~Gavins little song to beef jerky...lol you are so adorable *glomps*

Getting to see everyone was awsome too...I cant belive I wont see most of you until may! Grrrr

Kabuki
10-06-2003, 09:55 PM
*my drunken stupor on fri night >D

Michi
10-06-2003, 09:59 PM
DarkGunner.. Saturday night/Sunday morning.. oh man XDDD SO much love to you and Mel XD

Annnnd, ohmygosh, Iori E, really?! Your first?!! That is so cute. ;_;

Lesse.. gosh I don't know where to start. I had been so unhappy the past while that I really needed this weekend.

Saturday night was the most fun, probably.. From the hot yuri action to having way too much fun with guns w/Dark Vision. >_>

I got to meet a good number of people from the boards and got to talk with people I had only met briefly before. Still missed out on a few people and stuff like that though, but there's still a lot more cons to make up for it at. <3 I'd write a list of shoutouts but there's too many..

So much love to everyone.. I wish more cons were like Ani-Magic in the sense you really get to see people. <3

I sorta wish I cosplayed more, looking back.. ^^; but I can take care of that later. n.n;

cactusmomma
10-06-2003, 10:17 PM
michi is the other parent of my baby XD

Eliza
10-06-2003, 10:22 PM
The most memorable moment for me was definitely on Saturday... I'd just changed back into my chaos costume and was walking back to the con (I was staying at the desert inn).

A wrinkly woman who was really of indeterminate age (and who might have been a little tipsy, to say the least) stopped me and said, "Honey, take this as a joke, but you're the best looking hooker I've ever seen along Sierra highway."

lol ^^;; I had nothing to say to that XD sure it was a joke, but I was crossplaying and taped down too ^^;;

Sagara-san
10-06-2003, 10:31 PM
6) Sarah's birthday celebration at Hometown Buffet.

5) Being told by Jarod that I'm the better Kitano but don't no one else forget...Jarod is still the first Kitano.

4) Seeing Nessa carry the very drunk Justin on Friday night.

3) Diving in the pool as Monkey D. Luffy *TWICE!*.

2) Being given such a warm set of hugs from Benda and Becka when they showed up Friday afternoon.

1) Battle Royale Directors Cut at the vision room *THANKS JAROD!*

Dark Vision
10-06-2003, 10:38 PM
Gun slinging with Michi... in our own way.

Pool jumping with tidus costumes with Will

Fighting with staffs until the security broke it up

Hitting on guys with nuriko costume(i'm not gay just awkward)

Found out that three girls can fit under Neo's trenchcoat. (fact!)

My adventures as tidus the towel boy.

K_Valentine
10-06-2003, 11:42 PM
10 Cosplaying Traveling Valentine style.

09 Imagawa taking notice of my Murasame costume, then signing the hat.

08 Mike, Kenny, and I at a hotel room with our Matrix props.

07 Getting drunk off caffeine and high off pixie sticks.

06 "A Better Killer Tomorrow"

05 Participating in the Matrix skit.

04 Getting drafted for an X skit later that hour. Luckily it's easy to go from Agent to Aoki.

03 GLOMPing Ed vs Kagura vs Tohru over Kyo.

02 Getting asked to pose as a cute couple... but we're cosplaying as teacher & student.

01 One year ago I met her onstage for Karaoke Revue. This year I did Karaoke Revue with her.

Michi
10-07-2003, 12:32 AM

Found out that three girls can fit under Neo's trenchcoat. (fact!).

:thumbsup: I fear the photos from that night. XD

michi is the other parent of my baby XD

I enjoyed telling that to people way too much. :bigtu:

cactusmomma
10-07-2003, 12:34 AM
especially dan and jeremy? XD wow that was an interesting ride home x.x *still has sweet transvestite in head*

Freya
10-07-2003, 12:35 AM
-The many Eds at the Cowboy Bebop Gathering and their insane typing on the keyboard XD
-Molesting Chi pics with Juri
-Being witness to crazy Skye and Gavin
-Dressing in Ashley's costumes
-Being complimented that I actually LOOKED like a guy when I was Riku (thank you AJ XD)
-And of course falling into the pool. -_-;;

Sagara-san
10-07-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm glad you still showed up cosplaying cuz it aint Cosplay.com if one of us is sad. :chatah:

Sagara-san
10-07-2003, 12:41 AM
-The many Eds at the Cowboy Bebop Gathering and their insane typing on the keyboard XD
-Molesting Chi pics with Juri
-Being witness to crazy Skye and Gavin
-Dressing in Ashley's costumes
-Being complimented that I actually LOOKED like a guy when I was Riku (thank you AJ XD)
-And of course falling into the pool. -_-;;

By the way Freya hows your camera? I'm very worried that I was too late getting it out of the pool. :waaaah:

kyuuketsuki
10-07-2003, 03:42 AM
well...this is a bit difficult but here it goes^^

~Sat night/ Sun morning...dear gods you absolutely had to be there to get it...I hope none of those pictures ever show up again...

~Rey-rey's sacrifice

~getting to chill with sara and dave...I had met them briefly at AX

~meeting the girl who got her hair caught in Natsuki's guitar at AX^^

~stripper vash^^

...all in all I am SOOOOO~O glad I gave in and went to AM...I will def be back next year^^

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 03:49 AM
well...this is a bit difficult but here it goes^^

~Sat night/ Sun morning...dear gods you absolutely had to be there to get it...I hope none of those pictures ever show up again...

~Rey-rey's sacrifice

~getting to chill with sara and dave...I had met them briefly at AX

~meeting the girl who got her hair caught in Natsuki's guitar at AX^^

~stripper vash^^

...all in all I am SOOOOO~O glad I gave in and went to AM...I will def be back next year^^

Ahhh. The Sat/Sun poolside events. I was there from about 2am-5am. I know what you're talking about when you say, "You had to be there to get it". It was such a blast. Cosplayers know how to party!!!!

Pool jumping with tidus costumes with Will

Fighting with staffs until the security broke it up

Hitting on guys with nuriko costume(i'm not gay just awkward)

Found out that three girls can fit under Neo's trenchcoat. (fact!)

My adventures as tidus the towel boy.

Why the heck was I THERE for every single one of those events!!!! Yes. 3 girls do fit under a Neo coat, (I can verify that). I think Mike is still sad since that was his coat. :) Ahhhh the Jumping Flasher Tidus! Hahahaha. Eurobeat King got the most perfect shot of that. I'm sure it's coming soon!

I'm still working on my memories of Ani-Magic post. It's very long and novel material. Should be done tommorow.

Michi
10-07-2003, 08:18 AM
CrazyBuntaaaaa... Who were you? o_o You seem to have been there for a lot of things I was so now I'm very curious. :o

Freya
10-07-2003, 11:32 AM
By the way Freya hows your camera? I'm very worried that I was too late getting it out of the pool. :waaaah:

Well both my cameras are shot, but the pics on the digital camera were saved. (retrieved the memory card from it)

I had been looking 4 you to thank you anyways, here's hoping my film when developed will actually show. :thumbsup:

Usagi Mylene
10-07-2003, 02:02 PM
The BR Gathering!!!! I got to met Jarod fianlly!!

Hanging out with Tom, Victoria (you two are so cute) and Moo, playing Rock, paper and scissors while having people come up to us asking how one wins in a four way.

KENNY and the pork buns and the juices!!! I love you!!

Hanging out firday night at the stage area. ^.^

Being in my first skit with the Initial D group. Now I'm into the series. ^.^

The dinner with Pimp-sugyu

cactusmomma
10-07-2003, 03:20 PM
The dinner with Pimp-sugyu

got lipstick on jarod!! XD

FlameSniperRei
10-07-2003, 03:36 PM
My most memorable moment was the "pre masquerade show" that was going on the other side of the pool area lol. Suan, Will, Rick, and a bunch of other dudes were doing arials and stuff and then Bri, Rick, Chrissy were doing cheerleading stunts. :)

DarkGunner
10-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Ahhhh Crazy Bunta has video of Sat night/sun morning!!! *hides in THE box* XP

Arisugawa Juri
10-07-2003, 06:18 PM
- Wild and crazy Saturday/Sunday morning
- The best dinner conversations at Denny's.. period.
- Getting my rear molested/stalked by Gavin.
- Wearing a costume I never thought I would ever put on -- Chii.
- Dressing up as FFX-2 Yuna and being mistaken for Nessa
- Racing the moms in the minivan.
- Having Justin try to pull my pants down on the stairs (and thankfully being saved by Gavin).
- Being a dorky fangirl at the Hellsing gathering.
- Long exchanges of "OMGWTFBBQLOL we look like Lenne!" with Sana and crew.
- Touch buttocks, yes? One dollar. For family.

Crazy Bunta
10-07-2003, 07:47 PM
CrazyBuntaaaaa... Who were you? o_o You seem to have been there for a lot of things I was so now I'm very curious. :o

Yeah I have no clue why I was there for EVERYTHING it seems. Probably cause we never slept. I have no idea how to explain myself since I don't cosplay. I also don't have any pics of myself for refference or anything. Sorry.

Basically I was staying with Wayne, Mike, Averi and Kenney in the room right next to the pool where we played Pirates of the Caribbean all day and played a scary game called Fatal Frame at night.

Ahhhh Crazy Bunta has video of Sat night/sun morning!!! *hides in THE box* XP

Don't worry. If I truly do, that will never get out. I erased much of it that night, (pinky swear I did!). The only thing that might be on there is stuff that my friend Mike recorded when he borrowed the cam. But like I said, what little footage I do have will never surface I promise.

You can't hide in the box, it was totally destroyed. LOL

Michi
10-07-2003, 11:29 PM
XDDD We were still sorta able to hide in the box after it was dying.. We just had to hold it to its shape.. @_x;

I wonder what happened to it. o_o

Taisou
10-07-2003, 11:50 PM
I think I saw the clean up at the inn toss it out when CrazyBunta (mike), Mike (the neo), Wayne, Jarod, Naser and Iori were still there. I think we didn't leave until sometime after 7 pm. That glass Jarod dropped wasn't even cleaned up until we almost left lol.

Delirium-Zer0
10-07-2003, 11:59 PM
Hmmm... well here are my happiest (or most interesting) memories of AM in no particular order :P~

1. Dinner on Saturday, for the following reasons:
-the telephone game (what was it again? ^^;; something about a razor monkey XD)
-passing the kisses down the table (me & Gainax Boy got applause XD rock XD)
-my big-ass quesadilla with everything in it
-Spaceballs :)

2. Playing the Evangelion Nintendo64 game. Been waiting to play it for three years. Finally got to. And it wasn't as hard as people were talking about it being o_O

3. Gainax Boy & Gainax Girl finally getting finished.

4. See my signature. THAT was amusing. :P~

5. Seeing Battle Royale finally! That movie ROCKED! And the cosplay gathering was SO much fun. :) ("I am a banana! My Anus is bleeding! Yay!")

6. Jarod saying that me & Gainax Boy were cute ^^;;

BTW, this is my hundredth post here! So yay me! ^_^

Rogue Marvel
10-08-2003, 12:05 AM
03 GLOMPing Ed vs Kagura vs Tohru over Kyo.

I remember that...twas much fun. I love how we had just finished taking that one picture and then kagura walks up and you were like "OH SHIT!!!"

that was classic!

Another one of my favorite moments was dancing around the pool and then on stage as they played a remix of the bebop opening and having some guys join me on stage to dance and a spike come up and do the worm!

That was great!

And of course ever moment I spent glomping was special

Nadeshiko
10-08-2003, 12:54 AM
In no particular order...

1) Working on my first live action fim short

2) Being in the masquerade! Yay for X!

3) Being in cosplay revue! *^^*

4) Meeting new people and mingling about

5) The madness Sat. nite in Kenny's room. Three armed cute guys in a bedroom...oh my.

6) A Japanese guy had an ukel and was playing "Forever Love." Tom and I, Rey Rey and Jeanie, and Tony and Kimi started waltzing on stage. ^^

7) The Matrix skit was totally orgasmic

8) Battle Royale goodness!

9) Multiple costume changes! Oy vey!

10) Simply being with my love...after all, we first met at AM a year ago. ^.~

Maryssa
10-08-2003, 01:02 AM
jenny + justin + alcohol.

Iori E
10-08-2003, 01:15 AM

OMG, I can't believe I forgot that one. XD

Justin still doesn't know what I said to him that night. And it'll stay that way.

Suzushichan
10-08-2003, 02:22 AM
I know what you said. But I won't tell. don't worry.
^^ and if you were serious; that's kinda sweet...
ANYWHO, *eh-hem!* staying on topic...
My Favorite memories;

-Being offered human sacrifices as the Marionette from devil may cry

-Getting a pic with Al ^_^

-glomping Gavin (many times)

-glomping Matt in a dress (heehee)

- Justin drunk LOL! ^O^

- Huy as "towel guy" oh yeah! '_^

-trying to get Orochi to dance

There are many more, I just can think of them right now... ^^'

Zhin
10-08-2003, 05:18 AM
Mine was really gender bender. X_x Other than that I had such a great time. I feel so alive after the con. It was a blast and just so full of energy.

- Meeting thin Squall + make up cosplayer again.
- Meeting cute Rinoa cosplayer.
- Being introduced to Squall cosplayers's twin brother... THE RINOA COSPLAYER.
- Gropping Rinoa crossplayers fake boobies on several occasions.
- Watching guys trying to be all flirty with Rinoa crossplayer.
- FF8 Masquerade, "I'M A MANLY MAN!!!"
- Watching tonnes of guys freak out when Rinoa reveals her manliness.
- The look on Eurobeatkings face during the Initial D masquerade. He looked sooooo into it with his box car I cracked up so much. XD
- Vash the Flash XD
- J-Pop and Eurobeat at the Dance.
- CCS Kero plushie which can turn its head in full circles. "Saaaaakkuuuuraaaaaaa I waaaant to eaat your brains!"
- Squeezing 7 people in a car (4 who were cosplaying).
- The stares from peoples faces at Carl's Jr.
- People starring at me and the Gackt photobooks and albums I was looking at in the dealers room. Got the best compliments about my costumes during that time as well. XD
- watching 2 little kids doing the sumo suit wrestling. I was on the floor laughing so hard. XD

Yuna
10-08-2003, 06:25 AM
Hmmmm, for me....

- Being Sumire on Stage durring the Karaoke Revue
All of us in Hizashigumi practised so hard and put all of our all into it, and I couldn't be more pleased withthe outcome! I thought I would choke and look like a stiff mess on stage and totally FAIL as Sumire, but I didn't! I was so excited that all the preshow bugs just fadded away! Singing Kiseki no Kane for reals, up there on stage, was so much more invigorating then any practise or the ladder. *-*

- FINALLY preforming as Ayu
I've been such a die hard fan for years now that I'm soOoOoOo freaking happy I finally got to make one of her costumes and preform as her! =D Even though my mouth went totally dry, it was still so much fun.

- Sobering up to haul Justin back to his room Friday night.
Justin is fired from ever drinking again.

- Insainty Saturday night
Just really... really crazy. I'm glad me and Bryant went to bed when we did o_o;

- Taking sassy Yuna pictures!
I FINALLY got to get pictures of my remade obi that was done for G-Phoria. Juri, did you really get mistaken for me?? =o

- Revel in the pool
MAU. After 4 years we finally got him in the pool, mau mau mau!

- Rey Rey in the pool
XD~ Poor Jean had to deal with a wet dog X3

- The cosplay.com gathering!
It was a big success! BTW, I was the one yelling at all of you ^_~

Weeeeee~ If I think of more later I shall post them! AM was uber funness!

Arisugawa Juri
10-08-2003, 10:31 AM
I did, in fact, get mistaken for you, Yuna. ^^ I sent someone a picture of myself in the costume and they said, "Cool, is that Nessa?" I'm glad we were able to take a photograph together, though.

Rey-Rey
10-08-2003, 02:01 PM
I think I'll mention one of my favorite parts in the Masquerade itself.

It felt good to rip up the CHAIR sign. ^__^ v

Daitenshi
10-08-2003, 06:47 PM

O.O
I kinda remember that. ..... meep.

cactusmomma
10-08-2003, 08:20 PM
who could forget the crossplay fashion show with karisu doing zaibach recruiting at the end? XD

Iori E
10-08-2003, 09:51 PM
oh. SHIT! XDDDDDDDDD

6) the look on that one chick's face after taking said pic with iori e x_X XD

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=85054&password=&sort=1&cat=5411&page=1

I was kinda hoping the camera would catch my entire ass instead of just the side... but oh well, scandalous enough. :D

Michi
10-08-2003, 11:32 PM
O.O
I kinda remember that. ..... meep.

Uh oh. XD You don't remember?

Iori E.. Renegade.. That picture rocks. :bigtu:

cactusmomma
10-08-2003, 11:40 PM
there was a girl who was promptly groped afterwards XD

Cherry
10-09-2003, 12:49 AM
Hanging out with my Sammwise...(Not Quite There)

Hanging out With Adella.

Meeting and becoming friends with Raya ( YAY ELIZABETH!)

Jumping in the pool as Jack Sparrow.

Randomly doing an X-Skit. :D

Dark Vision
10-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Dressing up as Nariko and having Lionel say "Miss, may I take your picture."

Crazy Bunta
10-09-2003, 02:54 AM
I think I saw the clean up at the inn toss it out when CrazyBunta (mike), Mike (the neo), Wayne, Jarod, Naser and Iori were still there. I think we didn't leave until sometime after 7 pm. That glass Jarod dropped wasn't even cleaned up until we almost left lol.

Oh my lord!!! All the glass and trash that unearhed itself when they lifted that stage!!! hahahahaha.

We left past 8pm after playing Pictionary on the convention white boards. :) KrispyMike's pics were perfect. Very easy to tell what was going on.

The most ongoing joke we had going was the Barbossa line where he tries to get Elizabeth to eat the apple. No idea why it was so funny, but we just kept running around saying, "Try the apple"!!!! while carrying an apple from the Inn's breakfast. Besides that it was nothing but Pirates running on TV and some Initial D Special Satge in between, (where somehow the Lan Evo 3 became the official Ani-Magic car).

I'm still compiling a list of memorable moments from the con. Sooo many!!!!

kyuuketsuki
10-09-2003, 04:08 AM
there was a girl who was promptly groped afterwards XD

hehehe...the girl prompty groped after said piccie was dressed in a silver dress with an apron yes???

Iori E
10-09-2003, 04:26 AM
Said girl who was promptly groped after said pic wanted to be in a more "non-innocent" costume than said silver dress and said apron at said time. XD

kyuuketsuki
10-09-2003, 05:25 AM
*giggles* poor kuja stuck in an innocent costume when she got groped ^.~

ai no hoshi
10-10-2003, 04:08 PM
*performing in the masquerade... my first! and still getting to see the rest of the acts. yay for being #6!

*finally meeting jarod, though he tried to convince me that his name was alex. i'm not dumb you know! durr... :geek:

*being windwaker link! elf ears, yay!

*lounging in the pool chairs as mai... i was sooo tired! ;)al has a pic (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=84986&password=&sort=1&cat=597&page=1http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=84986&password=&sort=1&cat=597&page=1). i'm the one in the red.

*posing next to al's car as a little season fairy... i was supposed to be innocent like!

*yuna mistaking me for ashley rice... :thumbsup: (there were so many ashley's at am!)
then her telling me she would slap me. o.O long story.
i'm sorry nessa! if i seemed rude, i didn't mean to be...
it was nice meeting you! hopefully we'll meet at another con. :toothy:

*meeting lots of cosplay.com peeps.

*renegade pocky screaming "that's you!!!" and practically shoving me on stage when they announced that my group had won best veteran workmanship. they said #6, but i couldn't remember my number! :eek:
i had a lot of fun hanging out with you bri! thanks for putting up with me!

*seeing the sound guys, nadeshiko and k_valentine at the harris rance denny's on the way home. that was fun!

there's more, but i can't think of them.

Yuna
10-10-2003, 08:24 PM
I didn't think you were rude sweetie =3 I felt like a total idiot for mistaking you for someone else... I think, over the course of the weekend, I mistook like, 4 people for people who they weren't x__x; It was a bad weekend for my psychie ^^;

Usagi Mylene
10-10-2003, 11:35 PM
Taken from Nadeshiko website:

"The sober ones are playing rock, paper, scissors."

;)

Iori E
10-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Taken from Nadeshiko website:

"The sober ones are playing rock, paper, scissors."

;)

I don't know about you, but I'd have to be pretty drunk to play 4-way rock, paper, scissors. :P
Who won that game, by the way?

Aya Frost
10-11-2003, 02:19 PM
I think the strongest moment that I remember is The stripping Vash run past me soaking wet o_o That was a lot of boy that I haven't see before o.o; Guess This convention was a first time for everything, first convention, first cosplay, first nearly eating raw fish from a resturant, first time seeing someone strip, first time feeling like I'm gunna puke while walking on stage... hehe It was a truly great experience though.

ai no hoshi
10-11-2003, 02:24 PM
I didn't think you were rude sweetie =3 I felt like a total idiot for mistaking you for someone else... I think, over the course of the weekend, I mistook like, 4 people for people who they weren't x__x; It was a bad weekend for my psychie ^^;

i know, i mistook a few people too. i think we were all just tired... i hope to meet you again sometime! ^_^

*stops spamming*